Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926109 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:34am On Jun 10, 2016
DrDre1:

grin grin grin
How are you sir?
am well how's Qatar region
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaffy4tope(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2016
phrancky:
Good day all. I have a female friend who will be visiting UAE in the coming days, with a one month tourist visa.

Please can anyone who traveled to UAE from Nigeria of late, assist me with what Is required of her both in Nigerian airport and also with the immigration here in the UAE(BTA, health insurance and other related doc.).

She has a virgin passport, as it is her first time of leaving the shores.

Hotel Reservation

Enough PTA

Hope she's not coming here to look for job wid dah 1mth visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2016
If you are going for authentification, don't go there on Friday because they won't attend to you. #Lessonlearnt
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
nattybanta:
am well how's Qatar region

natty .......how husstle ..lets chat on watsshap
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
europe4sure:

natty .......how husstle
my God dey bless my hustle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaffy4tope(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Hi fam

Pls I would like the house to find this girl whose pic is displaying here. She's neither a scammer nor anyfn bad just that I miss her contacts and have bn tryna hook up with her ever since. I am sure she's an active member of this thread just dunno her moniker.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2016
kaffy4tope:
Hi fam

Pls I would like the house to find this girl whose pic is displaying here. She's neither a scammer nor anyfn bad just that I miss her contacts and have bn tryna hook up with her ever since. I am sure she's an active member of this thread just dunno her moniker.

Can't see the pix
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyLady11(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2016
How can someone renew her 3month visa to Dubai after the 3month,
Is it necessary to return back to nigeria to renew or it can be done in d UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2016
MyLady11:
How can someone renew her 3month visa to Dubai after the 3month,
Is it necessary to return back to nigeria to renew or it can be done in d UAE?

Not renewable, you have to return back to your home country and reapply.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
HILCROWN:
If you are going for authentification, don't go there on Friday because they won't attend to you. #Lessonlearnt

I was even there on Thursday around 2pm and they said they have closed till Monday. So I have to return there by Monday. Were u told that it takes 5working days to be ready? I tire
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by khalifanino: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Current dirham xch rate to naira pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
am a good disciple of this forum .....following the thread and all post with eagle eyes coolam a good disciple of this forum .....following the thread and all post with eagle eyes ......but pls still need fresh input about THE THINGS REQUIRED AT THE AIRPORT THAT THE IMMIGRATION PEOPLE won't BOTHER ME MUCH AS A FIRST TIMER...........pls i need your input ....
CC. natty,hallima, justi and odas
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
khalifanino:
Current dirham xch rate to naira pls

Less than 1 hour ago, I sent at the rate of 1 Dirham to 95 Naira at Abayomi Cargo close to Deira Park.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by khalifanino: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
95 oga oooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
europe4sure:
am a good disciple of this forum .....following the thread and all post with eagle eyes coolam a good disciple of this forum .....following the thread and all post with eagle eyes ......but pls still need fresh input about THE THINGS REQUIRED AT THE AIRPORT THAT THE IMMIGRATION PEOPLE won't BOTHER ME MUCH AS A FIRST TIMER...........pls i need your input ....

Answer this house
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyLady11(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
justi4jesu:

Not renewable, you have to return back to your home country and reapply.
It suck, but I have a sister over there for years, even gave birth in d country, can't she file for me? Atleast she want to get me a job over there.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
This thread says Qatar and UAE visa enquiry which I expect anyone seeking advice should ask here publicly and get the replies here instantly.

Some have been sending pms privately to some ppl here for dubai visa's and i wont be surprised if you guys get scammed. Yes! Bootylicious is no where to be found after scamming ppl tru dubai visa.

The op of this thread has been in Dubai for years and doesn't brag and give ppl hope how good the place is.

Seek your opinions here and read thru ppl's line cos if you start contacting some folks here for visa you will end up being scammed and the mod will do nothing about it even $eun that owns the forum won't look you twice.

I have openly advice ppl not to send money abroad for ppl to help them with Dubai visa unless the person is close to u so in case of kasala u can hold them. Tho i was challenged here that nobody will use their money for visa for anyone. (Only God knows their aim) Remember the miles between Nigeria and Dubai. smiley

If not for the active mod in this section, banners of visa advert will be flying in this section cos the song of opportunities in Dubai as been on air here for a while.

I have been hated for giving opinions here but it won't change anything and I WON'T leave this thread.

Think twice, use your head.
Seek opinion publicly.

Nobody should quote me o if you dont want me to break the rules angry

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
MyLady11:

It suck, but I have a sister over there for years, even gave birth in d country, can't she file for me? Atleast she want to get me a job over there.
go with employment visa which is the best. The few months u spent there is an opportunity for u to look for a job that will process your visa while u return to Nigeria.

Tell your sister to look for Job for u and start the process while u go back to naija.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
agarawu23:

This thread says Qatar and UAE visa enquiry which I expect anyone seeking advice should ask here publicly and get the replies here instantly.

Some have been sending pms privately to some ppl here for dubai visa's and i wont be surprised if you guys get scammed. Yes! Bootylicious is no where to be found after scamming ppl tru dubai visa.

The op of this thread has been in Dubai for years and doesn't brag and give ppl hope how good the place is.

Seek your opinions here and read thru ppl's line cos if you start contacting some folks here for visa you will end up being scammed and the mod will do nothing about it even $eun that owns the forum won't look you twice.

I have openly advice ppl not to send money abroad for ppl to help them with Dubai visa unless the person is close to u so in case of kasala u can hold them. Tho i was challenged here that nobody will use their money for visa for anyone. (Only God knows their aim) Remember the miles between Nigeria and Dubai. smiley

If not for the active mod in this section, banners of visa advert will be flying in this section cos the song of opportunities in Dubai as been on air here for a while.

I have been hated for giving opinions here but it won't change anything and I WON'T leave this thread.

Think twice, use your head.
Seek opinion publicly.

Nobody should quote me o if you dont want me to break the rules angry

This guy self,you no de tire !!!! Must you keeping repeating this same song all the time? Your trying to bring up 3rd war of dubai being good or being bad which have being fought here previously. Haba !!! Must you be like this all the time? Dude if say na real/physical gathering we de so,I for don throw you over board. PLEASE NO BODY SHOULD COMMENT ON THIS HIS POST TO AVIOD QUARREL AND ARGUMENT AGAIN. KUdos to the loyal ones. Keep the thread going with 1love

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
[s]
cruzclinton1:

This guy self,you no de tire !!!! Must you keeping repeating this same song all the time? Your trying to bring up 3rd war of dubai being good or being bad which have being fought here previously. Haba !!! Must you be like this all the time? Dude if say na real/physical gathering we de so,I for don throw you over board. PLEASE NO BODY SHOULD COMMENT ON THIS HIS POST TO AVIOD QUARREL AND ARGUMENT AGAIN. KUdos to the loyal ones. Keep the thread going with 1love
[/s]
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UltimateTipster(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello house, I recently got a message of a mass recruit required in dubai,the people will be coming to work buh will come with tourists visa which will be renewed to work visa before the expiration of the tourists visa.

My questions therefore are;
1. What are required for a visa and also which type of visa considering a job is already available.i am a newbie nd need an orientation possibly.pls find type to explain.

2. Where can such visas be done.,in nigeria here or dr in dubia,is any form of documentation required to be done before arrival.,considering the job is available.

3. Is it possible to get work visa after d expiration of tourists visa by deducting from salary earned.

Pls save a fellow,tanx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
I was there on Friday and the fat civil defense guy at the gate told me to come back on Monday. He said they only attend to those that want to collect there authenticated certificate or eligibility. I waited and asked few people some questions.

One guy told me he came there on Wednesday and finished all processes, wanted to collect and start a fresh one.let's meet there on Monday by 9am.
Valclint:

I was even there on Thursday around 2pm and they said they have closed till Monday. So I have to return there by Monday. Were u told that it takes 5working days to be ready? I tire
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by seangy4konji: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good evening house.

Please how much would 11,200 AED &48,000 AED be in Nigerian Naina

Thanks in advance
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
europe4sure:

answer oo i beg
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyLady11(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
agarawu23:
go with employment visa which is the best. The few months u spent
there is an opportunity for u to look for a job that will process your visa while u return to Nigeria.

Tell your sister to look for Job for u and start the process while u go back to naija.
She already found one which is owned by her friend. What did she need to do bro. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
MyLady11:

She already found one which is owned by her friend. What did she need to do bro. Thanks.
you typed the bolded below

MyLady11:

If your sister is there for years, she should know what next. All you need is an invitation from your employer cos its an immigration process.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
europe4sure:

answer oo i beg
after reading so much here? grin

You don't need any requirements if your visa is genuine. All you need is a pta and some # to bribe hungry custom/immigration workers. (It's illegal but necessary)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
UltimateTipster:
Hello house, I recently got a message of a mass recruit required in dubai,the people will be coming to work buh will come with tourists visa which will be renewed to work visa before the expiration of the tourists visa.

My questions therefore are;
1. What are required for a visa and also which type of visa considering a job is already available.i am a newbie nd need an orientation possibly.pls find type to explain.

2. Where can such visas be done.,in nigeria here or dr in dubia,is any form of documentation required to be done before arrival.,considering the job is available.

3. Is it possible to get work visa after d expiration of tourists visa by deducting from salary earned.

Pls save a fellow,tanx
they better invite you with employment visa than tourist visa cos i heard its illegal to convert visit/tourist visa to employment visa while you are there. (Tho they do it. I stand to be corrected)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.