Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (934848 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2017
whocanbewho:
your insight has been very helpful. But incase the email to your previous employer was not replied, does that mean one will lose that opportunity.
in my own case, I was asked to provide 3 emails & phone Numbers of my previous supervisors at work, as a 9ja guy, the rest was a history; D

they ended up sending a mail to one of the supervisor
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2017
visa applied for !!!

80% payment made !!!

fingers crossed !!!

prayer mode activated !!!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
odalonu12:
Sorry my guys, while will I bone you. I was busy sha. To ur question, I don't know the agent, but the deputy commissioner of police of calabar is the one dealing with the agent directly. He charge 350k for 3 months tourist visa. That it will be out in 3days
Lord have mercy, both my visa & flight ticket wasn't up 350k. Though the flight na pick & dropgrin from 9ja to Rwanda to Kenya & finally to UAE, but the stop over wasn't up to 20min

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
europe4sure:

visa applied for !!!

80% payment made !!!

fingers crossed !!!

I understand the feelings now, relax it is well
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
europe4sure:

visa applied for !!!

80% payment made !!!

fingers crossed !!!

prayer mode activated !!! @Europe4sure don't worry God is Able

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
NONNYG:

If possible bring like 16 copies of passport with white background, cos passport is very expensive here, 8 copies is more than 2k in my hood, the passport i use for my CV na my guy use his phone snap me o, na so i do copy & paste. It was when my companied needed 12 copies I had to go photo studio.

Bring a supporting document as a prove of ur previous place of work, before my visa was processed, the HR where I work sent a mail to the company I claimed to have worked with in Nigeria, asking for my position, my salary, reason for leaving and any possibility of employing me back if need be. No be small matter.

Do all the required test b4 applying for visa, cos once your schedule for medical is booked, to sleep be wahala. I know of one 9ja girl dat was sent home cos she didn't pass medical, wat a pity, she's my very good friend and her salary is above 200k with free food, transportation & accommodation.

Lastly ur passport, guide it as if ur life depends on it, when i landed in UAE, I spent 2 days in Diera, I wanted to swallow my passport o, to make sure it's safe.
@nonny G thanks for the info
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
HILCROWN:

You old or new laptop

Your passport photograph (to reduce cost ni o)

Don't forget your international passport too grin

You cannot carry Palm oil or vegetable oil but I was lucky, I brought vegetable oil.

You don't need too much clothes, just bring cloth for interviews and normal clothes except you won dey go visit tourist destination

Bring your "cover-cloth" because of AC

You also need a cross-bag or handbag to move around with your CV

Come with any documents that proves you worked in any organisation. You can get any from business centre (you understand naw). In my own case, I presented my IT letter. (Though is not compulsory o). NonnyG might remember what am trying to say here.

In your CV, always put AVAILABLE ON REQUEST on the reference part. Your company might Decides to call any of the number you provided. And also know about the company you worked or claimed to work. (You sopos understand my poor English as I dey write.) After passing the interview and the interviewer promised me, they will get back to me in 3days. They called me on phone for 1hour to ask questions about the company I claimed to have worked as if na big money dem won dey pay me oo.

Please don't have one CV, have as many as possible. When you enter, you go understand better. Pressure of getting work as soon possible go dey, fear of "kalas visa go dey". In my own case, after paying 700AED for accommodation for the first month, the internet was disconnected because of debt. My guys decided not to pay because they have where to go and browse. I had to plead with them and paid 300AED to reduced our room payment.

Second month, I paid 920AED because of one thing or the other but signed a contract that month when I looked at my pocket and I no won sleep staircase.

Before my employment visa could come out, payment for the third month is before me, I had to plead with #23k Ieft in my Nigeria account. I made him understand I still have to pay for OMAN ticket (520aed). I left the place 2days after my visa-exchange.

Please go for hepatitis test before coming o. One Pakistani guy was cancelled and sent back home 5days ago. Nothing will do you my brother.

Be careful with all cab drivers, the driver that took me from back of Sahara centre to Jumeriah went away with my handbag containing HARD CURRENCY, replaceable and inreplaceable items. I called RTA to give them my pick-up point and drop-off point and amount paid, after some hours the reply by text that the driver said no bag found in his car. How I survived the first month at work is only by the grace of God.

Lastly, keep your passport oooooo. I take the God you are serving beg you. You no go dey stranded for foreign land o. Nigeria embassy dey useless here o.

Let me share a testimony here. A friend went for interview with his passport at hand, on getting back home. He couldn't find his passport, he was destabilized, went to police station to report. He pasted lost passport on all the walls. Few days later, he got offer letter. He signed the offer letter without informing the HR or the admin officer about the latest news. When the time for him to submit his passport for proper documentation, he broke the bad news to the admin officer because of his level of understanding.

To cut long story short, how his passport developed wings from Al-nadha to Abu-Dhabi remains unknown till today. The Admin Officer drove him to ABDhabi, pleaded with the claimed founder of the passport with 2300AED.

Keep your passport oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
@Hilcrown with more info like this the thread will b lively more favour to you

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
NONNYG:
Lord have mercy, both my visa & flight ticket wasn't up 350k. Though the flight na pick & dropgrin from 9ja to Rwanda to Kenya & finally to UAE, but the stop over wasn't up to 20min

na beg i beg before dem gree 320k
na them fault sebi na our naira wey no gree stay one place dey run about like ashawo ....
hmm lord am in your hands !!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
europe4sure:

na them fault sebi na our naira wey no gree stay one place dey run about like ashawo ....
na wa o, but it is well. Once it's genuine. No wahala
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by whocanbewho(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
europe4sure:

visa applied for !!!

80% payment made !!!

fingers crossed !!!

I'm presently the same shoes as you right now.. After the visa don commot when you dey plan leaving..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by opejole: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hello to all d gurus in d aus,i av been following dis topic for days nd i must confess,dis topic has been guiding me thumbs up 4 u guys bt i want 2 ask that is it possible 4 a male make up artist,beatician nd nail technician 2 get work in Dubai.thanks in advance 4 ur response
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
whocanbewho:
I'm presently the same shoes as you right now.. After the visa don commot when you dey plan leaving..

my brother make the visa comot first ....

lord do it again in my life !!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by whocanbewho(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
europe4sure:

All is well bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
The Lord is your strength.
europe4sure:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
cutieme:
@odalonu12,you never enter UAE,u Don dey enter ghost mood abi,i ask you how much and links for that 3months tourist visa, you dey bone me no yaw a God dey.

@cutieme pls if you anything on how to get 90 days visa pls let me know. tx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
europe4sure:

visa applied for !!!

80% payment made !!!

fingers crossed !!!

bros i no mind this ur level, if you don't mind pls kindly pm me

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=wolemine post=53101459][/quote]@ Wolemine why can you pm him you the one ineed of info better that way.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
europe4sure:

@ Europe4sure bro l don't have money to play around withnow would love to sow in it but you favour
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
whocanbewho:

@whocanbewho bro i dey feel you i beg i for no mind ur level as regarding visa. pls pm me. Tx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
It's good guys now travel to source for jobs themselves cos this direct employment thing via agents is 70%/30%.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Job opening

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by GodsLastBorn: 5:44am On Jan 25, 2017
what is the average good paying job a naija guy can get in Dubai and what's the salary like?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2017
grin grin
Thanks for the responds bro
NONNYG:
like say u failed WAECgrin. No mind me jare

Ur highest qualification is always the most preferred but u can't authenticate it without ur O levels
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by martinz1: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2017
europe4sure:

visa applied for !!!

80% payment made !!!

fingers crossed !!!

Qatar or uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
WALK IN INTERVIEWS
Please come to the following address on 28th January,2017 between 9 am to 5 pm.
Sales Executive post
Samsons Communications LLC
Office 901
9th floor,
A1 Block.
GULF TOWERS
Near Oudh Metha Metro Station
http://www.samsonsgroup.ae/samsons-uae/#careers

9th Floor Block A-1 Gulf Towers OUD Metha Road, OUD Metha Dubai, UAE.

P.O.Box: 251973
TEL: 00971-04-3955349 / 00971-04-3955319
EMAIL:info@samsonsgroup.ae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
https://schon.properties/en/jobs/
City Tower 2, 11th floor, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: +971 4 407 1000 | Fax: +971 4 352 2400
also submit cv for office assistance
career@schon.properties
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Memphisheight33:
@Hilcrown with more info like this the thread will b lively more favour to you

Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good day house, pls I will like to know how much to authenticate my certificate at ministry of education? though I want to use it for educational purpose and not in UAE? pls help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kindly read from page 240 upward some one just explained how much he did his own.

mcobex:
Good day house, pls I will like to know how much to authenticate my certificate at ministry of education? though I want to use it for educational purpose and not in UAE? pls help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Kindly read from page 240 upward some one just explained how much he did his own.

thanks, have seen it #300/document.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day to you.

Please be advised that our client, one of the Affiliates for ADNOC group here in Abu Dhabi, UAE requires the above-mentioned posts. Kindly see corresponding link for your reference.  If you meet the requirement and interested, please send us your Detailed updated CV in MS word format with your recent photo  to our email address:fivecont@emirates.net.ae. Please refer to this link for updating your CV/Resume http://www.5-cont.com/blocks/details/LEARN-HOW-TO-BUILD-YOUR-CV

It would also be highly appreciated if you can forward the same to your friends/colleagues who might be interested to the below requirements.  

Positions

Link

Project Engineer (Projects Division)

http://5-cont.com/jobs/jobdetails/4251  

Project Engineer (Electrical)

Project Engineer (New Fields Projects Division)

Project Engineering Team Leader (Project Operation Support)

http://5-cont.com/jobs/jobdetails/4259

Well Integrity Engineer (Studies)

http://5-cont.com/jobs/jobdetails/4255

Well Integrity Engineer (Operations)

http://5-cont.com/jobs/jobdetails/4253

SUBSEA Work Supervisor

http://5-cont.com/jobs/jobdetails/4271

If you are interested in the position, as per the client request please include the following your detailed updated CV:

1)       Recent photo

2)      Highest educational certificate

3)      Training Certificate (BOSEIT, FOEIT, H2S Advance and basic, Fire Fighting)

4)      The required details about the candidate form below:

Required Details about the Candidate

Position Applied For

Full Name (as per passport)

Highest Educational Qualification

Civil/Marital Status (Single, Married..etc)

Date of Birth

Nationality

Passports Holding (USA/Canada, Europe…..etc)

Gender ( Male , Female …..etc)

Contact Numbers & Email address

Current Location

Total relevant years of Experience :

Monthly Current Salary & benefits (breakdown reqd) (mention the currency)

Monthly Expected Salary& benefits (breakdown reqd) (mention the currency)

How soon can you join?

Languages spoken/written (ex: English – Professional in speaking, reading and writing)

Skype ID  & Skype Email

Please respond within the day since this vacancy is on urgent basis and the submission is tomorrow. We apologize due to short notice and truly appreciate your cooperation.

If you have any clarifications, please feel free to contact us. 

Thank you and best regards,

Walaa
Recruiter and Project Coordinator

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.