Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927140 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
PLEASE I NEED HELP SERIOUSLY..I NEED TO GO FOR AN EXAM IN INDIA. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME OR GIVE ME AN AGENT I CAN APPLY THROUGH FROM DUBAI
https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
http://www.cgidubai.org/category/indian-visa/indian-visa-services/
its a very easy process. u dont need any agent.,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks Natty...Afa..what's going on for your side na
nattybanta:

https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
http://www.cgidubai.org/category/indian-visa/indian-visa-services/
its a very easy process. u dont need any agent.,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kilonso001(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have been searching for a job in UAE for sometime now, and i am registered on quite a number of job sites and i have had some phone interviews with some employers but nothing came out of it

Recently someone contacted me from Naukrigulf saying I could fast track my resume on their site by paying a token of $85 and I will be guaranteed a job within 6 months.

I am not totally convinced but I wanna ask the gurus in the house if you have heard of anyone who got a job through Naukrigulf Premium service?

@Azarenka and @Nattybanta I need your help on this

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
@nattybatta please can I pm you?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
Thanks Natty...Afa..what's going on for your side na
am cool bro hope you are enjoying the Emirate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
kilonso001:
Hello Guys,

I have been searching for a job in UAE for sometime now, and i am registered on quite a number of job sites and i have had some phone interviews with some employers but nothing came out of it
Recently someone contacted me from Naukrigulf saying I could fast track my resume on their site by paying a token of $85 and I will be guaranteed a job within 6 months.

I am not totally convinced but I wanna ask the gurus in the house if you have heard of anyone who got a job through Naukrigulf Premium service?

Thanks
You can do so if you have a valuable Degree and Experience, and not just SSCE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Classified60:
@nattybatta please can I pm you?
tot u already did
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Been on this enjoyment for 3 years grin grin grin
nattybanta:
am cool bro hope you are enjoying the Emirate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kilonso001(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks Nattybanta.

I have a degree in Computer science with over 6 years of experience (In Nigeria) and I have some prof certs too.

nattybanta:

You can do so if you have a valuable Degree and Experience, and not just SSCE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Natty, warn that Ur brother to be smart and careful o

Hope u remember?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
kilonso001:
Hello Guys,

Thanks
For these people to have called you, it means that, your CV has some juicy international certifications and valuable years of job experiences in your field.They equally called me when i was job hunting,but,i was looking for whom to give me rather than to spend grin.So,my advice is this,if, you're buoyant enough,you can give it a try.Check your pocket wella,do all the minus and plus involved,if you think you're ok,go for it.But,that is not to say their job is 100% sure,but they will help you submit your CV to the appropriate quarters.Keep praying and keep submitting.Wishing you luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
Been on this enjoyment for 3 years grin grin grin
I believe u.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kilonso001(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks a bunch for the response.

I still havent made up my mind though I have has series of calls from them today.

My thought is this: I had three companies contact me though I didnt subscribe to the premium service, so why should I subscribe when it is not certain I will get the job. Maybe I should just stay on the free service and keep praying and hoping that I will hit the Gold mine soon.

azarenka:

For these people to have called you, it means that, your CV has some juicy international certifications and valuable years of job experiences in your field.They equally called me when i was job hunting,but,i was looking for whom to give me rather than to spend grin.So,my advice is this,if, you're buoyant enough,you can give it a try.Check your pocket wella,do all the minus and plus involved,if you think you're ok,go for it.But,that is not to say their job is 100% sure,but they will help you submit your CV to the appropriate quarters.Keep praying and keep submitting.Wishing you luck.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2017
kilonso001:
Thanks a bunch for the response.

I still havent made up my mind though I have has series of calls from them today.

My thought is this: I had three companies contact me though I didnt subscribe to the premium service, so why should I subscribe when it is not certain I will get the job. Maybe I should just stay on the free service and keep praying and hoping that I will hit the Gold mine soon.

I'll advice you stay away from any company requesting the least $10 for any job or CV processing. I smell scam all over it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2017
justi4jesu:

I'll advice you stay away from any company requesting the least $10 for any job or CV processing. I smell scam all over it.
Naukrigilf asked for $85
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by otis3(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Attestation of doc is 18,000 per page and it takes 2 business days. At uae embassy abuja.. Don't go on Friday. Only mon - Thursday, and most time they close early.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
2 nairalanders will be coming to UAE tomorrow, I wish them safe flight
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
NONNYG:
courtesy of NONNYG... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
courtesy of NONNYG... grin
lolz, abeg ooo. I still be JJC here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
NONNYG:
lolz, abeg ooo. I still be JJC here
Show me d way naa.... Naija don tire me..... I swear down!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 1:47am On Mar 24, 2017
NONNYG:
Safe trip people. See you on the other side.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 2:02am On Mar 24, 2017
A trusted business man has agreed to help me secure a 2-year employment visa for a fee of N425,500. please is it too high or normal? he also said the processing would to at most one month. Advice needed here pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 2:06am On Mar 24, 2017
I would like to go for a series of med lab test per uae requirements....... someone kindly tell me the type of diseases I should test. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2017
For those that wanna travel, saw this now shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.