Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman (2715 Views)

See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by RapLawd1: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's only fitting that I thank everybody and the OP for their opinions about me. Special thanks to the peeps ave mentioned.

MOSAKUAW - DEMmOCRATs - beamborla

You no suppose comment for this thread!
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by flowjoe: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2015
As the name implies she's an introvert;well due to the fact that she's ugly & so she spends all her time on a faceless forum seeking all the fame & attention she can't get in reality cry

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Abeg make una free my padi jare..

God knows the number of mentions she gets in a day.
Op get a job.
ah swear, i pity her...
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by MosakuAW(m): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2015
RapLawd1:

You no suppose comment for this thread!

Why?
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Utchgirl:
Too much of every tin is very bad.
Dt her FTC of a tin has make her notorious instead of popular. Atimes u see cases wia people tells her all sorts of tins like get a life, get a job and wht hv u. She shld minimize it a bit.

IMO ; I tink introvert (f) is a guy .
Secondly he might be d same person wit freemanan(m) jus 4 disguise.

I stand 2 be corrected though.
Its the same idiot with two accounts
The boy is so jobless
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2015
flowjoe:
As the name implies she's an introvert;well due to the fact that she's ugly & so she spends all her time on a faceless forum seeking all the fame & attention she can't get in reality cry
He!!! Not she
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Utchgirl(f): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2015
bulldoza:
Its the same idiot with two accounts The boy is so jobless

Lollz !
I tot as much
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2015
democraze and mokacow two of u must be high on cold weed. least to say.
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by RapLawd1: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
MosakuAW:

Why?

She knows why
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by MosakuAW(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
RapLawd1:

She knows why
Who knows why. What are you even saying?
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by RapLawd1: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
MosakuAW:

Who knows why. What are you even saying?

You shouldn't have quoted me in the first place...

Get lost!!!
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by MosakuAW(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
RapLawd1:

You shouldn't have quoted me in the first place...

Get lost!!!

Tell that to your father at home who is still feeding stupid teenager like you. oloriburuku omo ale jati jati.
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by RapLawd1: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
MosakuAW:

Tell that to your father at home who is still feeding stupid teenager like you. oloriburuku omo ale jati jati.

Simple word and you can't digest...

I only said you should not have quoted me in the first place...
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by ochejoseph(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's only fitting that I thank everybody and the OP for their opinions about me. Special thanks to the peeps ave mentioned.

MOSAKUAW - DEMmOCRATs - beamborla

I like your dedication!

Best Wishes
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by bettercreature(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
To me it only shows she's jobless,probably a full house wife
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by mike404(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Utchgirl:
Too much of every tin is very bad.
Dt her FTC of a tin has make her notorious instead of popular. Atimes u see cases wia people tells her all sorts of tins like get a life, get a job and wht hv u. She shld minimize it a bit.

IMO ; I tink introvert (f) is a guy .
Secondly he might be d same person wit freemanan(m) jus 4 disguise.

I stand 2 be corrected though.
INTROVERT IS THE SAME GUY THAT OWNS DESCARTES HANDLE
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Utchgirl(f): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2015
mike404:
INTROVERT IS THE SAME GUY THAT OWNS DESCARTES HANDLE

kk

Gud 2 hear
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by MosakuAW(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
RapLawd1:

Simple word and you can't digest...

I only said you should not have quoted me in the first place...

Get that to your skull head. I never quoted you in the first place. I replied to a mention from someone and never quoted you. You dont have the right to reply me that i should "get out".

Igimu ji na sori. Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood / Amaechi Will Be Screened & Confirmed On Tuesday – Sen. Ndume / Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.