Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927647 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
NONNYG:
anyone going to 9ja very soon?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Taeewo:
Brob,reply your mail...
done
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ajakayekoke:

Ok sir,na fear dey catch me o,onto all d negative news wey,we dey hear,onto dubai,2get a job,na big deal dia,except,through agents,which is of lil pay&may not even be genuine.Help me sir(lol)i no wan lose,2return2naija na off shit.
hmmmm dey there dey fear. I know about 2 Nigerians on tourist visa from this thread that have more than 2 offer letters of min 2.5k and are asking me to help them choose. Time waits for no one. One is just 5 weeks in Dubai and the other just almost 3weeks. So repackage ur thinking if you want a job, u would get one . Determination is the key.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
femmoy:
With all these,I guess I'll av to say goodbye to hustling in Dubai,I work wit a multinational company and earn min of 210k monthly. I'll continue working till I get my US visa,there u will find menial jobs flowing like stream of water without having to pay any foolish agent.
Thanks to the creator of this threads and the big bosses in the house.
to live legally or illegally in the USA? Peace of mind is needed. I know ppl that were turned back at POE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
nattybanta:
hmmmm dey there dey fear. I know about 2 Nigerians on tourist visa from this thread that have more than 2 offer letters of min 2.5k and are asking me to help them choose. Time waits for no one. One is just 5 weeks in Dubai and the other just almost 3weeks. So repackage ur thinking if you want a job, u would get one . Determination is the key.
9ice 1,thanks,determination is d key,accepted,i'm that kind of person,but been thinking this 1 pass,determination,cos my plan is to Walk around,enter every possible place,morning till evening,non stop,but with all i'm seeing here,u can be determined to get what is not...but if dia is job,den I biliv,i'll get mine,but all d news of no job,no job na d wahla.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
PM me
Ajakayekoke:

Ok sir,na fear dey catch me o,onto all d negative news wey,we dey hear,onto dubai,2get a job,na big deal dia,except,through agents,which is of lil pay&may not even be genuine.Help me sir(lol)i no wan lose,2return2naija na off shit.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
PM me
baba me no sabi Do d Pm o..i beg make we word 4hia,make oda pple learn join.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femmoy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
nattybanta:
to live legally or illegally in the USA? Peace of mind is needed. I know ppl that were turned back at POE.

Boss tourist visa is easily converted to PR in US,more so before this is done u can never be chased up n down to be jailed or deported like the UAE.
Secondly getting jobs (menials) in d US is like a peanut, not like UAE that u av to pay some fraudulent agents just to secure a job of 85k/month in naira equivalence,that's slavery.
Thirdly from wat I've learnt so far (I stand to be corrected on this), there's no social life like drinking,clubbing,even women are not easily gotten & even drinking is done codedly...so wat exactly can one do for relaxation?
The most frustrating part is that people there are not willing to open up and share experience so newbies would learn so as to weigh their options of looking before leaping so as not to end up regretting,all I keep hearing is get a 3 month tourist visa and come and try ur luck...I don't believe on luck,I believe on certainty and would never leave my job here for UAE with all I've gathered so far.I think going there is meant for people that av nothing doing here in Naija.
Do u think people that their visa got kalased are happy returning home?
Many may not av wat to fall back to,their time spent in the UAE would turn out to be wasted years of slavery.
Why would a newbie want to take such foolish risk then?
With due regards I don't mean to discourage anybody and I'll be glad if I'm not misinterpreted.
Thank u sir.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taeewo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
nattybanta:
done
Am confused, cus u gave me another mail.. ..were u the one dat sent the mail dat starts from p**y***e0*@yahoo.com?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by peetayo: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Salary is 2500, accommodation transportation included
NONNYG:
how much salary & other benefits
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
femmoy:

Boss tourist visa is easily converted to PR in US,more so before this is done u can never be chased up n down to be jailed or deported like the UAE.
Secondly getting jobs (menials) in d US is like a peanut, not like UAE that u av to pay some fraudulent agents just to secure a job of 85k/month in naira equivalence,that's slavery.
Thirdly from wat I've learnt so far (I stand to be corrected on this), there's no social life like drinking,clubbing,even women are not easily gotten & even drinking is done codedly...so wat exactly can one do for relaxation?
The most frustrating part is that people there are not willing to open up and share experience so newbies would learn so as to weigh their options of looking before leaping so as not to end up regretting,all I keep hearing is get a 3 month tourist visa and come and try ur luck...I don't believe on luck,I believe on certainty and would never leave my job here for UAE with all I've gathered so far.I think going there is meant for people that av nothing doing here in Naija.
Many may not av wat to fall back to,their time spent in the UAE would turn out to be wasted years of slavery.
With due regards I don't mean to discourage anybody and I'll be glad if I'm not misinterpreted.
Thank u sir.
Baba,i see You,God bless you,for(i don't believe in luck)certainty is the key,except some few good people,people hardly share their dubai experience,3months,3months na wetin den go dey talk,eida way,we go shadow well.if u.s.a/canada visa easy,no body go dey dubai,d diff Is clear,make God do our own.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femmoy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ajakayekoke:

Baba,i see You,God bless you,for(i don't believe in luck)certainty is the key,except some few good people,people hardly share their dubai experience,3months,3months na wetin den go dey talk,eida way,we go shadow well.if u.s.a/canada visa easy,no body go dey dubai,d diff Is clear,make God do our own.

That's just it,God will help us and our own perfect time will come.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
femmoy:

That's just it,God will help us and our own perfect time will come.
Amen Boss..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 5:20am On Aug 04, 2017
enroute to dubai~ afternoon flight from abv...you guys should put me in your prayers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2017
femmoy:

Thank u sir.
womaniser detectedgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gorgton(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2017
kenyd:
enroute to dubai~ afternoon flight from abv...you guys should put me in your prayers

Bon voyage

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2017
DrSleekQas:
pray before u leave Naija, don't just leave

I fast and pray before I left naija..... 3days.
I fast and pray a day after I land dubai.... 3days.

8days late I got a job I nor apply for.

LIFE NOR BE PLAY MATTER..
work hard and pray to God Almighty because there is no key to success. The door is open.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2017
kenyd:
safe trip to Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
icedbreez:

I fast and pray before I left naija..... 3days.
I fast and pray a day after I land dubai.... 3days.

8days late I got a job I nor apply for.

LIFE NOR BE PLAY MATTER..
work hard and pray to God Almighty because there is no key to success. The door is open.
Confirm Make boys dey tap 4rm ur anointing o...When did u enter dubai?

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2017
femmoy:

Thank u sir.

Me self don dey reason this US trips, illegals M are making it big time, as long as u don't fight or get involved in any criminal activity u good to go, u can illegal for 10years sef, same here in UAE nobody cares about ur Emirates, by the way I just got mine set, exactly a month I came in o...

The issue of getting menial jobs in the US is not as easy like u mentioned, since u an illegal, u have to pay am agent about 600 dollars, he gets u the job and u you are paid per hour way way below the countrys minimum wage.... I get guys there plenty... So I know the drill... Lol

The point u raised on social life, its a personal decision how u spend ur money, UAE na Muslim Republic, u can't expect them to allow most of the things he stated but bros from experience na this country spoil pass, there some Emirates like ajman where alcohol is sold in the open but for sharjah if u caught na prison, boys dey smuggle alcohol as if na coke....
On women.... Lol shey for naija ashawo get complimentary cards? Women cheap for here, different nationalities with different ringtones some 30aed"some 50 depends on ur patronage u get discounts.... Lol so social life full here, explore am to the maximum if u want but remember y u here in the first place

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femmoy(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
NONNYG:
womaniser detectedgrin grin grin

Abi na boss,all join....we no fit work all day and no get time to flex,na part of life baba but if u call me womanizer I concur lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cue64: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Me self don dey reason this US trips, illegals M are making it big time, as long as u don't fight or get involved in any criminal activity u good to go, u can illegal for 10years sef, same here in UAE nobody cares about ur Emirates, by the way I just got mine set, exactly a month I came in o...

The issue of getting menial jobs in the US is not as easy like u mentioned, since u an illegal, u have to pay am agent about 600 dollars, he gets u the job and u you are paid per hour way way below the countrys minimum wage.... I get guys there plenty... So I know the drill... Lol

The point u raised on social life, its a personal decision how u spend ur money, UAE na Muslim Republic, u can't expect them to allow most of the things he stated but bros from experience na this country spoil pass, there some Emirates like ajman where alcohol is sold in the open but for sharjah if u caught na prison, boys dey smuggle alcohol as if na coke....
On women.... Lol shey for naija ashawo get complimentary cards? Women cheap for here, different nationalities with different ringtones some 30aed"some 50 depends on ur patronage u get discounts.... Lol so social life full here, explore am to the maximum if u want but remember y u here in the first place
this guy nah sure recipent for nwa jeku house i swear

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
cue64:
this guy nah sure recipent for nwa jeku house i swear

I no visit nwa jekyll house for naija, I no go do am for uae... Just dey let femson know say fun dey here na ur money kill am..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cue64: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

I no visit nwa jekyll house for naija, I no go do am for uae... Just dey let femson know say fun dey here na ur money kill am..
if dubai no fyn i wonder were fun for his world again nah..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MrRector(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ajakayekoke:

baba me no sabi Do d Pm o..i beg make we word 4hia,make oda pple learn join.

this is the essence of this thread. guys pls stop all those pm and talk openly, someone is also learning
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Walkin Interviews on 7th August,2017 for Restaurant in Dubai
AL FANAR RESTAURANT, DUBAI - Dubai
WE ARE HIRING for AL FANAR RESTAURANT & MOTOMACHI RESTAURANT, DUBAI.

Branch – Dubai / Abu Dhabi / Sharjah / RAK

Walkin Interview Date: August 7 th , 2017 - MONDAY Time: From 9AM Venue: Rooftop Floor, Intercon Building,

16 Street, Al Barsha 1, Dubai (Behind Ramada Chelsea Hotel)

POSITIONS REQUIRED for AL Fanar Restaurant – Emirati Cuisine.

1.Assistant Waiter

2.Bike Driver

3.Bus Driver

4.Cashier / Merchandiser

5.Hostess

6.Janitor- Female

7.Janitor – Female

8.Manager / Assistant Manager

9.Runner

10.Waiter

11.Sr. Waiter

12.Waitress

13.Pantry Cook & Barista

POSITIONS REQUIRED for Motomachi Restaurant – Japanese Cuisine.

1.FOH Supervisor

2.Barista & Assistant Barista

3.Cashier / Hostess

4.Waitress

5.Assistant Waiter & Waiter

6.Runner

7.Sushi Section : Commi1, Commi2 & Commi3

8.Kitchen Oder Taking Staff.

9.Prep Chef

10.Chef In charge

11.Sushi Chef – Chef De Partie

12.Hot Kitchen – Chef De Partie

13.Sous Chef

Job Type: Full-time
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
MrRector:

this is the essence of this thread. guys pls stop all those pm and talk openly, someone is also learning
Gbam
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good work @ justi4jesu but it will be beta if u can post abu Dhabi openings because mi no get money to go to Dubai from Abu dhabi...thnks
justi4jesu:
Walkin Interviews on 7th August,2017 for Restaurant in Dubai
AL FANAR RESTAURANT, DUBAI - Dubai
WE ARE HIRING for AL FANAR RESTAURANT & MOTOMACHI RESTAURANT, DUBAI.

Branch – Dubai / Abu Dhabi / Sharjah / RAK

Walkin Interview Date: August 7 th , 2017 - MONDAY Time: From 9AM Venue: Rooftop Floor, Intercon Building,

16 Street, Al Barsha 1, Dubai (Behind Ramada Chelsea Hotel)

POSITIONS REQUIRED for AL Fanar Restaurant – Emirati Cuisine.

1.Assistant Waiter

2.Bike Driver

3.Bus Driver

4.Cashier / Merchandiser

5.Hostess

6.Janitor- Female

7.Janitor – Female

8.Manager / Assistant Manager

9.Runner

10.Waiter

11.Sr. Waiter

12.Waitress

13.Pantry Cook & Barista

POSITIONS REQUIRED for Motomachi Restaurant – Japanese Cuisine.

1.FOH Supervisor

2.Barista & Assistant Barista

3.Cashier / Hostess

4.Waitress

5.Assistant Waiter & Waiter

6.Runner

7.Sushi Section : Commi1, Commi2 & Commi3

8.Kitchen Oder Taking Staff.

9.Prep Chef

10.Chef In charge

11.Sushi Chef – Chef De Partie

12.Hot Kitchen – Chef De Partie

13.Sous Chef

Job Type: Full-time

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.