Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927577 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by peetayo: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
350k for visa maybe 250k for air ticket
galantjoe:
dear NL house,

I want to travel to dubai or other emirates for a greener pasture. please people over there how greener is the pasture in dubai or other emirates.

How much is the 3-month visa. i mean total cost including visa and flight.

Thanks a lot for your anticipated info.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
UAE visa remains the easiest visa to obtain but the agents and the intended travellers​ keep making things very difficult for themselves, agent will try to rip you off. The traveller wouldn't want to exit the country if he/she fails to secure a job.

This life sef cry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femcesc(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nonnyg Nonnyg Nonnyg cheesy ayam not understanding too o
Oya Nonnyg dey uae,fly go dere make you go slap him cheesy cheesy
NONNYG:
dark green

We resemble airline?. Oya wait make i spoon feed u. Ayam coming
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
NONNYG:
UAE visa remains the easiest visa to obtain but the agents and the intended travellers​ keep making things very difficult for themselves, agent will try to rip you off. The traveller wouldn't want to exit the country if he/she fails to secure a job.

This life sef cry

this your post make sense i owe you 2 mudu of garri anytime i land
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
femcesc:
Nonnyg Nonnyg Nonnyg cheesy ayam not understanding too o
Oya Nonnyg dey uae,fly go dere make you go slap him cheesy cheesy
Asin eeh!! some people​ matter na LORD HAVE MERCY, you will just see a thread today, which contains over 300 pages and u begin to ask questions immediately without reading previous pages. The first day I saw this thread, I read from beginning to end and also some pages in the previous thread before I started asking reasonable questions where I was confused, then made few contacts. Next thing I landed in UAE.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
europe4sure:

this your post make sense i owe you 2 mudu of garri anytime i land
lolz, abeg convert am to beans. As small pikin wey still dey grow, I need beans
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femcesc(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Your right bro,we should all cultivate the habit of reading,though it not easy but it what going through the pains to aquire the info one needs...pls lets all try to read few pages back so as to know the areas that we'll ask questions
NB...but baba nah kudi make you land for uae quick oo
NONNYG:
Asin eeh!! some people​ matter na LORD HAVE MERCY, you will just see a thread today, which contains over 300 pages and u begin to ask questions immediately without reading previous pages. The first day I saw this thread, I read from beginning to end and also some pages in the previous thread before I started asking reasonable questions where I was confused, then made few contacts. Next thing I landed in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by galantjoe(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
NONNYG:

Op. So u follow the instruction here in NL and it help u greatly in travelling to dubai. How dubai in term of job availability.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adeosas(f): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
lovere:
Your olevel and tertiary certificates. And try certify them at abuja before coming.
I have not collected my university certificate ohh or result. Absu ain't smiling at we ikengress I'm only coming with Olevel result.any job I see with my OLevel I don't mind doing it oh.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2017
bossfeebok:
Hello house can one use bitcoins to do transaction in UAE?
no
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DonroxyII: 4:18am On Jun 07, 2017
Adeosas:
mail me here nairaland mail is not opening properly ohh.so use d thanksi saw it now will call u my whatsapp is not opening at all.here is my num
Remove ur mobile number from NL if u don't want spam messages !!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaizenBash(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hi members,

Please be aware that UAE General Attorney has issued a statement criminalizing any public verbal or written statement (on social media or any other communication platform) that sympathizes with Qatar or criticizes the UAE or the other GCC members’ decision. The penalty is a prison sentence from 3-15 years with a minimum penalty of AED 500K.

Please refrain from any public comments on this issue.

Reference:

http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/government/qatari-sympathisers-to-face-fine-jail-1.2039631

justi4jesu:
Latest developments: What we know so far

The UAE has given Qatar’s diplomatic mission in Abu Dhabi 48 hours to leave the country after what it said where “Doha’s several policies which destabilizes the security and stability of the region and manipulates commitments”.

The UAE informed Qatari citizens they had 14 days to leave the UAE. Citizens from Qatar have also been banned from passing through the UAE.
Emiratis are now banned from visiting or even passing by Qatar at all means.

The Saudi state news agency SPA said Riyadh had closed its borders, severing land, sea and air contact with Qatar and largely isolating it. It cited officials as saying it was to "protect its national security from the dangers of terrorism and extremism".

Etihad Airways said it would suspend all flights to and from Doha from 02:45 local time on Tuesday
Bahrain’s state news agency said the country was cutting ties with Qatar because Doha was “shaking the security and stability of Bahrain and meddling in its affairs”.

Saudi Arabia said Qatari troops would be pulled from the ongoing Saudi-led coalition that is fighting Al Houthi militia in Yemen.
4.40pm

Source http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-uae-bahrain-egypt-cut-ties-with-qatar-over-terrorism-1.2038481

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good to go

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femcesc(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
God will continue to bless you bro
HILCROWN:
Good to go
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adeosas(f): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
lovere:

I will contact you but please remove your number and e-mail from the page.
OK dear thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adeosas(f): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
DonroxyII:
Remove ur mobile number from NL if u don't want spam messages !!
I will thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
jude90:
Please i have 85kg weight of foodstuffs to send to someone in Dubai but I need someone who is travelling this week to deliver it for me, can I see any reliable person here or should I go to the airport? and also does anyone know how much it will cost? I need response ASAP I need to deliver this before Wednesday.
did the person just come out of prison ? for needing 85kg food dtuffs grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
murphybo:

pls an agent promised employment visa for security at 8500aed about #900k without flight pls how.viable is this?hanks
its ok if the pay is above 2000aed and if the agent is genuine. and if you are ready to take the risk.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2017
nattybanta:
Pls try n behave nah
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femcesc(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
nattybanta:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femcesc(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Who be this nah,bro tryna chill ooooo
damlawrence101:
Pls try n behave nah
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
3 weeks in Emirate no be beans but still am grateful to God for his grace and favour.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Eddiecute86:
3 weeks in Emirate no be beans but still am grateful to God for his grace and favour.
how's the job hunt or have u gotten one?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
NONNYG:
how's the job hunt or have u gotten one?

yea 2 wks ago that's why am grateful

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Eddiecute86:

Congrats... cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femcesc(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrat bro God bless your hustle
Eddiecute86:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

Congrats... cheesy
Thanks justi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
femcesc:
Congrat bro God bless your hustle
bless yours too bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Eddiecute86:

congrats, how u see the sun

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femcesc(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amen to that bro
Eddiecute86:
bless yours too bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.