Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924200 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 3:54am On Aug 25, 2017
teeking:

But I heard Sunday is like our Monday here in Nigeria. So how is it possible for there service should be on Sunday and work start son sunday
like he said, Friday is general holiday so you can go for either Friday mass(sunday) or if your off is on Sunday too, you can still go in the evening after 6:00pm. If your job is a soft one, then you don't have problem. You can even be going for evening mass everyday
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blackmentor(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Have been following this thread for a while now, thanks friends for all the informations and update here.

Am a Marine Engineering graduate, though have not worked in my field of study since I graduated 5 years ago.

I would love to try out UAE and can work in any sector.

I would love the gurus in the house to help me out, satisfy my curiosity and make my dreams come true.

"We succeed only to the extend we contribute to the success of others"
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MostB2015(f): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2017
Please someone told me that they don't give females below the age of 30 Dubai visa. Please is it true.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
NOT TRUE
MostB2015:
Please someone told me that they don't give females below the age of 30 Dubai visa. Please is it true.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphy29: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is there anyone travelling to Dubai on Tuesday cause my flight is also taking off on Tuesday let's hookuo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kessel: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Back to the country and i must say it was quite an experience in Dubai. Everything well organized.
The leadership really has a vision.
I musf surely visit again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
blackmentor:
Have been following this thread for a while now, thanks friends for all the informations and update here.

Am a Marine Engineering graduate, though have not worked in my field of study since I graduated 5 years ago.

I would love to try out UAE and can work in any sector.

I would love the gurus in the house to help me out, satisfy my curiosity and make my dreams come true.

"We succeed only to the extend we contribute to the success of others"
help u out? How? Cos ayam not understanding
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by donvat1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
murphy29:
Is there anyone travelling to Dubai on Tuesday cause my flight is also taking off on Tuesday let's hookuo
Sorry bro, pls how did you apply for your visa and the total cost of your visa application. I'll appreciate.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blackmentor(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
NONNYG:
help u out? How? Cos ayam not understanding

Just for informations and satisfy my curiosity. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:52am On Aug 27, 2017
blackmentor:

Just for informations and satisfy my curiosity. Thanks
so you didn't get any information that will satisfy ur curiosity from page 0 to 389
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Go and try Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Emcon75: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2017
plssss anybody that wants to authenticate his/her certificate before going to UAE, should go to Tsukunda building beside churchgate building in central area.
thats where they redirected me on friday after spending money to go to the UAE embassy in maitama.
I hope this piece of information will save someone some cash.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by expertman(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
nattybanta:

Congrats bro. Would want to be like you when i grow up. am so so happy for you. answer your call joor, cos i wan come carry pikin.

Hello bro pls o there a one can process 3months or 2months UAE visa without agents?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Talkingboy: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
I am new here guys .

How can I get Job in UAE and relocate there please >?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Talkingboy: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hello.

I am confused about something /.

How do people get other counries Jobs while still in Nigeria ?

Those jobs require physical presence at the interview , and some will say Nationals of Dubai, Saudi and so on.

So somebody enlighten me pls ?/?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
expertman:

Hello bro pls o there a one can process 3months or 2months UAE visa without agents?
Ayam not understandinggrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Talkingboy pls stop talking and read from page 0, if possible read the old thread aswell
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by expertman(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
NONNYG:
Ayam not understandinggrin

Sorry bro typed that while driving.

What I mean is how I can process 3months or 2months Dubai visa without agents.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
expertman:

Sorry bro typed that while driving.

What I mean is how I can process 3months or 2months Dubai visa without agents.

there's no longer 2 months visa, though the thread is DIY but it's nearly impossible to do the visa now without an agent. Pls don't ask me to refer you to one. Do at ur own risk
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2017
I have received several voice messages with this picture saying that this guy was killed by police in Abu Dhabi. I don't know how genue the story is. Maybe those in abu Dhabi should shed more light about this.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2017
lovere:
I have received several voice messages with this picture saying that this guy was killed by police in Abu Dhabi. I don't know how genue the story is. Maybe those in abu Dhabi should shed more light about this.
Me personally i think it isn't real. because if they killed the person as claimed, how come they have this pic from him which must have been gotten through Facebook or even WhatsApp, they should chat up the Person's friends and get the identity.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2017
expertman:

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.