Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926284 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:53am On Jun 19, 2016
denbaba:
Kudos to u all good people of this thread..God has been using u guys to help people.
I read medical lab sci. Just rounded up my NYSC. My desire is to travel and practise in the UAE. Pls how do go about it. What are d first things first. Pls I am a novice so advise me as one. Thanks.

the first things first is for you to go back and read previous pages of this thread patiently and after thorough reading come back and ask what you do not understand and believe me after reading you will be glad you did......best of luck
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:11am On Jun 19, 2016
ucman1:

WALK IN INTERVIEW

Dunes Hotel Apartments Group
Address: Amman Street, Muhaisinah 4, Nearest to RTO Office, Dubai
Salary-- 2500 -3000 AED
Benefit-- ACD, food,medical

* Restaurant in Al Ain, UAE
Position: Pizza Delivery Boy, Waiter/Waitress, Cashier, Cook Chef and Restaurant Manager. 
Salary: 1600 -4000 AED

*Al Buraq Hotel
2,000-4000
Date: 21st, 22nd and 23rd June 2016
Timing: 1 PM to 3 PM
Address: 5 Old Baladiya Street, Gold Souk, Deira, Dubai, UAE

* pizza Felice LLC in Al Ain
Restaurant supervisor, chef, cashier, cook, waiter, delivery boy.
+97137554884

* OSHA Gourment, Abu dhabi.
Phone no: 025553575
Senior waiter, senior baristas, commi 1, chef de parti.
2000 -6000 AED
Location: masdar institute of science and technology, masdar city, Abu Dhabi.

* Qaraz deals LLC
Office no 906A, ibn buttuta gate, Dubia.
Phone: 045136971
Salary: 1500 AED
office boy/ helper

* Lenado system
2000-3999 AED
Address: twofour54 dark green building, Abu Dhabi.
+97122221201
Graphic designer.

* pioneer medical services LLC
NURSES
careers@pioneer-medical.ae

* ultimate HR solution
4000 AED
Add: 201, 2nd floor hilal bin taraf building, sheikh zayed road, dubia.
VAN driver

Ooops Ba3!

GOOD LUCK!

you are truly a brothers keeper,for making time to help a fellow human being, may God bless and honour you beyond your expectation ......just hope there are more opportunities when i enter in january
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2016
ucman1:

WALK IN INTERVIEW

Dunes Hotel Apartments Group
Address: Amman Street, Muhaisinah 4, Nearest to RTO Office, Dubai
Salary-- 2500 -3000 AED
Benefit-- ACD, food,medical

* Restaurant in Al Ain, UAE
Position: Pizza Delivery Boy, Waiter/Waitress, Cashier, Cook Chef and Restaurant Manager. 

*Al Buraq Hotel
2,000-4000
Date: 21st, 22nd and 23rd June 2016
Timing: 1 PM to 3 PM
Address: 5 Old Baladiya Street, Gold Souk, Deira, Dubai, UAE

* pizza Felice LLC in Al Ain
Restaurant supervisor, chef, cashier, cook, waiter, delivery boy.
+97137554884

* OSHA Gourment, Abu dhabi.
Phone no: 025553575
Senior waiter, senior baristas, commi 1, chef de parti.
2000 -6000 AED
Location: masdar institute of science and technology, masdar city, Abu Dhabi.

* Qaraz deals LLC
Office no 906A, ibn buttuta gate, Dubia.
Phone: 045136971
Salary: 1500 AED
office boy/ helper

* Lenado system
2000-3999 AED
Address: twofour54 dark green building, Abu Dhabi.
+97122221201
Graphic designer.

* pioneer medical services LLC
NURSES
careers@pioneer-medical.ae

* ultimate HR solution
4000 AED
Add: 201, 2nd floor hilal bin taraf building, sheikh zayed road, dubia.
VAN driver

Ooops Ba3!

GOOD LUCK!

you are truly a brothers keeper ...may God bless and honour you beyond your expectation......just hope there are more opportunities when i enter in january
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mrlycan: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Before I kill myself, I need answers to this question.
I have professional certifications from Microsoft and I am also an IT expert and web developer for over 10 years. I love Dubai and I want to work there. Is it possible to apply for a job here and get invited. I have applied so Kant times but no replies. Please someone out there should help me put more light on this. What step should I take.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
mrlycan:
Before I kill myself, I need answers to this question.
I have professional certifications from Microsoft and I am also an IT expert and web developer for over 10 years. I love Dubai and I want to work there. Is it possible to apply for a job here and get invited. I have applied so Kant times but no replies. Please someone out there should help me put more light on this. What step should I take.

Please with due respect to you. Don't use such words as kill yourself. Choose your words properly. Anyway there are so many IT fields. So you cannot just be an IT expert. You have to be an expert in data mgt...development ...hardware...blabla...
The IT field here to me is ok if you can actually do great things with a computer plus acquire important and relevant certifications. If n.a. ccna make you say you be expert many guys are on ccnp...sap...Oracle database mgt...etcetera...so be sure o. If I was an IT expert i would not be suicidal cos IT is the future oil money
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aluobe1(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Experts in the house please help me out, I went for an interview yesterday and there are possibilities I will get the job though the salary is not that big I just want something doing before my 3months elaps. I planned going for another interview tomorrow, I don't know if it will affect the processing of my papers if the both of them work out. Pls I need urgent response, I have spent just one week out of my 3months so I still have some time but I don't want to take chances
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
You can go for the interview. But you cannot accept two jobs...so if you are called by both companies to sign offer letter just choose the company you prefer. You can even sign both offers but when they ask you to submit credentials and your passport then you submit to only one company or else your visa application will hang
Aluobe1:
Experts in the house please help me out, I went for an interview yesterday and there are possibilities I will get the job though the salary is not that big I just want something doing before my 3months elaps. I planned going for another interview tomorrow, I don't know if it will affect the processing of my papers if the both of them work out. Pls I need urgent response, I have spent just one week out of my 3months so I still have some time but I don't want to take chances

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blessedmediocre: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hi everyone, this thread has been informative. I really appreciate everyone's ccontribution. I've learnt frm all posts as I've been following. I don't want to be refered to previous posts or thread as some info cud be obsolete as we all know that policies change. I have few questions to ask and they go thus: 1. Is there discrimination in UAE(HND/BSC)? 2. Can results be authenticated over thr(UAE) or must it be authenticated b4 coming?? 3. And for those dt av authenticated thr result here in 9ja, if one will authenticate his/her result(HND/BSc) , is thr any need for d person to authenticate his/her O'level since employers use first degree? Tnk u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by khalifanino: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Friends, pls i just wonna ask mayb labour ban still effective here in UAE, because am planning to quit my current job less than 3months.....The work is too tedious nd small salary of 900 dhm....my boss even deduct 600dhm from my last month salary saying its for visa exchange which wasnt in our agreement......Any advice or anything i can do
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
blessedmediocre:
Hi everyone, this thread has been informative. I really appreciate everyone's ccontribution. I've learnt frm all posts as I've been following. I don't want to be refered to previous posts or thread as some info cud be obsolete as we all know that policies change. I have few questions to ask and they go thus: 1. Is there discrimination in UAE(HND/BSC)? 2. Can results be authenticated over thr(UAE) or must it be authenticated b4 coming?? 3. And for those dt av authenticated thr result here in 9ja, if one will authenticate his/her result(HND/BSc) , is thr any need for d person to authenticate his/her O'level since employers use first degree? Tnk u

I don't think they're discrimination in UAE concerning your degree...

You can only authenticate your result in the country you studied and it not a must but MIGHT be required.

There's no way you can authenticate your first degree without authentication of your O level.

Your employers might not require your first degree, might not require your results. It depends on prayer, luck and connections.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by denbaba: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
OK I have read through.
I understand that one can come to UAE with a visit visa of 1 to 2 months whc cost abt N150k to process by an airline company. and when one gets to UAE, he can start looking for a job. once he gets d job he applies for employment visa. (hope I am correct)
My questions are how much does it cost to process d employment visa?.
Must u exit UAE during d time of visa processing.?
Can one change his job after 6months eg after passing d DHA exam in my own case?.
all d legends in this thread pls I need ur inputs
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blessedmediocre: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2016

"Your employers might not require your first degree, might not require your resultss" It depends on prayer, luck and connections.[/quote]. @@Hillcrown, tnks. One more thing I need to know pls, i'm planning on getting 2months tourist visa to search for job placement. I need ur candid advice on this: is it advisable I authenticate my results b4 coming over? I only asked because I need to knw if d risk is worth taking, going frm lag to abj to authenticate b4 embarking on journey to UAE. Frm d info gathered here, I think most jobs they offer Nigerians ova thr are unskilled, and I think they hardly appreciate our cert. I've never heard anyone say he/she got an employment with either BSc/HND, all I've been readin is HSE cert, NSE cert, HDD, bla bla bla(pardon me, I can't remember) . For those that got employment with our 9jerian Cert, please share in details. Tnk u all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
denbaba:
OK I have read through.
I understand that one can come to UAE with a visit visa of 1 to 2 months whc cost abt N150k to process by an airline company. and when one gets to UAE, he can start looking for a job. once he gets d job he applies for employment visa. (hope I am correct)
Can one change his job after 6months eg after passing d DHA exam in my own case?.
there is only 1 and 3 months available for job seekers. Better to have a 3months . processing the employment visa is supposed to be free of charge once u r on ground but some employer Might charge u up to 4000 which is illegal. U need to exit via ur home country or nearby countries for visa change unless the company is ready to pay the extra charge to change it internally. Yes you can change a job after 6months once u meet the terms on ur contract. Hope I gave u wat u needed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
blessedmediocre:

"Your employers might not require your first degree, might not require your resultss" It depends on prayer, luck Frm d info gathered here, I think most jobs they offer Nigerians ova thr are unskilled, and I think they hardly appreciate our cert. I've never heard anyone say he/she got an employment with either BSc/HND, all I've been readin is HSE cert, NSE cert, HDD, bla bla bla(pardon me, I can't remember) . For those that got employment with our 9jerian Cert, please share in details. Tnk u all.
cert is needed in all professional position. First degree is any of the two (HND/BSC) u can't attest HND without ond
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
khalifanino:
Friends, pls i just wonna ask mayb labour ban still effective here in UAE, because am planning to quit my current job less than 3months.....The work is too tedious nd small salary of 900 dhm....my boss even deduct 600dhm from my last month salary saying its for visa exchange which wasnt in our agreement......Any advice or anything i can do
u have to work at least 6months to avoid the ban . and also fulfil the resignation policies of the company.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
khalifanino:
shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
khalifanino:

your salary is 900dhm and he deducts 600dhm leaving you with paltry sum of 300 dhm. how do you survive with that little amount?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blessedmediocre: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
denbaba:
OK I have read through.
. 1. This thread is agaisnt agency promotion, ( the cost of employment visa varies depending on who's processing it for you). But it's advisable you use "DIY '' process , though if u av som1 dt can run it for u at ur own risk.(u can take it) . 2. I can't comprehend ur 2nd Q well, but I think u r tryin to ask if u got an employment with a tourist visa if u must exit. Yes u must. 3. Ur Job changing depends on the agreement with ur current employer, if u both compromise, u r good to go.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
blessedmediocre:

"Your employers might not require your first degree, might not require your resultss" It depends on prayer, luck and connections.. @@Hillcrown, tnks. One more thing I need to know pls, i'm planning on getting 2months tourist visa to search for job placement. I need ur candid advice on this: is it advisable I authenticate my results b4 coming over? I only asked because I need to knw if d risk is worth taking, going frm lag to abj to authenticate b4 embarking on journey to UAE. Frm d info gathered here, I think most jobs they offer Nigerians ova thr are unskilled, and I think they hardly appreciate our cert. I've never heard anyone say he/she got an employment with either BSc/HND, all I've been readin is HSE cert, NSE cert, HDD, bla bla bla(pardon me, I can't remember) . For those that got employment with our 9jerian Cert, please share in details. Tnk u all.

Oga Mi Sir, I came to Abuja since Thursday last week from Lagos, lodge in on small hotel in gwagwalada for #3k per night. I might people from different states too, so No big deal coming from Lagos my brother.

@Valclint and I met different relatives or family member who came from various states to help/assist their brother/sister who already working in UAE to authenticate his/her certificate. I don't think you need to hear anybody say he/she got job through first degree. I know people got job through their first degree but no be everybody dey cast. Shey you know wetin GOD package for you?

My one kobo advice, go with 3months visa, go to Abuja to authenticate your certificate before going to UAE and pray very well. Baba GOD go pick-up our call. I rest my fingers.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by denbaba: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
thanks @nattybanta and @ blessedmediocre
pls one more question. how much does it cost to get 3months tourist visa ( just an estimate.) also must i need to show a basic travelling allowance( BTA) to immigration?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
nattybanta:
there is only 1 and 3 months available for job seekers. Better to have a 3months . processing the employment visa is supposed to be free of charge once u r on ground but some employer Might charge u up to 4000 which is illegal. U need to exit via ur home country or nearby countries for visa change unless the company is ready to pay the extra charge to change it internally. Yes you can change a job after 6months once u meet the terms on ur contract. Hope I gave u wat u needed

@Nattybanta you are right on that 4k charges. One of my friend paid 2k and agree to deduction of 300dhr out of 1k dhr salary every month until completion. According to him, he's even the one responsible for medical fees. He said the total charges is 4400dhr for visa exchange and medical.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blessedmediocre: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
HILCROWN:

Oga Mi Sir, I came to Abuja since Thursday last week from Lagos, lodge in on small hotel in gwagwalada for #3k per night. I might people from different states too, so No big deal coming from Lagos my brother.

@Valclint and I met different relatives or family member who came from various states to help/assist their brother/sister who already working in UAE to authenticate his/her certificate. I don't think you need to hear anybody say he/she got job through first degree. I know people got job through their first degree but no be everybody dey cast. Shey you know wetin GOD package for you?

My one kobo advice, go with 3months visa, go to Abuja to authenticate your certificate before going to UAE and pray very well. Baba GOD go pick-up our call. I rest my fingers.
. Tnx Bro, I think I might be facing little challenges authenticating my results. The fear of the unknown and securing my results made me laminate them back then, I once came across a post in a thread saying "if ur results are laminated, they can't be authenticated" House please, how true is this? And thr's no way I can un-laminate them oooo. Please help cry cry @hillcrown, help me confirm it thr please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 1:08am On Jun 20, 2016
nattybanta:
u have to work at least 6months to avoid the ban . and also fulfil the resignation policies of the company.

Fulfil the resignation policies of the company as how ?? Boss please explain
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Please is there anyway one can check his or her company offer letter online just to no what the company suppose to give to their workers ... Eg a guy report to labour DAT e wants to cancel because of d low salary pay and labour checks the offer letter of d company according him and he discover that d salary e was suppose to b earning is 1600 ..tp.. Free ticket .. Free visa but d company deducted money for visa.. Nd ticket too ... Dats y am asking so as to as well check mine too thanks...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 2:08am On Jun 20, 2016
blessedmediocre:
. Tnx Bro, I think I might be facing little challenges authenticating my results. The fear of the unknown and securing my results made me laminate them back then, I once came across a post in a thread saying "if ur results are laminated, they can't be authenticated" House please, how true is this? And thr's no way I can un-laminate them oooo. Please help cry cry @hillcrown, help me confirm it thr please.

Lol all my certs are laminated, but i have authenticated them. They will use a razor to create an opening in the space where the seal will be stamped. Don't let this bother u

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2016
HILCROWN:

@Nattybanta you are right on that 4k charges. One of my friend paid 2k and agree to deduction of 300dhr out of 1k dhr salary every month until completion. According to him, he's even the one responsible for medical fees. He said the total charges is 4400dhr for visa exchange and medical.

That's very very wrong. Once any company ask you to pay for your Visa processing, just know you are in for it.

1. The company will definitely give you problems at the long run.

2. They won't meet up with monthly salary and can hold your salary up to or more than 3 months

3. The company is not stable.

4. You will pass through hell when its time to resign from them.

5. Lastly don't even attempt it to work there else you will carry your own cross when the time comes.

The essence of getting a Job is to get FREE employment visa, FREE Visa Medical, FREE health Insurance(NOW COMPULSORY), FREE Life Insurance, FREE Workmen Compensation (i.e for Laborers), Monthly salary without stories, Go for your vacation when due, call in sick if you can't make it to work(Health is wealth), Take Advance(Money) from your company if you badly need it.....I can go on and on.

Please don't accept any company that will ask you to pay for your VISA Processing, it's illegal but i know when someone is desperately searching for a job, you will want to give in to their terms but don't because you will suffer under that company. A word is Enough.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Jun 20, 2016
fohiss:
Please is there anyway one can check his or her company offer letter online just to no what the company suppose to give to their workers ... Eg a guy report to labour DAT e wants to cancel because of d low salary pay and labour checks the offer letter of d company according him and he discover that d salary e was suppose to b earning is 1600 ..tp.. Free ticket .. Free visa but d company deducted money for visa.. Nd ticket too ... Dats y am asking so as to as well check mine too thanks...

Didn't he read his Labour contract before signing and Thumb printing on it? You should have a copy of your Labour contract and Employment visa in case the need for it arises.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2016
fohiss:
once u have a labour card and a personal number on it or even a code like this, MB************AE u can use it to check ur contract details on the mol website. Or just call mol and they would give u wat u need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2016
justi4jesu:

Didn't he read his Labour contract before signing and Thumb printing on it? You should have a copy of your Labour contract and Employment visa in case the need for it arises.
ma'am sometimes they would just attach few copies and leave out some pages and then tell u to sign. At the end they would attach the essential parts and submit to mol. My contract was 7pages while the one they gave a new in take is just 4 and the essential parts were removed they gave him the ones that needed signatures. Sometimes the employers are smatter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2016
fohiss:

Fulfil the resignation policies of the company as how ?? Boss please explain
its embedded in the contract you sign.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2016
nattybanta:
ma'am sometimes they would just attach few copies and leave out some pages and then tell u to sign. At the end they would attach the essential parts and submit to mol. My contract was 7pages while the one they gave a new in take is just 4 and the essential parts were removed they gave him the ones that needed signatures. Sometimes the employers are smatter.

End-Time Emplyers grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blessedmediocre: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2016
Valclint:

Lol all my certs are laminated, but i have authenticated them. They will use a razor to create an opening in the space where the seal will be stamped. Don't let this bother u
. Tnk God, I tnk u, and evry1. (my mind Don cut b4). Anoda tin I need clarification on is: hw do I bypass normal routine and get my Results authenticated as I do not av Certificates for each result? I don't mind giving the officers tips(egunje) to help me authenticate the statement of results. Or would u advise I get d certificates b4 goin? (dt might be tough as I av just 1 week leave to do all dis embarassed cry, I wrk presently), I don't want to get stuck in ABJ as policies change. i'm sorry if I been inquisitive, u r just helping a soul to build future. Gracias!

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.