Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926985 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:39am On Sep 05, 2016
Bro..you tend to talk philosophically...Lol. Are you an evangelist. I feel you though
europe4sure:

hmmmm.....that's the scary truth about life and it pained me when some people tend to break the water pot after they've drank their fill thereby denying others the opportunity to quench their taste like they did, but the righteous will always be vindicated........ but the law of kama will surely take its course
IF you tend to want to destroy somebody then you've charted course for your own destruction.
And if you help and direct others truthfully and unselfishly then Devine help,mercy,blessing,clear conscience and favour shall always be your portion for ever and you will always have friends in high and low places because those you've assisted will never forget you.....may God keep evil people away from our path!!!!!!!(amen)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Heads up guys. Just to let you know. Next week is probably a long holiday period in UAE. So there won't be so many offices open for work. So the job hunt thing would probably be dulling next week from Sunday-Thursday.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:
Bro..you tend to talk philosophically...Lol. Are you an evangelist. I feel you though

lol...just talking from experience

Nattybanta come out of ghost mode and tell us how the u.a.e embassy authentication went..... abi you don jet to dubai without goodbye!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by basiratola: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2016
xage:

See the BTA is around $1000 how many job seekers ever meet that,,,just set aside like 5k or 8k to settle ur way in...those immigration are still going to engage you either way.

Convert it and see..lol

My first time travelling out of naija was in 2014, a friend told me about her experience n advised me to do d same. I didn't pay a dime. I was told wen exiting a country d immigration office has no right to ask u for ur BTA, only d immigration officer at d POE shud ask for BTA, I don't know how true that is, but I made up my mind not to pay n I didn't, all u have to do is be bold n speak loud, tell dem ur money is in ur account , tell dem if u miss ur flight dey will pay for it, call someone or pretend to call someone n report what's happening n mention d name of the officer in front of u. Keep checking d time n tell dem u must not miss ur flight n lastly go in early in order to have enough time to show ur naija skill, i didnt go in early but didnt miss my flight, but if u don't want it to last for too long or no get mind, talk with strong face n say u no get more Dan 500 or 1k. And if dey take u to a room to search u, make sure dey dont put anything on u nor ur bag. Best of luck.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
gud day house, pls don't mind me ooo ,I'm always asking questions, but ma question goes like ds...
I have a budget of 520k to enter Dubai and search 4a job... pls can DAT amount be enough presently.
ds is a list 4my estimate
>60days visa---- less than 200k
>flight--- less than 200k
>bta---- 100k dollar equivalent
>miscellaneous---20k
also I'm looking for any good Samaritan that can accommodate me for 1-2wks pending wen I get my job.... I already have some contacts (phone nums and email addresses) of companies
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
macjireh:
gud day house, pls don't mind me ooo ,I'm always asking questions, but ma question goes like ds...
I have a budget of 520k to enter Dubai and search 4a job... pls can DAT amount be enough presently.
>miscellaneous---20k
also I'm looking for any good Samaritan that can accommodate me for 1-2wks pending wen I get my job.... I already have some contacts (phone nums and email addresses) of companies
Hmmm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyLady11(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
macjireh:
60days visa is not upto 50k.
Bro, u get money o.
520k is enough sha only if u follow d steps here.
But if na agent, hmmmmm.. Dem go trick u o.
>miscellaneous---20k
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
macjireh:
>miscellaneous---20k

with the current exchange rate i think this your budget is too tight ......prepare well before you leave nija so as not to get stranded in no mans land because it is everyman for himself down there due to the ungrateful nature of some individuals many nija guys are keeping their doors shut to strangers
pls and pls do enough research before you leave and most importantly hold enough cash because if you minus flight + visa from yur 520k with the current exchange rate am sure what remains cant sustain you in nija not to talk of u.a.e where you have to pay for accommodation ...........pls take your time and source for fund and am sure your time will not pass you by
good luck!!!

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
macjireh:
>miscellaneous---20k

First of all increase your budget because of the current situation of the county Nigeria

Secondly sir what do you mean by miscellaneous 20k in UAE or Nigeria? Won't you eat, transport your self to interview, do photocopies of CV, buy bus card, buy sim, those little miscellaneous I just mentioned are even more than 20k in the current exchange rate not to talk talk of other things you going to need, please take your time and plan very well on this before jumping the ship

Thirdly... No good Samaritan will accommodate you in this present UAE, I might be wrong tho but sir it's What the eyes have seen, ears have heard that makes me come to this conclusion.
Never the less I urge you to p5
P5 proper preparation prevent poor performance

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
alright thanks 4 all replies
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:

First of all increase your budget because of the current situation of the county Nigeria

Secondly sir what do you mean by miscellaneous 20k in UAE or Nigeria? Won't you eat, transport your self to interview, do photocopies of CV, buy bus card, buy sim, those little miscellaneous I just mentioned are even more than 20k in the current exchange rate not to talk talk of other things you going to need, please take your time and plan very well on this before jumping the ship

Thirdly... No good Samaritan will accommodate you in this present UAE, I might be wrong tho but sir it's What the eyes have seen, ears have heard that makes me come to this conclusion.
When I read the guy budget I can't help but laugh. I spend on average N7000 (60dhs)every day on transport,feeding recharge cards etc as a job seeker in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SweetPoison22: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
lovere:

When I read the guy budget I can't help but laugh. I spend on average N7000 (60dhs)every day on transport,feeding recharge cards etc as a job seeker in UAE.
God will provide for you a good job bro! I want to ask, if someone is coming with an employment visa, will he start work immediately? And will the company give him and accomodation? @lovere

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 12:41am On Sep 06, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:

Whisper's of the early morning

I guess grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 4:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 4:47am On Sep 06, 2016
lovere:

pls sorry to say sir, but I think DAT if u must transport in Dubai, it should be mostly 4 interviews and not to drop CVS here and there...one should have gotten phone contacts of firms or job agents which u can send CVS to by email..... just my thought though
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2016
macjireh:

pls sorry to say sir, but I think DAT if u must transport in Dubai, it should be mostly 4 interviews and not to drop CVS here and there...one should have gotten phone contacts of firms or job agents which u can send CVS to by email..... just my thought though

wonderful!!! you are in nija criticising someone spending budget in u.a.e
you are suppose to use his budget to plan your own from nija so you will know how much to hold along but when you get there and feel you can manage your finance more than him then the remaining change is your own.
@lovere #the good lord will do a good thing for you in Jesus name.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Thanks brother
europe4sure:

you are suppose to use his budget to plan your own from nija so you will know how much to hold along but when you get there and feel you can manage your finance more than him then the remaining change is your own.
No mind the young man.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SweetPoison22: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2016
Good morning bro! @chatwithjide
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chatwithjide(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
good afternoon my chairman
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SweetPoison22: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
chatwithjide:
good afternoon my chairman
You don enter that way?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
There will be a walk in interview at Emirates leisure retail specifically costa coffee on THURSDAY,Baristas are needed. Anybody interested can go there as early as possible.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
europe4sure:

Lolz, omo you don vex oo, its funny sha, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, get there first like our brother has said.

Its been a while I came on this wonderful thread,
Europe4sure I greet you ooo, you done turn to one of our guru ooo, well done bro, the lord is ur muscle.

Greetings to evry1 here, more grace 2 ur elbows
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chatwithjide(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
You don enter that way?
na Friday by God's grace
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SweetPoison22: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
chatwithjide:

na Friday by God's grace
Alright. Will be with you in a month time sir. Hope say you carry yam, semo, garri and one native fowl follow body? grin Lol..... Journey mercies.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
justi4jesu:
There will be a walk in interview at Emirates leisure retail specifically costa coffee on THURSDAY,Baristas are needed. Anybody interested can go there as early as possible.

thanks for your pop-in beautiful mama
all those concerned should take note @lovere and others.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
vtino13:

Lolz, omo you don vex oo, its funny sha, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, get there first like our brother has said.

Its been a while I came on this wonderful thread,
Europe4sure I greet you ooo, you done turn to one of our guru ooo, well done bro, the lord is ur muscle.

Greetings to evry1 here, more grace 2 ur elbows

you don change destination because ebi like say dubai no dey yur mind again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Thanks.
justi4jesu:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chatwithjide(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=SweetPoison22 post=49125409] Alright. Will be with you in a month time sir. Hope say you carry yam, semo, garri and one native fowl follow body? grin Lol..... Journey mercies.[/quote
thanks my chairman
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=chatwithjide post=49134161][/quote]

How.much u.later buy the ticket + which airline... Cos ticket price don come down nw
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chatwithjide(m): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Teeboy22:

How.much u.later buy the ticket + which airline... Cos ticket price don come down nw
#220,000 Ethiopian airline from travelstart
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chatwithjide(m): 5:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Teeboy22:

thanks a lot bros for your help and concern

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.