Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,042 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931416 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 5:15am On Jun 30, 2017
europe4sure:

i no no say na so people for dubai dey fear authorities o !!!
na so e contact me with promises
i wish nija police and immigration be like Dubai own

Naija Police na bribe make people nor dey reason them.
Where you wan start to begin bribe Dubai Police! Even Europeans dey arrange themselves when police they pass. Common RTA officials dey give me the shakes.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
kentcozens07:
Thank God for a safe trip to Qatar,6 hours flight. Thanks to all nairaland folks that directed me in one way or the other. Much respect. #let my hustle begin. For correct info contact admin, scammers plenty here ooh. Agents show me pepper. But I Thank God it's over.
Congrats bro. Very true scammers litter here, however, hope you share success story to Qatar. Not many have been there - how you make am bro?

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
i really dont like all these hidden messages in this tread.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaizenBash(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Get your certificates attested while coming you could be lucky to find a professional job that will require your certs, and be prepared to start small as well it's not always easy securing professional jobs without UAE experience, menials wouldn't be a bad idea to secure your stay in the country.
oluwarphemmy:
Good morning fellow... really admire this trend on it's achievement and help. Have always been told that been in the UAE gives more advantage than securing from outside...cos it makes the work of the organisation more easier. Am on my processing to leave SOON by September. Am an holder of M.sc in Applied geophysics...and B.sc in Geology and Mineral Sciences... With some professional courses... NEBOSH Intl technical certificate in Oil and Gas Operational safety(IOGC) and NEBOSH IGC... Have been told told bout the importance of some ISO courses like ISO 18001., which gives better edge over there. Do have eye for the oil and gas sector, if it comes when I arrive, good but am ready to start from somewhere in other to get other certifications done. Please gurus in the house... hope this my little education and experience would grant me a start over there...to push my career. God bless.

cc... Sir natty...ugsam and others. Pls reply....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
lovere:
i really dont like all these hidden messages in this tread.

i tried to follow the rules guiding the thread meticulously yet my post was deleted
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Walk in interview for SALES Nassima tower near world trade center (TASC) 14th floor, on 1st July from 10am.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month to everyone. I welcome you guys into the month of massive job recruitment. This was the month I got 3 job offers. Therefore if you're searching for job, i pray this month will not pass you by. Amen

7 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
finally.............ticket booked by my company,asked them to book the cheapest since i will be the one to pay back,Rwanda air 4pm tomorow.............i love night trips..........who else is with me jare..........? i feel like crying.........

teeboy22 how far

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rwandair make sense, that was what I used though na via pick & dropgrin (from Lagos to Kigali to Mombasa to Dubai) stop overs less than 30mins each.

Their service no bad, their plane from 9ja dey very small like jet. but from Kigali Una go enter plane wey be like Titanic. Safe flight bro

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
NONNYG:
Rwandair make sense, that was what I used though na via pick & dropgrin (from Lagos to Kigali to Mombasa to Dubai) stop overs less than 30mins each.

Their service no bad, their plane from 9ja dey very small like jet. but from Kigali Una go enter plane wey be like Titanic. Safe flight bro

i swear i prefer kenya,read alot about nairobi and thier atrocities online,just wana have a feel of the country before dem fly us to dubai.............anything rwanda after watching that movies years back scares me,but no wahala since i couldnt afford to book my own ticket i shouldnt complain.................first time an gona be on a plane ever..........the thing dey turn my belly already
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Harpheez50: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
finally.............ticket booked by my company,asked them to book the cheapest since i will be the one to pay back,Rwanda air 4pm tomorow.............i love night trips..........who else is with me jare..........? i feel like crying.........

teeboy22 how far
Bro please how did you applied for the job?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Harpheez50:
Bro please how did you applied for the job?

na employment visa bros
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
finally.............ticket booked by my company,asked them to book the cheapest since i will be the one to pay back, Rwanda air 4pm tomorow.............i love night trips..........who else is with me jare..........? i feel like crying.........

teeboy22 how far
shocked shocked our nigerian people are used like animals. my ugandan friend who came in through direct employment two months ago told me that the company has paid him his ticket money as stipulated in the uae labor law.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
why the mods and some gurus for this group they do me this bad expecially natty my name sake...after begging you guys to help check the authenticity of my visa no one obliged. .e no good o.
anyways i hv fully paid for the visa and am praying to God it's authentic.
pls how long do I have before the visa expires to travel. it was issued on 22nd June and I planned moving on 20th july
.. pls reply asap..I beg una
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
lovere:

shocked shocked our nigerian people are used like animals. my ugandan friend who came in through direct employment two months ago told me that the company has paid him his ticket money as stipulated in the uae labor law.

oh thats good ...........knowledge is power bro..........ignorance is a disease
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
kenyd:
why the mods and some gurus for this group they do me this bad expecially natty my name sake...after begging you guys to help check the authenticity of my visa no one obliged. .e no good o.
pls how long do I have before the visa expires to travel. it was issued on 22nd June and I planned moving on 20th july
can't you go to the airport and confirm the visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

oh thats good ...........knowledge is power bro..........ignorance is a disease
when time reach to pay, tell them say lie liegrin . Carry them go labour
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
God bless all the honest hustlers in this thread
may your bank account bear witness to your success
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
kenyd:

if its 90 days visa calculate 56 days from the day of issuance to leave nija to be on the safer side because it is usually 60 days from the day of issuance before it expires and your 90 days start counting immediately you land in dubai
good luck !!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

teeboy22 how far

Baba greetings!!!

My flight na 12:15pm tomorrow & I go don dey MMIA 6:45am oo..when Rwanda air begin 4pm flight... Na morning flight dem dey do b4....

23hrs stopover in Nairobi. Kenya.. Chai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
europe4sure:
God bless all the honest hustlers in this thread
may your bank account bear witness to your success

You'll testify soon IJN..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Congrat bro,mercy journey in advance
God bless your hustle
Bobbyunitedfc:
finally.............ticket booked by my company.........
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
NONNYG:
when time reach to pay, tell them say lie liegrin . Carry them go labour

see nonnyg !!!!any thing can happen o if Evans the kidnapper can turn around and sue the Nigerian police for unlawful detention and defamation of character then my brother no mind NONNYG fight for your right after all information is power grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Teeboy22:

You'll testify soon IJN..
tank you bro it means a lot !

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
thanks boss @ europe4sure
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
europe4sure:

see nonnyg !!!!any thing can happen o if Evans the kidnapper can turn around and sue the Nigerian police for unlawful detention and defamation of character then my brother no mind NONNYG fight for your right after all information is power grin
seems u don't understand what I said
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
NONNYG:
seems u don't understand what I said

pls explain the house might learn one or two things from it
oya! biko!

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.