Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926874 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nlevel(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Thanks
justi4jesu:

You can carry as much Garri or any food stuff as you will need them.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:53am On Aug 15, 2016
lovere:
not true. i regret not coming with much garri.

abeg if you enter street tell us how job prospect be like and i pray make God answer u quick quick o!! oya ! no time for dulling put on your hunting shoes becos your visa count down start NOW!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sirmuel1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
nattybanta:
what exactly do u want to know cos I might be of help. But bear it in mind its easier surviving in UAE than in Qatar unless u r a professional in ur field with valuable experience and certifications.

Please how do I get a job in UAE, from Nigeria. Any idea?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pls how much is rwquired for BTA and how much can one hold if not up to the required. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Please how do I get a job in UAE, from Nigeria. Any idea?

go to the first page of this thread and you will get all what you want from the various links mentioned
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sirmuel1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
europe4sure:

go to the first page of this thread and you will get all what you want from the various links mentioned

I'm on page 9, I haven't seen anything. If you have the link, please let me know.
I wan leave this country for Buhari and his people, I no fit kill myself

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Hello bosses and bossladies how's it going . sorry not responding to the qoutes been busy in Buhari Nation.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2016
Folafikemi:
Pls how much is required for BTA and how much can one hold if not up to the required. Thanks

Abeg help out on this pls.
Kindly answer this question. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
nattybanta:
Hello bosses and bossladies how's it going . sorry not responding to the qoutes been busy in Buhari Nation.

you don enter nija?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Folafikemi:

Abeg help out on this pls.
Kindly answer this question. Thanks

official required b.t.a is $1000 but some people has been known to hold $500 or less as b.t.a and sweet talk themselves out with nija immigration of course with a litle bribe ....but it is advisable to hold enough cash to avoid not being stranded and to overcome unforseen circumstances that can hinder your hustle........good luck!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
europe4sure:

official required b.t.a is $1000 but some people has been known to hold $500 or less as b.t.a and sweet talk themselves out with nija immigration of course with a litle bribe ....but it is advisable to hold enough cash to avoid not being stranded and to overcome unforseen circumstances that can hinder your hustle........good luck!!

Oh at last bro God bless you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
europe4sure:

you don enter nija?
yes bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Still struggling to settle down. Pls good people of this forum who knows about places for job openings in Dubai should come to my aid.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
nattybanta:
yes bro

welcome home ....hope NEPA dey respect themselves give you light and wen u dey return
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
lovere:
Still struggling to settle down. Pls good people of this forum who knows about places for job openings in Dubai should come to my aid.

pls everybody on ground who can help should pls Point, Refer, Show and direct him to where he can get hired ......LEOSIRSIR where you dey abeg show face o!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by doyin25(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2016
hello guys. its been a while here. I had my medicals for the emirates ID on sunday and have not hear anything from them. so I wanna ask how many days does it takes before the results comes out. I need your response please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:54am On Aug 17, 2016
doyin25:
hello guys. its been a while here. I had my medicals for the emirates ID on sunday and have not hear anything from them. so I wanna ask how many days does it takes before the results comes out. I need your response please

Medicals for Residence visa should be delivered to your office or the address you provided within 1 week.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by doyin25(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2016
THANKS BRO
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Start with sending out your CV to companies, try dubbizle.com, jobzuae, and have a positive mind,and any job openings would be posted here ASAP everything will work out fine
Success is yours.
lovere:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Am here sire
Let's be hopeful that everything will work out fine with lovere, any job openings would be posted here ASAP as I saw one, Madame justi4jesu, senior man samhay, unna biko help look into the matter

europe4sure:

pls everybody on ground who can help should pls Point, Refer, Show and direct him to where he can get hired ......LEOSIRSIR where you dey abeg show face o!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
WHAT A LIFE WE LIVE

Have you taken Note?? of the [CO-INCIDENCE OF LIFE].

1. CHURCH?? has 6 letters so does MOSQUE??.
2. BIBLE?? has 5 letters so does QURAN??.
3. LIFE?? has 4 letters so does DEAD??.
4. HATE?? has 4 letters, so does LOVE?.
5. ENEMIES?? has 7, so does FRIENDS??.
6. LYING?? has 5, so does TRUTH??.
7. HURT?? has 4, so does HEAL??.
8. NEGATIVE? has 8, so does POSITIVE.
9. FAILURE?? has 7, so does SUCCESS??.
10. BELOW?? has 5, but so does ABOVE??.
11. CRY?? has 3 letters so does JOY??.
12. ANGER?? has 5 so does HAPPY??.
13. RIGHT has 5 so does WRONG.
14. RICH? has 4 so does POOR??.
15. FAIL has 4 so does PASS
16. KNOWLEDGE has 9 so does IGNORANCE.

Are they all by Co-incidence? We should Choose wisely, this means LIFE is like a Double-Edged Sword. If u think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the Grace of God that woke you up.

May God's Grace and Mercy shower on You and Your Loved ones...IJN!
Amen

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin
lol
grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2016
lovere:
reporting live from dubai. All thanks to God almighty for journey mercy. Details later.

gud day Mr lovere , I'm working on my passport and I intend working In Dubai.... pls tell me how much it cost u and what type of visa did u use... is it work permit or vacation visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2016
grin grin grin Its cat and mouse fight ...visa agents lurking around here...we know them, send some few pms, frustrated because they are unable to operate openly here then suddenly they cracked and got banned.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2016
justwise:

grin grin grin Its cat and mouse fight ...visa agents here lurking around here...we know them, send some few pms, frustrated because they are unable to operate openly here then suddenly they cracked and got banned.. grin grin grin

sorry, I don't know if u referring to me... I'm new here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Well done @ justwise..I know them too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2016
justwise:

grin grin grin Its cat and mouse fight ...visa agents here lurking around here...we know them, send some few pms, frustrated because they are unable to operate openly here then suddenly they cracked and got banned.. grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.