Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926212 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:02am On Apr 06, 2017
All these ppl dat promised to bring Mangala Fish for me, How market? abi ur flight never still reach UAE since then?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bogolobango(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2017
The same Guy has been doing it for a While i wonder why it was unable be processed and i even call him he said there nothing wrong with the visa he did for a friend of mine too his own was valid
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olaj44: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2017
good morning fellow nairalanders. I wish to know the country that would best give employment opportunities given Qatar, Norway and Australia. I am ready now and contemplating which country that will be best suiting. kindly advise
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2017
olaj44:
good morning fellow nairalanders. I wish to know the country that would best give employment opportunities given Qatar, Norway and Australia. I am ready now and contemplating which country that will be best suiting. kindly advise
1. Australia (If you meet the Educational qualifications and job requirements)
2. Norway (Bad idea you need Gods grace)
3. Qatar (If you are a Professional and Got experience)

UAE (Opportunities for everyone)

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2017
bogolobango:
The same Guy has been doing it for a While i wonder why it was unable be processed and i even call him he said there nothing wrong with the visa he did for a friend of mine too his own was valid
Mind sharing the visa details?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Guys abeg, Na wetin be the exchange rate for naira and dirham now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2017
odalonu12:
Guys abeg, Na wetin be the exchange rate for naira and dirham now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2017
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by highway007(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Thanks nattybanta
I think the agent is credible.
I heard rumors that when get there the payment reduces and there is nothing you can do.
Just wanna know if the deal is ok [Qquote author=nattybanta post=55305322]security pay as high as that in Oman. The only issue here is if the agency is really going to keep to his own end of the agreement[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello everyone, my widow elder sister in early 40s want to go to Dubai and work.

I advised her to go into business but she's shell bent in relocating.

considering her age, how easy is for her yo secure a job over there?

any advice for her is welcome thanks all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Posted as received

12+ Vacancies in Grand Mart Supermarket Al Ain UAE
Currently we have the following vacancies:
1) Cashiers
2) Trolley Boy
3) Customer Service
4) Butcher
5) Baker
6) International Cook
7) Merchandiser
cool Branch/Store Manager
9) Store Supervisor
10) Fishery Staff
11) Vegetable Staff
12) Deli/Roastery Staff
Any nationality can apply and must have a Supermarket/Department Store experience. If you are a motivated individual looking for a challenging role, let Grand Mart assist you in making the right career move.
Please email your CV to hr@grandmart.ae.

JOB JOB JOB JOB SHARE WITH AFRIEND.....

*Transguard Security Guard Recruitment Open Day*

```We’re looking for experienced Security Guards to join our team at Transguard.```
_Candidates must be physically fit and demonstrate a high level of English language and customer service skills._

When: * 12th/04/2017
Time: *Registration opens at 9am and closes at 11am.*
Location: *Emirates Aviation College, Garhoud (opposite Century Village).*

What to bring: *Two copies of your CV and any relevant documentation*
eg. _licenses, attested certificates._

What to expect? *An English language test, followed by an interview.*

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Fame333:
Hello everyone, my widow elder sister in early 40s want to go to Dubai and work.

I advised her to go into business but she's shell bent in relocating.

considering her age, how easy is for her yo secure a job over there?

any advice for her is welcome thanks all
if she has the right qualifications and experience, her age would be the least of your worries.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bogolobango(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why not and is there any site someone can vérité it

Send me your mail
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by trojanhorse2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
highway007:
Please any body know about Oman
An agent said he has a security job wit pay of 300k naira per month. Please how real is this and does anybody know how life be for Oman.
Abeg na money I dey find o

I will advice u see caution base on personal experience.

I'm not in anyway trying to discourage you.....but wetin dey after 6 pass 7
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olaj44: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
nattybanta:

1. Australia (If you meet the Educational qualifications and job requirements)
2. Norway (Bad idea you need Gods grace)
3. Qatar (If you are a Professional and Got experience)

UAE (Opportunities for everyone)
pls do you know more about Qatar because I'm planing to go as soon as my passport ready... or if u no any body there.... Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bogolobango(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
nattybanta is there any site someone can verify it online
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ndukings92(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is there a way to know if ur passport is being worked on,at least to verify wether ur agent is on it?Natty
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
etoman1:
The weather is too hot in AL in. ..

Really? Wen e neva even start. grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:30am On Apr 07, 2017
bogolobango:
nattybanta is there any site someone can verify it online
depends where its issued. check d front page of the thread
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:31am On Apr 07, 2017
olaj44:

pls do you know more about Qatar because I'm planing to go as soon as my passport ready... or if u no any body there.... Thanks
y do u choose Qatar
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by highway007(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2017
You are not discouraging me
Please kindly tell me your experience
Thanks
trojanhorse2:

I will advice u see caution base on personal experience.

I'm not in anyway trying to discourage you.....but wetin dey after 6 pass 7
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by trojanhorse2(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2017
I was in your situation last year....an offer letter was sent to me stating d terms and condition of d contract.....it took less than 10 days for d visa to be out.

The name of d said company is seagull security Oman...

After the visa came out I was asked to pay by my agent after confirming d visa online cos I was given d application number.

My agent resides in Abu Dhabi and even drove to Oman bother to confirm d authenticity of d visa before we paid..

but believe me it was a scam cos in reality d company no longer exist...how the syndicate got d visa done still remains mystery.

it was when we were waiting for ticket to be sent and d syndicate keeps promising that we started digging deep that we knew it was a scam...

Many Nigerians like me have been scammed with this offer.

You can ask "Bobbybennard" who is a nairalander...He will shed more light

So beware my brother

Another company named "Titan Security solution llc" are also into d same scam.

you will be issued offer letter and your visa will come out and u will confirm d visa before paying....but like what I said earlier wetin dey after 6 pass 7

BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by highway007(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Oh thanks
So it all depends on credibility of the agents
trojanhorse2:

I was in your situation last year....an offer letter was sent to me stating d terms and condition of d contract.....it took less than 10 days for d visa to be out.

The name of d said company is seagull security Oman...

After the visa came out I was asked to pay by my agent after confirming d visa online cos I was given d application number.

My agent resides in Abu Dhabi and even to Oman bother to confirm d authenticity of d visa before we paid..

but believe me it was a scam cos in reality d company no longer exist...how the syndicate got d visa done still remains mystery.

it was when we were waiting for ticket to be sent and d syndicate keeps promising that we started digging deep that we knew it was a scam...

So beware my brother

Another company named "Titan Security solution llc" are also into d same scam.

you will be issued offer letter and your visa will come out and u will confirm d visa before paying....but like what I said earlier wetin dey after 6 pass 7

BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by trojanhorse2(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2017
its not issue of agent my brother....your agent can as well fall victim of scam like in my Case.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olaj44: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2017
samhay:

Really? Wen e neva even start. grin grin grin
good morning pls do you know more about Qatar and Australia... Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by highway007(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2017
You are right
I wonder when I'll be favored to get out of naija grin grin
trojanhorse2:
its not issue of agent my brother....your agent can as well fall victim of scam like in my Case.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by trojanhorse2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
You can my brother...follow guidelines from all d gurus in d house and follow ur instinct... the sky can be your starting point.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joelreg(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
nattybanta:
All these ppl dat promised to bring Mangala Fish for me, How market? abi ur flight never still reach UAE since then?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Forex2020247: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
NONNYG:
biryanigrin
Check your email
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bogolobango(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
=nattybanta the mistake was gender the guy put female instead of male and someone i can still travel with it how is that one possible i dont wanna have any issue at the point of entry so ill till it expires and ill do another one
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
nattybanta:

if she has the right qualifications and experience, her age would be the least of your worries.
Oga Natty, please i want to send you a PM and will require your email.Please it is urgent and important. you can forward it to wolemine@yahoo.com

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.