Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (934984 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Topshow4real:

Wow, thanks. Pls i just checked, what I got from my school is neco notification of result and not neco certificate, can I authenticate this at MOE? Or I should go get the real certificate before traveling to Abuja, and also can I work with a neco Notification of result in uae? I don't want to go through the stress of getting my neco certificate

What happens in MOE is theat with the neco or waec cert they check online with a scratch card and print out your result, so if ur notification is legitimate they can pint out your result. I guess its accepted, but get ur original its to b on a safe side
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nicko28(f): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Please I just want to know if i can renew my Nigerian passport at the embassy in Dubai please. Someone please help me to confirm please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2017
It can only be done at Abudhabi, That's where Nigerian embassy is located.

nicko28:
Please I just want to know if i can renew my Nigerian passport at the embassy in Dubai please. Someone please help me to confirm please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2017
nicko28:

Follow these steps because i just renewed my passport lastweek Tuesday.

1. Apply online first, you can find the link on the front page of this thread

2. Print out your filled application form and go to this address (Address: #2907,Platinum Tower, Cluster I,First Al Khail St,JLT - Dubai) to pay by cash or debit/credit card...I paid 570 Dirhams for 64pages passport.

3. Go to Nigerian Embassy Abu Dhabi on Tuesdays or Thursdays within 9am to 12pm for bio-metrics.

4. Wait until they call you from the Embassy that your passport is ready. For mine, i went for bio-metrics on Tuesday and my passport was ready on Friday, i was called and they brought my passport to Dubai for me on Saturday.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2017
Cafisis:
Hello, pls I want to know which is advisable, oneway ticket or return ticket? I intend going to Dubai with 3 months visa. Will I be denied boarding or entry if I buy oneway ticket?

There is no advise on this, you MUST book a return ticket before you can board.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Cypha8:

The steps then (4 years ago) was MOE and MOFA in Nigeria, Nigerian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, then Dubai MOFA.

You need to go back or send it for the UAE Embassy stamp in Abuja before they can authenticate in MOFA Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2017
justi4jesu:

Authenticate all in Nigeria first (MOE,MOFA,UAE EMBASSY), then when you arrive UAE, you can choose the particular one you would like to authenticate.

@justi4jesu will another authentication be done when some one arrives UAE? And where/address of the place to do that in UAE?
Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Cafisis:

@justi4jesu will another authentication be done when some one arrives UAE? And where/address of the place to do that in UAE?
Thanks.

Yes you have to go to MOFA Dubai (Address: Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd, Bur Dubai - Dubai) to get the attached seal on your documents.

Closest Metro station is BURJUMAN.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes you have to go to MOFA Dubai (Address: Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd, Bur Dubai - Dubai) to get the attached seal on your documents.

Thank you very much
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2017
Cafisis:

Thank you very much

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
justi4jesu:

You need to go back or send it for the UAE Embassy stamp in Abuja before they can authenticate in MOFA Dubai.

justi4jesu:

@ Justi, I personally haven't heard of MOI in UAE asking for UAE Seal from MoFA Dubai to process a level 1 or 2 skill application. they only ask to see the Attestation from home Country. unless its a new rule. can you please comment on this?
I believe that was then when they do UAE attestation only in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please is relatively faster : getting ur visa processed from dubai or sharja not certain about the spelling tho?
Thankyou
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
nattybanta:

@ Justi, I personally haven't heard of MOI in UAE asking for UAE Seal from MoFA Dubai to process a level 1 or 2 skill application. they only ask to see the Attestation from home Country. unless its a new rule. can you please comment on this?
I believe that was then when they do UAE attestation only in UAE.

MOI? Which is that? I wasn't actually referring to his skill level and if they asked him then that is between him and his company. What i insinuated was that he has to get the UAE Embassy stamp before he can get the MOFA stamp.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nicko28(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Follow these steps because i just renewed my passport lastweek Tuesday.

1. Apply online first, you can find the link on the front page of this thread

2. Print out your filled application form and go to this address (Address: #2907,Platinum Tower, Cluster I,First Al Khail St,JLT - Dubai) to pay by cash or debit/credit card...I paid 570 Dirhams for 64pages passport.

3. Go to Nigerian Embassy Abu Dhabi on Tuesdays or Thursdays within 9am to 12pm for bio-metrics.

4. Wait until they call you from the Embassy that your passport is ready. For mine, i went for bio-metrics on Tuesday and my passport was ready on Friday, i was called and they brought my passport to Dubai for me on Saturday.

Thank you. Please do you know any relable online website that i can apply for Dubai visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nicko28(f): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=LEOSIRSIR post=60934502]It can only be done at Abudhabi, That's where Nigerian embassy is located.

Ok thanks how do get visa please can u enlighten me please. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by igberia(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Plz my country people... my NECO and WAEC results r already laminated can I still do d attestation of dem and I don't hv my uni certificate order Dan my statement of result can I do d attestation of my statement of result?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cypha8: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Cypha8:

The steps then (4 years ago) was MOE and MOFA in Nigeria, Nigerian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, then Dubai MOFA.

justi4jesu:

I already got the MOFA Dubai authentication (UAE seal) back in mid-2013. I guess the steps has since changed to include UAE Embassy in Nigeria. Anyway my question is...

1) Is the authentication still valid or I have to do it again?
2) I authenticated my statement of result, does the UAE MOL still accept statement of result?

Thanks...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Cypha8:

I already got the MOFA Dubai authentication (UAE seal) back in mid-2013. I guess the steps has since changed to include UAE Embassy in Nigeria. Anyway my question is...

2) I authenticated my statement of result, does the UAE MOL still accept statement of result?

Thanks...

1. The authentication is no more valid do a new one.
2. ? What is MOL?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cypha8: 1:23am On Sep 30, 2017
tolugeorgeinfo:

1. The authentication is no more valid do a new one.
2. ? What is MOL?

Wow o ga o! Authentication expires after how many years?
Ministry of Labor
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cypha8: 1:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Cypha8:

Thanks...

1.) You do it only once and as long as the MOFA UAE Seal has been stamped on the document then you have no worries, i was thinking you didn't get the MOFA UAE seal yet. For 100% confirmation, you can check with Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dubai.

2.) I am not 100% sure about that, others can help you with that.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Browncity: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Browncity:
Good day guys.. I really need your advice and a very good analysis of what I want to say. I applied for a security guard role on DUbizzle .. one of the best sites for jobs in uae.. And I got one for a security job in Oman..because it was opened to all nationals.. The watsapp number of the agent that advertised the job which of course was that of Oman told me to send my docs that when I get my visa, I shud pay him service charges. Now just mins ago, I got my employment letter with a good offer of 220omani Ryal. The company name is Hawk eye security services but I can't find the logo attached to it on Google. Now I have heard of slavery and other despicable things done in Oman. Please house.. what should I do? Because I don't want to end up a slave over there. Anyone with good suggestions? Thank you
No one responded. hmnnn
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kessel: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Dubai.... Vacation..... Emirates.... All in one sentence ,i envy u.. bros buy gala and Tom Tom come abeg, little stuffs like that make sense here...
I even came with bitter kola and roasted walnut when i visited for a conference last month

By the way,kudos to all the gurus on this thread,u guys are doing some good work here

Dubai is quite organised and an interesting place to be
For once i was in an environment void absurd behaviours as in Nigeria. I hope to migrate and if possible reside there sef. Tired of this jungle called Nigeria already
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kessel: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2017
drkay:
I have been following this thread for months now and I have learnt a lot. I believe this thread was created at a time when DIY was possible which I don't think is feasible anymore. I recently passed the DHA exam and am now eligible to practice as a medical doctor in Dubai. I made my first attempt last week by contacting an old friend who didn't expect me to know much, he referred me to another person who claimed to be an agent. It didn't take me long before I discovered that they were not honest. The guy said he was going to arrange an employment visa for me that'll enable me to start working immediately as a general practitioner there. This I know is not possible anywhere on the planet because of what my job entails. I know the right thing to do is to get a 3 months tourist visa then come over to hustle it out but I expected the agent to suggest that to me but he failed. If an old friend can try this trash with me, you can imagine what people are going through in the hands of these self acclaimed agents. My advice to the 'elders' on this thread is that you guys should try as much as possible to give direct answers to every question asked by people here no matter how naive the question is, it can prevent someone out there from loosing his fortune. Not everyone can sit down and read over 400pages. I didn't come here to bombard you with questions because I already know the right thing to do through your advice to others here. I know that I have to go to MOFA , MOE and UAE embassy to do the attestation of my credentials before coming over And of course I don't need to ask anyone to recommended an agent for me here because its against the rule and none of the elders will do that BUT you can do well by highlighting to us several way we may be scammed and by providing direct answers to our questions no matter how naive it looks.
I don't reply PMs o, agents planning to contact me should not bother doing that, am open to anu form of advice and it must be posted here, most esp regarding my decision to migrate to uae, not doing bad here but I feel I can do better over there true

In your quest to migrate,did you consider kuwait and Qatar
Which do you think will be more convenient in living and salary wise.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Browncity:
Good day guys.. I really need your advice and a very good analysis of what I want to say. I applied for a security guard role on DUbizzle .. one of the best sites for jobs in uae.. And I got one for a security job in Oman..because it was opened to all nationals.. The watsapp number of the agent that advertised the job which of course was that of Oman told me to send my docs that when I get my visa, I shud pay him service charges. Now just mins ago, I got my employment letter with a good offer of 220omani Ryal. The company name is Hawk eye security services but I can't find the logo attached to it on Google. Now I have heard of slavery and other despicable things done in Oman. Please house.. what should I do? Because I don't want to end up a slave over there. Anyone with good suggestions? Thank you
if you think its a genuine offer, then there is no problem with accepting the offer, Oman is bad for only ladies. and a security job is the most decorated menial job you can ever do.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yesBOSS222: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Browncity:
No one responded. hmnnn

It's not about the slavery part. The point is, it's a scam. Keep following up on the job, the agent will eventually ask you to send the service charge through WU Money Transfer. Also, you will find the visa unverifiable on the Omani Police website (legit site for confirming genuine Oman visa).

In fact, he can even do a Skype or whatsapp interview for you.

Just beware, cos it's a world wide scam.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hai everyone. I've read about how terrible the meal served on plane is, I want to know if one can be allowed to get on a plane with a cooler of cooked jollof rice and fried stew with chicken .. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Topshow4real:
Hai everyone. I've read about how terrible the meal served on plane is, I want to know if one can be allowed to get on a plane with a cooler of cooked jollof rice and fried stew with chicken .. Thanks

Yes you can carry Ewa Agoyin sef grin grin grin

See your people below...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kayzat: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Topshow4real:

I hope you will be going there with a full plane load of jollof rice , ofada n garri with egusi that will do you throughout your stay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Haba. . . One cannot ask a simple question again. . . grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes you can carry Ewa Agoyin sef grin grin grin

See your people below...

Seriously? Wow, good to know. . Thank you ma
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ability77: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
My experience in Dubai
first i didnt believe i was in a muslim city. for once i was ashamed to be called a Nigerian....the margin is just too wide. i saw our brothers hustling there. one of the guys working in a restaurant told me he earns like 200k monthy but he pays his rent by himself and ofcourse housing is expensive but naija sabi manage when hustling is involved. so they are humble there but once they come back they are big boys as an attendant but graduates here are working up and down under the sun without hope. the sun there is out of this world. so i dont waste a minute before rushing into a supermarket to price something.. when a Nigerian enters their shop their expectations are high...potential market. they know we come for business. the Indians and Pakistanis ther are nice people. they are not quick to cheat people....stayed at diera for some days before changing location. Nigeria will become great again when we have all that takes us to Dubai and other developed cities. their train station is even more organised than our international airport. Returned to Lagos and Nigerian custom officers were busy looking for egunje. when i arrived Dubai they were happy to have me in their country but Naija grin grin the rest na history
For those travelling to hustle stay focused and try as much as possible to avoid illegal deals and agents for job some of them are evil sent from your village. Take charge.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.