Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (54383 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Accuses U.K Of Doing Nothing Much 2 Secure His Release / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Buhari Never Said America Was Aiding Boko Haram, Adesina tells BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by PhockPhockMan: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely. I'm very sure Russia would be more than willing to oblige, especially as long as it spites US, just the same way PDP would be willing to chop of their own nose as long as it spites APC.
Mumu hypocrite, how market?

APC's poisonous fingers will be forced into their throat

Now na morning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Mr Dullapo...Of course USA won't give you weapons which you will use to go and bomb South-South nah! Or do you think Obama is as brainless as you are?[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Litmus: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigerians will never understand the peculiar dynamics whereby they are despised by a large section of the black world, which is why they will never understand Obama. Nigerians will never understand because Nigerians look for sophisticated answers where there is none.

The truth is Obama saw Nigeria coming long ago.

By the way, America has not yet officially turned downed Buhari. People are merely reading between the line informed by Buharis' pronouncement on the unforeseen consequences of the Lahey laws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ApexTitan(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Well bro,during the pigs of bay invasion of Cuba, America failed and they will also fail if they try us.

We can take the fight not only to Borno andd Gombe but also to our neighboring countries that harbor the criminals as well as their main source of revenue. But militarily alone will not solve the problem because the government should rehabilitate and restructure that zone.

What we need is political will,I think mr president will lead us there without American help.

By God's grace.

The Bay of Pigs invasion does not qualify as a proper war na, that was an invasion carried out by CIA sponsored Cuban exiles. They botched it up terribly.

I wish we could both discuss how a fictional war between the US and Nigeria would play out, war games type of thing, but I fear that would only be derailing this thread. I just want to better understand the basis of your unshakeable confidence. Maybe I'll open a thread where people can make inputs on how such an exercise would realistically play out.

Cheers though.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

US can destroy Nigeria under a twinkle of an eye

Another unpatriotic fool on the loose,U.S my foot, they can't destroy Nigeria my dear because they have not succeeded in defeating even tiny country like Cuba,they can not even destroy the rag tag rebels from Somalia with all their black hawk, Nigeria will be even more deadlier than vietnam the all time American nightmare.

Nigerian can even take the fight down to the white house.

. You talk about Cuba and US then you are on Cow dung, Cuba was spared because of the alliance they formedd with the Soviet Union, the US threaded cautiouslly because they couldn't just invade Cuba which is a Soverign country without Intl public opinion against them.
Try to read up Cuba Missile Crises and how the US reacted and why Nikita Khruschev backtracked because he knew that Cuba will turn to dust with just a single nuclear missile, the Soviet premier was also aware of the amount of Nuclear missile aimed at moscow and the Kremlin in particular.

In a fictional war with Nigeria, the US will use its Suubmarine in the gulf of Guines to bring Nigeria to its knees.

The US doesn't allow any war on its soil so I don't see how Nigeria will not be brought to its knees with the war being on its soil.

As for Somalia, google Operation Restore Hope and what its terms were, The US didn't go to war with Somalia please

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by atlwireles: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Lo and behold the change mouth crew is here.

Now that your Boko commander is being turned down you now are looking to Rusia.

Lol.

You Janjawiids will never cease to amaze me

Only in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
ApexTitan:

The Bay of Pigs invasion does not qualify as a proper war na, that was an invasion carried out by CIA sponsored Cuban exiles. They botched it up terribly.

I wish we could both discuss how a fictional war between the US and Nigeria would play out, war games type of thing, but I fear that would only be derailing this thread. I just want to better understand the basis of your unshakeable confidence. Maybe I'll open a thread where people can make inputs on how such an exercise would realistically play out.

Cheers though.

Did you just mention CIA? In fact,that invasion is an act of war and American external aggression to a sovereign nation,because their president was very much aware about it,the American government wanted just regime change and nothing more but they failed and their president was humiliated.

I don't want to derail this thread as well,As an unapologetic nigerian..I think it is very important for us as people to redraw our plan. Our national security should be placed in forefront,we should also embark on military research as well as bringing back our qualified citizens in diaspora with distinctive knowledge on nuclear technology and those with military expertise.

Sentiments should be discouraged and sanctioned,restoration of rule of law and respect for human life,when I mean human life,that does not apply to terrorist and their cousins. You can generalized by the word their 'cousins' in Nigeria.

We should develop our own arms and live within our means. If countries like Iran and North Korea can develop their military and national defence capability, I don't see any reason why Nigeria with all it's brains can't do better.

I rest my case.

God bless Nigeria,the one and only country that can wipe away tears and suffering of black race all around the globe.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by bros856: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
IN A VERY CLEAR TERMS THIS NEWS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! SCAM PLEASE STOP READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
. You talk about Cuba and US then you are on Cow dung, Cuba was spared because of the alliance they formedd with the Soviet Union, the US threaded cautiouslly because they couldn't just invade Cuba which is a Soverign country without Intl public opinion against them.
Try to read up Cuba Missile Crises and how the US reacted and why Nikita Khruschev backtracked because he knew that Cuba will turn to dust with just a single nuclear missile, the Soviet premier was also aware of the amount of Nuclear missile aimed at moscow and the Kremlin in particular.

In a fictional war with Nigeria, the US will use its Suubmarine in the gulf of Guines to bring Nigeria to its knees.

The US doesn't allow any war on its soil so I don't see how Nigeria will not be brought to its knees with the war being on its soil.

As for Somalia, google Operation Restore Hope and what its terms were, The US didn't go to war with Somalia please

Your comment is only a fallacy, U.S can never bring Nigeria to it's knees bro, let them try to bring ISIS on their knees first.

American military can't endure face to face combat for 6 months, that was the main reason they want allies anywhere they go,but in the case of Nigeria, they will dig their grave if they try us. Submarine my foot,mexico and many countries in latin America is giving them headache since 11 BCE and they have tried and failed over and over...Look at what is happening on their border with mexico and they can't even secure their backyard, In fact, America is living on their past glory like Greece.

I rest my case.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by atlwireles: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
The Dullard from Daura and his almajiri sai chanters will eat every word they spoke against the previous government . You people have not seen anything yet. Wait, and see the slap coming from China and Russia. angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Your comment is only a fallacy, U.S can never bring Nigeria to it's knees bro, let them try to bring ISIS on their knees first.

American military can't endure face to face combat for 6 months, that was the main reason they want allies anywhere they go,but in the case of Nigeria, they will dig their grave if they try us. Submarine my foot,mexico and many countries in latin America is giving them headache since 11 BCE and they have tried and failed over and over...Look at what is happening on their border with mexico and they can't even secure their backyard, In fact, America is living on their past glory like Greece.

I rest my case.

Do you even know the meaning of war? I'm not a fan of US but take it to anywhere the US is million of years ahead of NigEria in every spheres of life.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Ezeonwa(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Jetjacky(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Been being a NIGERIAN as usual Mate... Hope the books are cooperating?
lol, well yea some are, some are in the process. but at the end they will all corporate shall
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Do you even know the meaning of war? I'm not a fan of US but take it to anywhere the US is million of years ahead of NigEria in every spheres of life.

I, disagreed sir, If china can catch them in just 20 years, they can't be 30 years away from Nigeria. Millions, another fallacy grin grin grin grin

By the way,how old is America?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ApexTitan(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

A million light years? That hyperbolic description will draw out all the uber patroits who will curse you to ground, better take cover. cheesy

But I agree with you though, the US is an unrivalled force in the theatre of conventional warfare. Were Nigeria to engage the US in a war, heavens forbid, a large part of the fighting would take place on Nigerian soil and that would automatically tip the advantage to the Americans.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I, disagreed sir, If china can catch them in just 20 years, they can't be 30 years away from Nigeria. Millions, another fallacy grin grin grin grin

By the way,how old is America?
China has been there during the biblical times why the US became independent in 1776 or thereabouts so do the maths.

China of recent successfully built their own warship Carrier while the US even had a Carrier during WWII. China has a lot of soilders but they don't have the weapon system to tackle the US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
ApexTitan:

A million light years? That hyperbolic description will draw out all the uber patroits who will curse you to ground, better take cover. cheesy

But I agree with you though, the US is an unrivalled force in the theatre of conventional warfare. Were Nigeria to engage the US in a war, heavens forbid, a large part of the fighting would take place on Nigerian soil and that would automatically tip the advantage to the Americans.
I'm still speechless with the way the way that guy reasons
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by iamauxin(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is a sad news...I actually felt that our president would have kept this development discreet until he comes up with an alternative plan...I'm sure d BH boys have read this news, logically it means 'bombing spree'. D boldest of our soldiers will definitely be demoralised. With profound respect to the president, I felt he should have managed this information properly.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by COCakanni(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Imortal001:
I never trusted america for once..
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by bendike: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Stelvin101:
I read people's comments and I can't help it but laugh, everybody is talking what he or she knows but non of you have ever for once sit and think if all the news you read, copy and post to Nairaland from all those Stwpid site are fact or truth. Only few of y'all moda4ckas think before talking in Nairaland. Two fact is PMB went to US of A to seek assistance and as well as G7 summit. Another hidden fact is Russia ain't happy about Nigeria is now dinning with USA and Europe leaders cause before GEJ hand over, he opened a tunnel to the Russian. PMB came onboard, closed it and opened his own to the United States and Europe Leader. One word for it "GOBE".

As for those of you saying America is sponsoring Boko Haram, think twice about this. Between America and Russia, who is likely to sell her arms to rebels, militants, separatist and freedom fighters?? I have never seen any weapon such as M-15, M-16, 9MM e.t.c American made weapon in the hands of Boko boiz but I have seen AKs, RPGs GMGs, all Russian made weapons in the hands of Boko Haram. Nigeria and the rest of the world is at war with Terrorism. The earlier we see it this way the better for us as a nation.
bros, you are so ignorant about defense issues. Russian designed ak 47, rpgs etc are quite durable and a little cheaper than american made weapons hence you have a lot of countries making cheap knockoffs. some under license and most without. Ukraine, Belarus, china, even the US produce ak 47 rifles. So the fact that you see boko haram and other terrorist group using Russian designed arms does not mean russia sold to them. Do you know that even the Aks etc nigeria army uses is mainly from china?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by shawnfamous(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fabrolistic:
All na wash.

When Gej was saying it, the Agrieved political crooks was bent on rubbing his face on the mud with their propaganda.

The same buhari that was shouting 'Gej lacks the gwut tu pight the infurgents' is the now spewing trash.

Until he leads the N.A to his boys hideout, he will forever be dullarpo.

(Shawnfamous howfar).
hey chairman awfa!
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Hemanwel(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
rigarmortis:

I am sure your skull contains nothing but sliced orange, rotten apples, used toilet paper, fossilised remains of a dead rat and rotten indomie noodles.

when GEJ government was complaining about the unwillingness of US to sell weapns and how they blocked subsiquient moves to patronise other countries, you were here saying shyte and shinola, when people were saying that the AI report is just hogwash and an attempt to distort facts of happenings in the NE, you were spreading false propaganda like staph aureus, now you are saying shyte.

you are more partisan than patriotic.

PMB went to US to take a picture with his college mates, now that's his only achievement travelling there, Obama left him there half cocked to attend to other matters, its because of imps like you that Nigeria has not foreign policy, it changes every 4yrs.

if there was continuity in foreign policy, PMB would have learnt from GEJ and looked EAST to source weapons and intelligence or patronised the underground market for light weapons only for now till heavier ones can be obtained, like GEJ attempted.

you are a daughterfucking, chicken chocking, behind door dikc taking, vomit swallowing ignorant dog.

if it were GEJ who spent such a huge sum while flying all his party buddies and achieved nothing, you would have opened your gutter water filled foul mouth to say shyte while coming here to type even bigger shyte with your cvm stained w4nking fingers.
JEHOVAH!!!
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Fabrolistic: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
shawnfamous:
hey chairman awfa!

i am cool bro, i doubt if you know me
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by belzabull(f): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
repogirl:
No be him northern brothers go report to America sey jonathan and Ihejirika dey genocide dia people ? Now e don become unsubstantiated human rights abuse ba?

General beggar beggar, Shebi America is your firend? continue following dem like bambiala!

In the end, I wont be surprised if you resort to merceneries and Russian weapons, because so far na to follow follow Jonathan footsteps una dey do since.
babes I love you joor cheesygrin #nohomo
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by belzabull(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
ylaa:
sai baba, sai buhari
yes, sai ubanki, sai uwarki
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by belzabull(f): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

[s]You have a low class brain and inferior complex,America my foot. Only idiotic and stupid Nigerians think like you. Can you point to any war America won on their own without their so called allies.

America have never won any war,they are noise makers and one should not trust them. I think russia is even greater than the so called U.S,but most Nigerians including you are all slaves to whiteman. America my foot.

What a shame that people still reason like this in 21 century,Aturu ohia[/s].
Just shut up already you fool! The more you talk the more you display your st√pidity. America didn't win the war against Iraq, they didn't win the war against Afghanistan, then who did? America your foot, but the useless brainless Buhari BB ran to america to seek military assistance against his boko boys.

You are the one reasoning like a dense ijiot. Ewu cotonou
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by belzabull(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
onye isi ndi ara, America is still the world power and the reason why you feel they ve not won is because the rules of engagemnt in Iraq and Afghanistan differs from your conventional warfare. In the middle East, the US is only there to remove a *rogue* regime and instal their puppet then sell their weapon to their puppet to cover their expenses and protect their interest. The US allows their puppet to continue the war in order to gain popularity from the people who are anathema to foreign interest.

To your blind eyes the US lost the war in Iraq and Afghanistan but to the USA they achieve their own victory.

Lest I forget, Aturu ka Ibu.
That ngwa man is about the biggest fool in ngwa land, just disgracing his people....smh
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by belzabull(f): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

US can destroy Nigeria under a twinkle of an eye

Another unpatriotic fool on the loose,U.S my foot, they can't destroy Nigeria my dear because they have not succeeded in defeating even tiny country like Cuba,they can not even destroy the rag tag rebels from Somalia with all their black hawk, Nigeria will be even more deadlier than vietnam the all time American nightmare.

Nigerian can even take the fight down to the white house.

What an ijiot! you couldn't take the fight to maidugguri but you wanna take it to white house. Infact you will take on the whole world. What a clown gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by rhames(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
dunkem21:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/shocker-buhari-accuses-u-s-aiding-boko-haram/

PMB should take steps to revive DICON for all these small arms.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by tno4real(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
I sorry for Nigeria, I don't know why we don't think...the film is like going to ur enemy for help, have always say dis that america is boko haram they are only scared of the future of Africa...we don't need america for anything
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by tno4real(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
belzabull:
Just shut up already you fool! The more you talk the more you display your st√pidity. America didn't win the war against Iraq, they didn't win the war against Afghanistan, then who did? America your foot, but the useless brainless Buhari BB ran to america to seek military assistance against his boko boys.

You are the one reasoning like a dense ijiot. Ewu cotonou

Are u a Nigerian at all? omg how can u be insulting ur own African brother for sure a country? do u have friend across the world at all? Do u knw what they are saying abt our country? I think u are the brainless person here for insulting our president infact u re a big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.