Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! (10916 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Boy Sleeps With Dogs. Says I Ve Been Bitten Twice Bydogs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by dani1luv: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2009
The Boy use Jazz
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by abrahym(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2009
nasty boy on the block
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by oluwafemi113(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2009
good boy
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by xavier3(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2009
grin grin grin chei wen dat boy turn 16 any girl wey d guy toast and she fal go suffa, d guy go b gigolo no b love-vendor nor playa again , d guy go only reserve himself for d wealthy ladies and smooth talk his way to their pata
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by cold(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2009
the shape of things to come
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by 190: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2009
WHY UNA DE SHOUT
I HAD A BETTA RECORD THAN THIS GUY NA
I GATE CRASHED MY CHEM,BIOLOGY,HOME ECONOMICS
AND ENGLISH TEACHERS WEN I WAS 15YRS
Fear no let me talk sha based on the country wen we de
bt i don confess now sha, almost another 11yrs later!

no ask me o!
and also 1 nysc copper was among
she was da hottest!
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ topic

Women aren't like men and I am sure deep deep they loved that toy! grin
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by nich(m): 2:24am On Mar 16, 2009
Wonders! would they ever cease? 
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by oluwafemi113(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2009
lol
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by suprted(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2009
this boy,

, is my hero
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by teesquares(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2009
D boy is really lucky. If i were to be in his shoes, i would finish with those teachers and look out for more wink
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by dljbd1(m): 1:39am On Mar 17, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

Women aren't like men and I am sure deep deep they loved that toy!  grin

fukc THE LOVE!

he's a brilliant
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Spoofed(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2009
The reason why these white women sleep with these little boys is because the adult white male's penis is no different than a little boy's penis. Take a trip down to Nigeria my white ladies and I will personally demonstrate.  grin
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by ohaechesi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2009
its not a new thing, it happens also in Nigeria. i was lore into same act by my father's tenant. I was in primary one or so. much younger to be compared with the 13 year old chap. after school, the lady will come upstairs and jokingly take me downstairs (her family apartment). thereafter UnCloth and carry me to her private part. i really do not know what i was doing but it happened to me
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by unfaded(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2009
i use to know some guy in boarding sch,, he had this abnormal dick, i remember asking him once why his dick was bent
you know wot he said, househelp!
he's being poking since he was like 7, so all the guys who's bin bragging, its either you guys re lying or u've got a battere cock grin
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by ohaechesi(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2009
unfaded:

i use to know some guy in boarding sch,, he had this abnormal privates, i remember asking him once why his privates was bent
you know wot he said, househelp!
he's being poking since he was like 7, so all the guys who's bin bragging, its either you guys re lying or u've got a battere cock grin

Thats reminds me, as a chap, i was very stubborn that our female maids don't like coming closer but the male maid do dash in his man power in my mouth in the absent of very body. i could not report him to my father because i was scared. though it was once or twice. grin grin
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by unfaded(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2009
omo!, my guy sori o!
u were molested, by ur houseboy
if i be u ,i go track the guy down, and slit his throat
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by ohaechesi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
unfaded:

omo!, my guy sori o!

my brother, i have no power of my own but then, life has got a better way of paying people back their wrongs. you can imagine the likeness
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by bluespice(f): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2009
lol
this kid is funny
tho to actually bag the ladies n have them fighting 4 him. . .
damn

tho they r sexual predators EOD
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by dljbd1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2009
unfaded:

omo!, my guy sori o!

i'll do more than that!!!
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by AloyEmeka9: 1:29am On Mar 18, 2009
@ topic

Women aren't like men and I am sure deep deep they loved that toy!

There is nothing women enjoy like excusing bad behaviour.
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by bluespice(f): 1:42am On Mar 18, 2009
emeka is back! cheesy
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Eaglebabe: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2009
Thirteen years,how big is the boy and how big is the dick?After all these adventures, have they inspected the dick if there is any damage?
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by THEAMAKA1: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
yes there is a double standard in this.
i dont believe teachers should be in trouble if the other party agreed to it.
not fair.
but whatever, thats the "law" for you.

"notes on a scandal" imma watch that.
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by mamagee3(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
This is ridiculous! shocked shocked
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by oge4real(f): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
I cant believe the kind of comments peeps post here- a 13 yr old had sex wt grannies and you call it game?
Lawd have mercy!
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Pweety4me(f): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2009
Lolz@sexting. . .i wonder wat his parents said. . . undecided
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Nura723(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2009
My fellow NL. Dont be jealous about the boy coz he has some kind of personality that women cnt resist. Women are naturally attracted to a man`s personality and the lil boy has dat so in conclusion i will kall the lil-boy to be SEXY in the eyes of the women. So dnt hate jst accept dat,
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by dahrey: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2009
solid boy
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by init4dmoni(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2009
strong boy!! grin
Mehn. . . . . . .when he's 20 nko? tongue
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by candylips(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
baaaad boy grin
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
Child abuse!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Started As Father And Daughter, Ended As Husband And Wife'-Lady Marries Her Dad / I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship / Pussy N Boobs Lady On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.