Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (54402 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Accuses U.K Of Doing Nothing Much 2 Secure His Release / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Buhari Never Said America Was Aiding Boko Haram, Adesina tells BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Rilwayne001: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
poiZon:
u didnt say any thing, hypocrite.
I said it. You should check my posts.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by baralatie(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
youngalex:
Buhari demanded
that America provides Nigeria with “far more
substantial counter -terrorism assistance with
minimal strings ”...The Strings is the Reversal on Gay Rights,as long as Buhari won't reverse it..No Help and that's why he(Obama) abandoned his visitors and travelled to Kenya
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Jetjacky(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
or is the real reason because the u.s.a are scared of what Nigerians can do with those weapons against them, when trouble ensue.

or that's there way of pressurising Nigeria to give in to their human right law on gayism.

there refusal ain't based on the facade of the llaye law!

hit like if you see the truth behind my comment.

( freemanan long time glimpse33 wadup)

3 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
onye isi ndi ara, America is still the world power and the reason why you feel they ve not won is because the rules of engagemnt in Iraq and Afghanistan differs from your conventional warfare. In the middle East, the US is only there to remove a *rogue* regime and instal their puppet then sell their weapon to their puppet to cover their expenses and protect their interest. The US allows their puppet to continue the war in order to gain popularity from the people who are anathema to foreign interest.

To your blind eyes the US lost the war in Iraq and Afghanistan but to the USA they achieve their own victory.

Lest I forget, Aturu ka Ibu

You have a low class brain and inferior complex,America my foot. Only idiotic and stupid Nigerians think like you. Can you point to any war America won on their own without their so called allies.

America have never won any war,they are noise makers and one should not trust them. I think russia is even greater than the so called U.S,but most Nigerians including you are all slaves to whiteman. America my foot.

What a shame that people still reason like this in 21 century,Aturu ohia.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Jetjacky:
or is the real reason because the u.s.a are scared of what Nigerians can do with those weapons against them, when trouble ensue.

or that's there way of pressurising Nigeria to give in to their human right law on gayism.

there refusal ain't based on the facade of the llaye law!

hit like if you see the truth behind my comment.

( freemanan long time glimpse33 wadup)

Yeah... have you been Mate?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by AreaFada2: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2015
gykes:

You skipped 500k/Corps Member after Service and Compulsory employment for corps members
My broda, the fromises flenty flenty, I nor remember all fa. grin cheesy

So all Ajuwaya can expect job under aircon or to revive groundnut pyramids in Daura? Wonderful. grin cheesy
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by nezpablo: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2015
It should be known that U.S doesn't want Nigeria to be independent and had since be sowing the seed of confusion through some policies. They made our leaders believed they loved us and in subtle way,neo-colonialism set in and soon we will grumble about imposed policy.

This is a result of our leader's unseriuosness in the time past,they were concerned with ethnicity,power-tussle,diversion of funds e.t.c instead of focusing on empowerment of the military and economic improvements.

U.S want to impose gay culture on us and will do it if we still seek their help. I think Buhari is confused now!
U.S is not our friend!

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by horlabowale(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2015
mecussey:

If only they had provided light since 1990, my Biafran brothers will not only make Cobra helicopters but anaconda helicopters as well. War weapons are not difficult to assemble na, go to Onitsha as see Awka made, if only Nigeria took the youths serious by now we should be making our own deadly machine guns. Afterall ordinary aboki Boko dey produce their own bombs..
God bless you brother... Nigeria is natural endowed we can produce our own military gadgets that no western countries can bully us. The sanctions is not good for a country though it let her be independence . Sanctions was given to Iran but made them more tougher and stronger ,Cuba, Venezuela, north Korea etc. If we can spit On them and tell them not to bully us they will give us the respect will deserve..
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ApexTitan(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2015
horlabowale:

And why Egypt not Nigeria ? Didn't Obama made mention of Nigeria as the biggest economy in Africa recently with his meeting with President? And you think America is fool to just grants Egypt 1b$ in aid without reasons?
Is it not after Mohamed morsi was outsted dat the ban of military aid was lifted? Check your fact and records you will notice that they give them the so called military aid based on 4 reasons 1. Israel( stepping on Palestine human rights, help them fight Hamas and blocking of aids to Palestinian refugees 2. strategic Suez canal 3.U.S power in the middle east 4. Profits for US weapons companies..... So TANmite stop defending USA there is nothing they are gaining from Nigeria apart from business and biliteral trade and stop acting as if you know it all.

See this one.

Did you not say that Nigeria will not receive US military aid unless we support homosexuality? You have now been confronted with another nation that receives said aid even with a strong stance against homosexuality. This invalidates your line of reasoning; accept the correction and move on. Too much for you to handle eh?

SMH

Nairalanders eh, the way they sound off here you would think they are ones that dictate how international policies are decided.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by feedburna: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2015
youngalex:
Buhari demanded
minimal strings ”...The Strings is the Reversal on Gay Rights,as long as Buhari won't reverse it..No Help and that's why he(Obama) abandoned his visitors and travelled to Kenya

100billion likes.
this my guy nailed it. I wanted to point it out before I saw ur post.

how was APC able to gather Intl backing to oust Jonathan?
APC to the west: if we come on board we will reverse gay law approved by Jonathan
The west: deal, agreed

now APC is in power they r reneging on the deal they had with the west.
Tell the dullard he has two options: it is either u reverse that law or your govt will experience huge calamity until Obama lives office in 2017.
Nigeria will forever regret removing gudluck and might soon 'stone' buhari.

why did Obama spend only 5mins with buhari? grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by rileyy(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2015
the U.S. government accused the Nigerian military of human rights violations in the use of sophisticated weapons against the insurgents." Seriously, are thos nigga human or what right do they have to kill innocent souls?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by dabossman(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
Context people. Tanoids and their media collaborators will stoop to any level to twist this administration's utterances out of context to inflame passions. smh

Hhm, you're trying to teach context on Nairaland? Okay o! Good luck with that.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Coward,how many wars has america won so far? Let them come.
onye isi ndi ara, America is still the world power and the reason why you feel they ve not won is because the rules of engagemnt in Iraq and Afghanistan differs from your conventional warfare. In the middle East, the US is only there to remove a *rogue* regime and instal their puppet then sell their weapon to their puppet to cover their expenses and protect their interest. The US allows their puppet to continue the war in order to gain popularity from the people who are anathema to foreign interest.

To your blind eyes the US lost the war in Iraq and Afghanistan but to the USA they achieve their own victory.

Lest I forget, Aturu ka Ibu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Jetjacky(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Yeah... have you been Mate?
men I have been caressing my books. you
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Jetjacky:
men I have been caressing my books. you
Been being a NIGERIAN as usual Mate... Hope the books are cooperating?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by kokomilala(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Let's look East, even Far East. America doesn't care about the progress of Nigeria.They wanted Nigeria disintegrated.Although, unconfirmed, when that was failing they stopped buying our oil, sent an Ebola victim to Nigeria.
Nigeria should look inwards and develop our own human capital.We should stop being part of lamb grace.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by horlabowale(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2015
ApexTitan:

See this one.

Did you not say that Nigeria will not receive US military aid unless we support homosexuality? You have now been confronted with another nation that receives said aid even with a strong stance against homosexuality. This invalidates your line of reasoning; accept the correction and move on. Too much for you to handle eh?

SMH

Nairalanders eh, the way they sound off here you would think they are ones that dictate how international policies are decided.

What is this one saying again? (Don't misquote me go and check my post again ) . I said we should just be independent and let government finance our military complex. America has different methods of approaching to each countries. Turkey was told to banned Hijab if she want to join EU, Iran was frustrated to reduce their Uranium enrichment and stockpile if they want the sanctions to be lifted,america will not support us in military unless will legalized sodomy .. Just tell us you are Gay here brother and don't let federal government lay their hand on you you will stay longer in prison more than a monkey.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by mudiana(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
This calls for one thing Mr president.we have some intelligent people in this country.send them for courses dat ll enable us build our own weapons.we can't continue to depend on these so called America, isreal and the whole lots of em.for now,look somewhere else for assistance while u send young intelligent people on trainings.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Miaraka: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Come back home Your Excellency, Mr President! Your best weapon against BH is not American weapons but the people who elected you and your natural allies, the people of Africa and their leaders. The Defence and security forces are only 20% of what you need to defeat BH. I read the ABC of Defeating BOKO Haram and was amazed. The link quoted here under, should help:
https://www.1voiceafrica.com/blog/defeat-boko-haram/#comment-477
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Malawian(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
abeg when are we going to the UN for our BIAFRA presentations grin grin grin
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You have a low class brain and inferior complex,America my foot. Only idiotic and stupid Nigerians think like you. Can you point to any war America won on their own without their so called allies.

America have never won any war,they are noise makers and one should not trust them. I think russia is even greater than the so called U.S,but most Nigerians including you are all slaves to whiteman. America my foot.

What a shame that people still reason like this in 21 century,Aturu ohia.
I think you are a kid, Modern warfare needs alliances to succeed, you need to win your enemy with arms and you need public opinion to favour you so that you won't look like another Hitler.

US can destroy Nigeria under a twinkle of an eye but they are not a rogue nation.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by mekanaky: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ogaprime(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Do they have sense?

If they did they will know that the US is harmless as an enemy but treacherous as a friend.

They got support from the US in setting up their bokos who they supported and continue to support.

Now that GEJ is gone they still have their bokos waxing strong.

They fed and nurtured Boko Haram and it is just a matter of time before Boko Haram consumes them in the north.

Very soon it will spread to the SW but never gain a foothold in the SS and SE.

As things stand now, the north through Boko Haram will eventually destroy this country.

Not a sinle shot will be fired to usher in the independent states of Niger Delta Republic and Biafra.

Mark my words. The war the SW and north want to wage in the ND and Biafra will never come but will be fought in their land.

Loool....see talk. So you think boko haram will bomb SS and SE with bombs. They will bomb SS and SE with dollars and pounds. Once money is involved, igbo can sell their birth rights.

Igbos and money na 5 and 5.0 (no be 5 and 6) Hahahahahahaha....
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
dustydee:

Have you forgotten that it was the APC that suggested to the FG that they should purchase arms from other countries if the US was unwilling to sell arms to them rather than go through the black market after the SA debacle?
And u think other countries would just sell weapons to u without recourse to their foreign policy n interest. I thnk black market bcame an option considering the urgency of the matter at hand. And n I thnk the US stopped that move
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
youngalex:
Buhari demanded

True! Sadly!

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I think you are a kid, Modern warfare needs alliances to succeed, you need to win your enemy with arms and you need public opinion to favour you so that you won't look like another Hitler.

US can destroy Nigeria under a twinkle of an eye but they are not a rogue nation.

US can destroy Nigeria under a twinkle of an eye

Another unpatriotic fool on the loose,U.S my foot, they can't destroy Nigeria my dear because they have not succeeded in defeating even tiny country like Cuba,they can not even destroy the rag tag rebels from Somalia with all their black hawk, Nigeria will be even more deadlier than vietnam the all time American nightmare.

Nigerian can even take the fight down to the white house.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ApexTitan(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
horlabowale:

What is this one saying again? (Don't misquote me go and check my post again ) . I said we should just be independent and let government finance our military complex. America has different methods of approaching to each countries. Turkey was told to banned Hijab if she want to join EU, Iran was frustrated to reduce their Uranium enrichment and stockpile if they want the sanctions to be lifted,america will not support us in military unless will legalized sodomy .. Just tell us you are Gay here brother and don't let federal government lay their hand on you you will stay longer in prison more than a monkey.

Still digging yourself into a deeper hole eh?

Apparently it is a very tall order for you to accept corrections without resorting to imbecilic retorts but let me indulge in this your pitiful dance even further:

When and where was Turkey told that banning the hijab was the condition that would permit admission to the EU? Please provide evidence of this kind sir or just jog along quietly.

People just sit down and propound all kinds of ish and think that others will readily swallow it.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by bsag: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
wen wil ng start 2 harnes its talents nd stop lukin 4 4rin aids.a jrny of a 1000miles begin wif 1step.mind ya we cn stp dis insurgi... Wif coperat... Am
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by nd07(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
still laughing at those still expectant of good things btwn PMB & US ties
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by arsetalks(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
PMB is every day proving that he is 100 times what GEJ HOPES to be but never was. PMB's fearlessness will make him do way better than GEJ did. GEJ can't have said this. NEVER EVER.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ApexTitan(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

US can destroy Nigeria under a twinkle of an eye

Another unpatriotic fool on the loose,U.S my foot, they can't destroy Nigeria my dear because they have not succeeded in defeating even tiny country like Cuba,they can not even destroy the rag tag rebels from Somalia with all their black hawk, Nigeria will be even more deadlier than vietnam the all time American nightmare.

Nigerian can even take the fight down to the white house.

This guy has got spünk though cheesy grin I love your spirit. Ginger man.

Nigeria can take the fight to the White House. Wow. I wish we could just take the fight to Gombe and Borno instead, clean up our own house first you know. Chai

Quick question though; when was the US at war with Cuba that they were unable to defeat them?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
ApexTitan:

This guy has got spünk though cheesy grin I love your spirit. Ginger man.

Nigeria can take the fight to the White House. Wow. I wish we could just take the fight to Gombe and Borno instead, clean up our own house first you know. Chai

Quick question though; when was the US at war with Cuba that they were unable to defeat them?

Well bro,during the pigs of bay invasion of Cuba, America failed and they will also fail if they try us.

We can take the fight not only to Borno andd Gombe but also to our neighboring countries that harbor the criminals as well as their main source of revenue. But militarily alone will not solve the problem because the government should rehabilitate and restructure that zone.

What we need is political will,I think mr president will lead us there without American help.

By God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.