Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931651 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
etoman1:
@Europe 4 sure.. Very soon bro!!! Keep faith. God is on his throne. I love ur spirit habibi

thanks for your support and effort am really believing God for a positive result soon
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vicozy: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Good day everyone, please I need information about qatar work visa and visit visa. 2. Can someone without employment letter from any qatar company apply for work visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
America001:

Omo no be small thing oh. Virtually every one in this Forum has a pathetic story as regards Dubai visa including me. My own guy don use Ramadan dey post me for 2 months now. As Ramadan don end now make I no wetin the idiot go dey use as excuse now. Any way I can have your email address? @igwenatty You said something about the MODS not appreciating your efforts, abeg gbagbe for the MODS jare
hahahaha. Him fit tell u say sun too hotgrin

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
vicozy:
Good day everyone, please I need information about qatar work visa and visit visa. 2. Can someone without employment letter from any qatar company apply for work visa?

Why not look towards where you can get more information like Dubai and other emirates.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
NONNYG:
Em fit oh. The worst thing be say person wey dey play me this turn turn na person wey I grow up with. People just dey block way for themselves think say dem dey smart
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vicozy: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
justi4jesu:

Why not look towards where you can get more information like Dubai and other emirates.

Thank you. Qatar is my destination, all I need is helpful information if you have. Am aware of dubai and other Gulf countries before asking for qatar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
vicozy:

Thank you. Qatar is my destination, all I need is helpful information if you have. Am aware of dubai and other Gulf countries before asking for qatar.

Keep looking since Qatar is your destination. It's I'm and not Am. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
justi4jesu:

Keep looking since Qatar is your destination. It's I'm and not Am. Goodluck
Na waoo, is that correction necessary, people sef
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vicozy: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Good evening one family. Please I will like to migrate to Qatar/kuwait NOT Dubai for work. I need information about work visa/visit requirements. I already have five years experience in Exploration and production of hydrocarbon (Nigeria). I am a geologist with M.sc (Petroeum geology) I intend to continue my career path over there. Jobs link and advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 1:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Gurus in the house, please help me verify this my
visa and if its really 3 months?

Place of issue : shariah
Full name : ikenna pius uzoefuna
Nationality: Nigerian
Place of birth: ; Enugu
Date of birth: 25/4/1988
Passport number: A08220409
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:33am On Jun 25, 2017
vicozy:
how would u apply without an employment letter? Moreso it's only a Qatar company that can get u a work visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:38am On Jun 25, 2017
vicozy:
Good evening one family. Please I will like to migrate to Qatar/kuwait NOT Dubai for work. I need information about work visa/visit requirements. I already have five years experience in Exploration and production of hydrocarbon (Nigeria). I am a geologist with M.sc (Petroeum geology) I intend to continue my career path over there. Jobs link and advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks
apply online. Polish your online profile with only the necessary achievements and job did. It's not that easy as I said but if u are determined you would get it. PS: UAE makes more sense than Qatar when it comes to O $ G jobs. Don't be deceived with Qatar being the richest. Arab money no dey there again. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:13am On Jun 25, 2017
kenyd:
Gurus in the house, please help me verify this my
visa and if its really 3 months?

Place of issue : shariah
Place of birth: ; Enugu
only Amadioha can confirm this visa without Entry permit no.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2017
please our gurus over there in uae should verify this visa. its been like 5 days and no one answerd.. @ natty, nonny , lovere and others i dey beg.

Entry permit no: 301/2017/77/0293806
Date & Place of issue : Al sharja 22/06/17
Place of birth: Enugu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by success10(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2017
NONNYG:
grin grin
U are wicked
grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vicozy: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2017
nattybanta:
apply online. Polish your online profile with only the necessary achievements and job did. It's not that easy as I said but if u are determined you would get it. PS: UAE makes more sense than Qatar when it comes to O $ G jobs. Don't be deceived with Qatar being the richest. Arab money no dey there again. Lol.

Thank you so much for your comment. Please do you have any job links for the UAE as regard to O and G jobs
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vicozy: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Good morning everyone in the house. Happy sunday. Please I need assistance on jobs link for UAE, Qatar and Kuwait on oil and Gas or where I can be directed to get information on it. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samac(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
vicozy:
Good morning everyone in the house. Happy sunday. Please I need assistance on jobs link for UAE, Qatar and Kuwait on oil and Gas or where I can be directed to get information on it. Thanks
Bayt.com, jobrapido, gotogulf, browse there website and Apply make your CV Outstanding cause its more competitive, also make sure you have adequate working experience.

My 1cent
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MrRector(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2017
samac:
Bayt.com, jobrapido, gotogulf, browse there website and Apply make your CV Outstanding cause its more competitive, also make sure you have adequate working experience.

My 1cent
jobrapikini, don't even go there. their own is to keep sending you expired jobs and nonsense email. my brother save money for 3months visa. go there your self and grab you job if you are lucky

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by EUEDOSA: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2017
vicozy:

Good day senior colleague, and every one I'm also a geologist, and would be done with NYSC in October. I also look forward to working in the UAE as soon as I'm done with service and has made this thread my Arsenal. please anybody that can help with useful info (Maybe certification or short course that can boost chances of getting a job in the UAE)should please help. Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gabbychill9922: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2017
vicozy:

Good morning man, I will advise you do the following:
1. Open a LinkedIn account if you don't have and/or update your qualifications, achievements and so on.
2. Hook up with professionals and HR officers in the O&G sector in the Gulf region.
3. Be active and contribute regularly to discussions and updates in ur sector.
4. Register on job portals and apply for jobs as the alerts hit ur email. Then, go to LinkedIn to hook up with workers and HRs in that firm.

NB: None of these guarantees easy job search but a lot of high profile jobs in UAE are filled via networking.

I won't support you coming to the UAE in search of job cuz the job market is almost saturated. A majority of the people who come end up doing less desired jobs cuz of the fear of their visa kalasing pending when they land their job of choice.

Wish u the best!

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vicozy: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
gabbychill9922:

Good morning man, I will advise you do the following:
1. Open a LinkedIn account if you don't have and/or update your qualifications, achievements and so on.
2. Hook up with professionals and HR officers in the O&G sector in the Gulf region.
3. Be active and contribute regularly to discussions and updates in ur sector.
4. Register on job portals and apply for jobs as the alerts hit ur email. Then, go to LinkedIn to hook up with workers and HRs in that firm.

NB: None of these guarantees easy job search but a lot of high profile jobs in UAE are filled via networking.

I won't support you coming to the UAE in search of job cuz the job market is almost saturated. A majority of the people who come end up doing less desired jobs cuz of the fear of their visa kalasing pending when they land their job of choice.

Wish u the best!

Thank you very much, I will act as adviced.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vicozy: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
samac:

My 1cent
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vicozy: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
samac:

My 1cent

Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
vicozy:

I'm not promising anything o but you can PM me let's explore some options together.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
nattybanta:

You are not entirely correct as both have their advantages and it all depends on your employment position.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gabbychill9922: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
vicozy:

Thank you very much, I will act as adviced.

Welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please house/Gurus,how possible is it,for someone not to get a job,for 3months in dubai?i asked earlier I gat no reply,help a brother.cooperative money,na hin boys wan use,Please even a cleaner..
Secondly=how much is the least fee,a worker can receive as salary in UAE?thanks in advance.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ajakayekoke:
Please house/Gurus,how possible is it,for someone not to get a job,for 3months in dubai?i asked earlier I gat no reply,help a brother.cooperative money,na hin boys wan use,Please even a cleaner..
Secondly=how much is the least fee,a worker can receive as salary in UAE?thanks in advance.

if you are not too chossy and can do any job you can find in the first 3 month including construction then you have chance of getting a job before the countdown of your visa
put your mind on 90k to100k naira up ward for a start because what matters with tourist visa is the race to get employment before it runs down ...
and lastly it all depends on the favour of God because last month someone shared a testimony here that the day he landed he went for an interview and got employed and some after a month and some after 3 month like kaynine59 who got his job after the expiration of his visa and had to renew..
my brother pray hard and consult your pastor or imam for special prayers because you have different hurdles like....

HURDLES TO CROSS

1.getting the needed money for your travels starting from 800k which is not easy for a hustling nija guy who doesn't have a benefactor.
2.getting a reliable travel agent which is the most important and crucial step in your travel plans because if you fall into the wrong hands it can derail your travel plans or set you back many years because what can you do if your money is tied down with an agent who refuses to render the services he was paid to offer.
3.nija immigration which depends on offering them a little bribe for smooth passage except ones head doesn't want to travel.
4.getting a job before the 3 month visa elapses which i 've explained earlier

fast and pray because the success of your travel plans depends on your luck and destiny....
peace !!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.