Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men (5189 Views)

Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by ShortBass(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello, people.
I'm a South African lady who loves hanging around Nigerian men because I find them interesting. Recently, two of them have been making passes at me telling me they love me. I don't trust them and think they've made a bet on who will get me first. The way they find it easy to say "I love you" scares me. One of them told me straight that he wants to have to sex ASAP! I laugh it off and call them ashawo coz they taught me that word. They confuse me o. I tire o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Efisko1(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2015
i only hope bad dudes comin 2 tell u watsup......
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2015
So what do you want us to do now?

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Halimi24: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2015
ShortBass:
Hello, people.
I'm a South African lady who loves hanging around Nigerian men because I find them interesting. Recently, two of them have been making passes at me telling me they love me. I don't trust them and think they've made a bet on who will get me first. The way they find it easy to say "I love you" scares me. One of them told me straight that he wants to have to sex ASAP! I laugh it off and call them ashawo coz they taught me that word. They confuse me o. I tire o!
A foreign lady who likes nigerian men?
Let mrs chima catch you
Grrrrl stop acting like u don't like the attention they are giving you
Ask them if they are igbos
If they are
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!
Cos igbo guys are not to be trusted

4 Likes

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by nerodenero: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2015
To avoid story that touches the heart thereafter, know when to close or open your legs.

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2015
babe send mi a DM cuz I also love you!

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by nerodenero: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2015
How person go dey bear 'ugliest' grin grin
Ugliest:
So what do you want us to do now?
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by donholy28(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Go and read encyclopedia about us
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by jamex93(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Do u really want to understand nig guys?
Then u have lots of work to do, u better get starting
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmm...sounds like you're interested. Are you? I wouldn't go out with the one that's all about sex if I were you, even though his honesty is commendable. One out. Now you're left with one. Problem solved. No crowding. The rest depends on your observation skills. Only you can tell if this guy is being sincere or not. I think men are just men. You get the good, bad & the ugly anywhere. There's no one single mould.

I'm also South African, btw. However, I have no experience with Nigerian men. There's three South African ladies here in relationships with Nigerian men. Maybe they can give you a few pointers. It's soilsista, humbledbygrace & cherlene (or something like that). All the best smiley

Ubuya phi in Mzansi? Just curious.

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by gj22(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Well for starters, Nigerian guys have a d1ck like EVERY OTHER NORMAL MALE ON THE PLANET so, my best guess is, WE ARE LIKE EVERY OTHER MALE ON THE PLANET.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by gj22(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hmm...sounds like you're interested. Are you? I wouldn't go out with the one that's all about sex if I were you, even though his honesty is commendable. One out. Now you're left with one. Problem solved. No crowding. The rest depends on your observation skills. Only you can tell if this guy is being sincere or not. I think men are just men. You get the good, bad & the ugly anywhere. There's no one single mould.

I'm also South African, btw. However, I have no experience with Nigerian men. There's three South African ladies here in relationships with Nigerian men. Maybe they can give you a few pointers. It's soilsista, humbledbygrace & cherlene (or something like that). All the best smiley

Well, she didn't say if it was love she was looking for or just fun
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by PapiWata: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2015
ShortBass:
Hello, people.

The translation of the words "I love you", when used by a Nigerian man to address a total stranger, is simply that the man is expressing the usual biological urge to IMMEDIATELY mount the woman he professes to "love", for the purpose of sharing carnal knowledge with her.

In short, when a Nigerian man professes love to a woman whom he has not yet bedded, he is simply stating that he seeks IMMEDIATE ccoitus, since, by declaring himself to be in love, courtship and 4play are no longer required in order for the nookie to be presented for his boning pleasure, without further ado.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2015
gj22:

Well, she didn't say if it was love she was looking for or just fun

Why else would she care to open up a thread if fun is all she wanted? "Fun" relationship are disposable. You don't care to know how they tick, etc. I'm assuming that it's something more than just fun if she wasted MBs. Nobody does that for a passing lay...I think.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by ShortBass(f): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm in Mpumalanga. Thatnks for that babe smiley
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
ShortBass:
I'm in Mpumalanga. Thatnks for that babe smiley

Swati or Ndebele? Uyamfuna or uyabafuna? Lol!
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by ShortBass(f): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why else would she care to open up a thread if fun is all she wanted? "Fun" relationship are disposable. You don't care to know how they tick, etc. I'm assuming that it's something more than just fun if she wasted MBs. Nobody does that for a passing lay...I think.
I'm not looking for anything intimate at all. They're great guys, that's all. I see Nigerian men in Nollywood movies and dare I say, it doesn't work like SA relationships.
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2015
ShortBass:

I'm not looking for anything intimate at all. They're great guys, that's all. I see Nigerian men in Nollywood movies and dare I say, it doesn't work like SA relationships.

Ok.
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by ShortBass(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Swati or Ndebele? Uyamfuna or uyabafuna? Lol!
Swati and angibafuni! Bayadlalana nje laba. Ngiyabasaba futsi!
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2015
ShortBass:

Swati and angibafuni! Bayadlalana nje laba. Ngiyabasaba futsi!

Hahaha. Ok.
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by ShortBass(f): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
PapiWata:

The translation of the words "I love you", when used by a Nigerian man to address a total stranger, is simply that the man is expressing the usual biological urge to IMMEDIATELY mount the woman he professes to "love", for the purpose of sharing carnal knowledge with her.

In short, when a Nigerian man professes love to a woman whom he has not yet bedded, he is simply stating that he seeks IMMEDIATE ccoitus, since, by declaring himself to be in love, courtship and 4play are no longer required in order for the nookie to be presented for his boning pleasure, without further ado.

Just as I thought!! I knew it!! The "I love you" is followed by "come visit my place" ewu! I tire o!
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2015
ShortBass, ungahambi ke! Sometimes it feels nice lana if kunabantu from ekhaya, you know. Kuyaliwa ke! Abasifuni.
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by ShortBass(f): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
PunkyVeer:
ShortBass, ungahambi ke! Sometimes it feels nice lana if kunabantu from ekhaya, you know. Kuyaliwa ke! Abasifuni.
grin angihambi nje! Natsi asibafuni sometimes. Lol! If bafuna kulwa, siyolwa ke! Nje!
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just in case
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
ShortBass:
grin
grin angihambi nje! Natsi asibafuni sometimes. Lol! If bafuna kulwa, siyolwa ke! Nje!

That's the spirit! Siyabangena ngenkani! Anyway, there's one guy from Mpumalanga here. Ngu VandalZa. Maybe ningazana. Small world ne.
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by ShortBass(f): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's the spirit! Siyabangena ngenkani! Anyway, there's one guy from Mpumalanga here. Ngu VandalZa. Maybe ningazana. Small world ne.
Lmao! Nginaye umuntu wam ongimthandayo. Vele sibangena strong!! grin
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
ShortBass:

Lmao! Nginaye umuntu wam ongimthandayo. Vele sibangena strong!! grin

lolz. I didn't mean it that way. Not uthando. I meant maybe you could be from the same place. Umkhaya. Btw, I'm happy you are here. And futhi it's like you're not igwala lol. I like that! Mabeqala amasimba...ayeye! Chesa mpama! Hahaha.
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by ShortBass(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lolz. I didn't mean it that way. Not uthando. I meant maybe you could be from the same place. Umkhaya. Btw, I'm happy you are here. And futhi it's like you're not igwala lol. I like that! Mabeqala amasimba...ayeye! Chesa mpama! Hahaha.
grin ngingasaba lkanjani umunto olena eNaija ngilana eMpumalanga, lmao! Oh alright, maybe we could be from the same place, lol. Let them start nje, bazos'thola kahle!
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Halimi24: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
This thread has been ruined by too much speaking in tongues
Bye bye

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
ShortBass:

grin ngingasaba lkanjani umunto olena eNaija ngilana eMpumalanga, lmao! Oh alright, maybe we could be from the same place, lol. Let them start nje, bazos'thola kahle!

LMFAO. Fo sho. Kasi style cool
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Halimi24:

This thread has been ruined with by much speaking in tongues

What's stopping you from contributing & getting it back on track?
Re: South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men by Halimi24: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What's stopping you from contributing & getting it back on track?
I lack the energy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? / Do Women Enjoy Sex? --discuss / Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.