Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927625 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BornAgainMay: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=nattybanta post=61736395]
he's not scaring anyone, but their reasons for choosing Bahrain can not be justified at all.[/]

Is there any need for traveling outside the country apart from greener pasture... If he has details of the nature of the place, he should say it..

Because he won't benefit anything if they go there n didn't meet their expectations
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2017
@justi4jesu @nonny @nattybanta please advise. I got an offer from a new company and signed the offer letter along with labour contract. But after i resigned my company asked me to stay and gave me a counter offer. Please if i accept to stay with my present company will i get a problem from Labor or get any fines?. Please advise abeg
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
@@justi4jes u @nonn y @nattybant a please advise. I got an offer from a new company and signed the offer letter along with labour contract. But after i resigned my company asked me to stay and gave me a counter offer. Please if i accept to stay with my present company will i get a problem from Labor or get any fines?. Please advise abeg

You have to inform the new company that you are no longer interested in their contarct and don't make them waste money in applying for your employment visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2017
i have not sent my cancellation of visa to them. can they still apply
justi4jesu:

You have to inform the new company that you are no longer interested in their contarct and don't make them waste money in applying for your employment visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
i have not sent my cancellation of visa to them. can they still apply

No they cannot apply if you have not cancelled from your previous company but at least let them know you are no longer interested and your company decided to pay you more than to allow you resign, so that they can release the job to someone else.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2017
justi4jesu:

No they cannot apply if you have not cancelled from your previous company but at least let them know you are no longer interested and your company decided to pay you more than to allow you resign, so that they can release the job to someone else.
yes ..that I will do soonest. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
yes ..that I will do soonest. Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2017
justi4jesu:

Tunjinodaysoff:
@justi4jesu @nonny @nattybanta please advise. I got an offer from a new company and signed the offer letter along with labour contract. But after i resigned my company asked me to stay and gave me a counter offer. Please if i accept to stay with my present company will i get a problem from Labor or get any fines?. Please advise abeg
from my own point of view, if you have signed the labour contract with a new company, its means they already started processing your visa, because they can't generate a Labour contract from MOL for someone that has an existing Labour contract. i think there is no going back. check on the MOL page and see which detail is update there. if its recent then you would have problem telling them you are not interested anymore.
Some company sha. why would they cancel you when they have plans of giving you a new contract. unless maybe its a plan to put u in problems wit MOL.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2017
I have not cancelled with my present company. I resigned but they said they'd pay same as the new company is offering.
So I don't know how this new company generated a labour contract without my cancellation.
nattybanta:

from my own point of view, if you have signed the labour contract with a new company, its means they already started processing your visa, because they can't generate a Labour contract from MOL for someone that has an existing Labour contract. i think there is no going back. check on the MOL page and see which detail is update there. if its recent then you would have problem telling them you are not interested anymore.
Some company sha. why would they cancel you when they have plans of giving you a new contract. unless maybe its a plan to put u in problems wit MOL.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2017
nattybanta:

A company cannot generate MOL contract without the employee cancelling from his previous company.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2017
justi4jesu:

A company cannot generate MOL contract without the employee cancelling from his previous company.
I swear these guys gave me labor contract to sign. But I know they are waiting for my visa cancellation. They told me. But I'm just concerned that how could they get the labour contract except you can print it out but can't apply to MOL
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by johndwayy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
justi4jesu:

MOFA in Dubai will not stamp it if they don't see the UAE Embassy Abuja stamp on it.
Goodafternoon madam...I sent my documents to my friend to help me authenticate in MOE, MOFA and UAE Embassy. But he was told at MOE that it can't be done on behalf of someone, that I must be there.. Please how true is this?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
johndwayy:

Goodafternoon madam...I sent my documents to my friend to help me authenticate in MOE, MOFA and UAE Embassy. But he was told at MOE that it can't be done on behalf of someone, that I must be there.. Please how true is this?

Only a close relative with same surname can help. That was the announcement the other day I went to do mine. . . I don't know if there's other way to go about it,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
johndwayy:

Oh that would be really difficult, they used to accept anyone to authenticate on one's behalf. Sadly maybe they are now strict about the procedure.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by johndwayy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
justi4jesu:

Oh that would be really difficult, they used to accept anyone to authenticate on one's behalf. Sadly maybe they are now strict about the procedure.
Thanks for the reply.. But how do I go about it? Cos I can't go now. Or do you think they need some tip or anything? What if I'm out of the country?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
johndwayy:

Thanks for the reply.. But how do I go about it? Cos I can't go now. Or do you think they need some tip or anything? What if I'm out of the country?

These are questions you should have asked your friend that went there because i honestly have no idea around it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
johndwayy:

There is always a way out with MOE just tell your friend to find them something (just that the amount will be their own price not yours this time) grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Guys pls when does the contract start counting? I seriously can't wait. ��
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deyeancah(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
AUTHENTICATION FEES PER DOCUMENT:

Ministry of Education ----------- Charges within #1,000 - #1,500

Ministry of Foreign Affairs ----- Charges within #1,000 - #2,500

UAE Embassy Abuja ------------ Charges within $30 - $35 (#10,500 per Document for 5 working days)/ #22,000 per document for Express

[b]Foreign Affairs in UAE ---------- Charges 110 Dirhams per document. Branches are open at Al Twar Centre in Al Qusais and Al Barsha from 7.30 am to 1 pm and from 4 pm to 8pm. There are also two branches in DED & DM, but they follow regular government office timings.

@justi4jesu can i do MOE and MOFA same day?? and if i do not go to the UAE Embassy can i complete it @ Foreign Affairs in UAE?? Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
1. Yeah you can do both MOE and MOFA the same day,someone he did his own same day
2. Justi answered someone based on this very question on this same page,No you can't complete the authentication at foreign affairs in UAE sir,it can only be done here in naija
NB. UAE embassy charge 18k per document from someone's recent experience.
deyeancah:

UAE Embassy Abuja ------------ Charges within $30 - $35 (#10,500 per Document for 5 working days)/ #22,000 per document for Express

[b]Foreign Affairs in UAE ---------- Charges 110 Dirhams per document. Branches are open at Al Twar Centre in Al Qusais and Al Barsha from 7.30 am to 1 pm and from 4 pm to 8pm. There are also two branches in DED & DM, but they follow regular government office timings.

@justi4jesu can i do MOE and MOFA same day?? and if i do not go to the UAE Embassy can i complete it @ Foreign Affairs in UAE?? Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
deyeancah:

Ministry of education charges 300 per document
Foreign affairs 600 per document
Uae embassy 18k per document. And you get your documents within 24hrs and not 5 working days
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deyeancah(m): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Fish123:
1. Yeah you can do both MOE and MOFA the same day,someone he did his own same day
2. Justi answered someone based on this very question on this same page,No you can't complete the authentication at foreign affairs in UAE sir,it can only be done here in naija
NB. UAE embassy charge 18k per document from someone's recent experience.

Thanks so much
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Your welcome bro
deyeancah:

Thanks so much
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fatdon2(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2017
How long can one stay in UAE to get green card
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2017
fatdon2:
99 years only grin but having a job gives you renewable residence of 2 or 3 years.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2017
fatdon2:
if you like marry Maktoum pikin, nothing for ugrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Good day house.... pls I need the Pros help urgently.
My Tourist Visa came out last month on the 14/09/17... and I do wanna to move by 5th of Nov.
Here's the details...single entry tourist visa
entry permit number.....301/2017/77/0372898
Place of issue.... Al-sharjah
UID.....55007276
Date of birth..... 04/02/1988
Passport number.... A08401675
Name.... Michael Oluwafemi Awolola.
pls professionals over there help me check this VISA BEFORE booking.
Cc... natty,jusi4jesu, nonnyg and others pls.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2017
fatdon2:

You will get purple card not only green, nothing of such here oh lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2017
oluwarphemmy:
Good day house.... pls I need the Pros help urgently.
My Tourist Visa came out last month on the 14/09/17... and I do wanna to move by 5th of Nov.
Here's the details...single entry tourist visa
entry permit number.....301/2017/77/0372898
Place of issue.... Al-sharjah
UID.....55007276
Date of birth..... 04/02/1988
Passport number.... A08401675
Name.... Michael Oluwafemi Awolola.
pls professionals over there help me check this VISA BEFORE booking.
Cc... natty,jusi4jesu, nonnyg and others pls.

pls professionals, help me on this.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
nattybanta:
99 years only grin but having a job gives you renewable residence of 2 or 3 years.
Lmao green card ko..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
fatdon2:
Your Passport/Card is already green,so you are automatically a citizen grin.You may choose another color.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Morale high! Dubai here I come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.