Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (935161 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by igberia(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
SirWellington:

And in the case were your original documents are laminated, how will they put a stamp or sign on it?

they r laminated ooo what should i do ... plz ur advice is nided
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
SirWellington:

And in the case were your original documents are laminated, how will they put a stamp or sign on it?

Yes mine were laminated, not an issue at all just take it there and leave the rest for them to do.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
igberia:

they r laminated ooo what should i do ... plz ur advice is nided
use a brand new razor blade to carefully cut open the laminate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
xage:
use a brand new razor blade to carefully cut open the laminate

He shouldn't try to do it if he doesn't know how to, because they will do it at the ministry.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes that's why it is advisable to certify all your documents before heading to UAE. smiley
yes attestation is important especially when the company is making your employment visa for a skilled position
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2017
nattybanta:
Wrong idea.
but the person get point sha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
but the person get point sha
Very Small Point, cos there are about 30 countries Nigerians can go to without a visa or visa on arrrival.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Thanks to all nairalanders on this thread, this thread has been very educative and provides first-hand information. Kudos to you guys.
I will need advice on the viability of getting project management or engineering job and the best emirate country one can consider traveling to. I read Electrical Engineering and have a considerable experience in engineering project management and electrical engineering design/installations. Have gotten PMP certification and preparing for PRINCE 2. Dubai, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait are on my mind anyway. Advice on any of these countries where there are better opportunities for electrical engineers/project managers and construction works with good pay will be highly appreciated. NNONYG, Nattybanta, Justi4Jesu, Justwise and all other experienced guys in this thread pls help me.
Thank u very much
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=justi4jesu post=61039442].....[/quote
]
Baba aw far now,im planning to enter uae,this month,and I will like to use your style(i rmb u said,working in the sun,looking4job,is not ur thing,so u got a job,paying some amount)Baba I beg i'll be interested..What kinda job,will/can it be?
And the salary too,thanks in advance,Would have used d PM,but I don't know how to do that.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2017
nattybanta:

Very Small Point, cos there are about 30 countries Nigerians can go to without a visa or visa on arrrival.
this man...where you dy. Call me make we relate. #Kiza
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hi all. I'm about doing uae authentication, after moe and mof authentication of my bsc and olevel certificate. I want to know if it's really necessary to do uae authentication of both olevel and bsc certificate, or just bsc, it's urgent pls. thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Topshow4real:
Hi all. I'm about doing uae authentication, after moe and mof authentication of my bsc and olevel certificate. I want to know if it's really necessary to do uae authentication of both olevel and bsc certificate, or just bsc, it's urgent pls. thanks.

Yes it is necessary, sometimes when looking for a job the recruiters or companies ask for either, so to be on the safr side kindly do the two.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Topshow4real:

Go ahead and do both O'level and your Bsc to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oh, thanks. I'll do both. . .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
SLYSIM:
Thanks to all nairalanders on this thread, this thread has been very educative and provides first-hand information. Kudos to you guys.
I will need advice on the viability of getting project management or engineering job and the best emirate country one can consider traveling to. I read Electrical Engineering and have a considerable experience in engineering project management and electrical engineering design/installations. Have gotten PMP certification and preparing for PRINCE 2. Dubai, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait are on my mind anyway. Advice on any of these countries where there are better opportunities for electrical engineers/project managers and construction works with good pay will be highly appreciated. NNONYG, Nattybanta, Justi4Jesu, Justwise and all other experienced guys in this thread pls help me.
Thank u very much

You have very high expectations, I have certifications too and electrical electronics engineering certificate, but this country doesn't work like that, here in UAE, you can't say this the kind of Job I want or will get... Only God decides, come with all your certificates to UAE... But the chances of getting an Engineering job is 1/100

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
wise14life:

You have very high expectations, I have certifications too and electrical electronics engineering certificate, but this country doesn't work like that, here in UAE, you can't say this the kind of Job I want or will get... Only God decides, come with all your certificates to UAE... But the chances of getting an Engineering job is 1/100
Gbamly said.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ADESEGUN001: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=justi4jesu post=36185331][/quote]
PLS I NEED YOU TO HELP ME WITH HOW I GO GO ABOUT TRAVELLING TO THE UAE
1 TO SECURE JOBS THAT CAN SPONSOR MY TRAVELLING EXPENSES IN THE EASIEST WAY THANK YOU
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
SLYSIM:
Thank u very much

Ask your self which one do you think you have better chances of getting their visa and surviving.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
this man...where you dy. Call me make we relate. #Kiza
lol. that way don cast. Rotanna on point. just enter town. go call u later
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
ok but wanted drink up to start at the crib....holla me on watsaap...lost my fone
nattybanta:

lol. that way don cast. Rotanna on point. just enter town. go call u later
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by area74: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thank you all for the advises. As an accountant with more than 3 years of work experience, do I stand a chance of securing an accounting role in UAE? I look forward to a candid opinion from nairaland brothers and sisters.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thank you very much for your contribution. Remain blessed by the Most High God
wise14life:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
I presently have access to Dubai and Oman visa, need insight from experienced guys like u on which one is better.
nattybanta:

Ask your self which one do you think you have better chances of getting their visa and surviving.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Pirlo234: 1:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Good day house.
Please I need advice! A friend of mine said there's a job offer (Construction lab n airport security) in Qatar with accommodation n medical and that he has an agent who ll help me process the visa but I ll pay half of it and when it comes out I ll pay the rest . From what I have read here life in Qatar is kinda okay. My question is, how can I determine the genuiness of it, and is it possible when I get there to get a better job with HND in Mech Eng?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:31am On Oct 04, 2017
area74:
Thank you all for the advises. As an accountant with more than 3 years of work experience, do I stand a chance of securing an accounting role in UAE? I look forward to a candid opinion from nairaland brothers and sisters.
Get an internationally recognized Accounting certification e.g ACCA, and u would even compete with the British and Europeans for same role.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by igberia(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2017
hi everyone.. anybody who want to go ţo Abuja 4 attestation of results should let me knw so we can both do it together
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Goodluck...

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sheunwizzy01(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good day Nairalanders, this platform has really really being helpful.

I have an uncle who is resident in Dubai and helping out with an employment visa with Dubai Taxi since June. He called my mum just last week that he just got an approval for my visa. I actually don't wantu pester him too much about the status of things, but then, I'm getting really tired about it (in fact, ah don starch and iron my clothes arrange them inside box sef.....lol)

Can someone please explain
- what he meant by "visa approval"?
- how long do I have to wait?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
sheunwizzy01:
Good day Nairalanders, this platform has really really being helpful.

I have an uncle who is resident in Dubai and helping out with an employment visa with Dubai Taxi since June. He called my mum just last week that he just got an approval for my visa. I actually don't wantu pester him too much about the status of things, but then, I'm getting really tired about it (in fact, ah don starch and iron my clothes arrange them inside box sef.....lol)

Can someone please explain
- what he meant by "visa approval"?
- how long do I have to wait?
uae labour department have approve your employemt visa now remain for immigration department after that visa ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.