Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927821 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fyneguy: 1:35am On Oct 23, 2015
samhay:

Look for someone usin d app and try d card on his fone or, u can download d app on d person's fone, afta e don enta, u clear everything and retry on ur own.

Hi Samhay

Abeg I dey come there spend 5 days vacation next month. Is their internet very good? Which places make sense for that side to catch good fun?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:45am On Oct 23, 2015
fyneguy:

Hi Samhay

Abeg I dey come there spend 5 days vacation next month. Is their internet very good? Which places make sense for that side to catch good fun?

On a lighter note, if d Internet no good, u Wan carry naija Internet come? UAE Internet speed stands 28th position globally with the average speed of 6.2 Mbps.

There are many fun location, Wen u gt money, u can enjoy anything. Even if ur 'good fun' means WOMAN. E boku for here

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2015
samhay:

On a lighter note, if d Internet no good, u Wan carry naija Internet come? UAE Internet speed stands 28th position globally with the average speed of 6.2 Mbps.

There are many fun location, Wen u gt money, u can enjoy anything. Even if ur 'good fun' means WOMAN. E boku for here

Lolzz...
Samhay,
Your head no correct...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fyneguy: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
samhay:

Lol no be woman o. Shopping and lounging ni o. $1k go do better shopping abi?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
fyneguy:

some kind question ehh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
uchman:

Lolzz...
Samhay,
Your head no correct...

No mind me boss, I was just trying to help.

grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
fyneguy:

What is shopping without a woman by ur side, u can call Chief Uchman, he will take you to where you can select good ones,for lounging together.
#No VAT
#TaxFree
#NoExtraCharges.

You will be glad you did.

Don't bother to thank me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
samhay:

What is shopping without a woman by ur side, u can call Chief Uchman, he will take you to where you can select good ones,for lounging together.
#No VAT
#TaxFree
#NoExtraCharges.

You will be glad you did.

Don't bother to thank me.

Hay my Niggar!..

You know how we do it in Uae...

Lolzzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
uchman:

Hay my Niggar!..

You know how we do it in Uae...

Lolzzzz

Yezzir..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pheeeew shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by masam(m): 6:11am On Oct 24, 2015
My good pple I hail una! Abeg person is in dire need of bedspace around Khaldiya area Abu Dhabi its urgent. He has searched Dubizzle.com but couldnt get any.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2015
masam:
My good pple I hail una! Abeg person is in dire need of bedspace around Khaldiya area Abu Dhabi its urgent. He has searched Dubizzle.com but couldnt get any.

To get bed space in Abu dhabi is quite difficult except through dubizzle or someone that has a space.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Two Nigerian men living in Sharjah, the third largest city in UAE after Dubai and Abu Dhabi have been arrested after UAE police raided their apartment and recovered a large number of fake $100 bills.

A senior police officer said the culprits used the fake currency to convince people that they could double their money and make them rich. The two men, reportedly, used to meet people in an apartment in Sharjah and convince them that they had the ability to double money.

Colonel Ibrahim Al Ajill, Director of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), said they
received a tip off about the scam activities of the two suspects.

A team of CID officers verified the complaints and raided their apartment. The suspects including A.Y and R.N were arrested red-handed with the fake currency. Tools and bags used in the operation were also recovered from them.

The suspects told the police that they brought the fake currency from abroad to carry out the scam activities. They also confessed during their interrogation to carrying out illegal activities with the fake currency.

The police said two of the suspects are in the UAE on a visit visa. The police has referred the case for public prosecution.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/photo-two-nigerians-arrested-in-fake.html

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hustling grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=justwise post=39322207][/quote]

Now more scrutiny for Nigerians coming here. More attention on residence here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
[author=samhay post=39323337]

Now more scrutiny for Nigerians coming here. More attention on residence here
anyways it's a bad news but not compared by the ones d Indians and Pakistanis perpetrate in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Paulquest1(m): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Hi nairalanders, please need urgent reply. Want to travel to Dubai to hustle. Please how do I go about it and what Will it cost me please urgent reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
please who will help me answer this question...a friends contract finsihed today and he would like to know how fast his visa can be cancelled
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ENGRPETER101: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls how can I get visiting visa to Dubai and procedures
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by solace89(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
men! dz place dry 2day o. abi sunday na work day for uae?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
solace89:

Yes.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
samhay:
Afta using the recommended MobileVOIP, I started look for oda options cos d app require Wifi.

Discovered Anoda 1.

Platinum dialer from playstore {red & blue}
Load madeena plus card of 25dirham
U av 200minutes to call 9ja.

Anytym anyday, no Wifi limitations, call anywhere.

Does it mean this uses mobile data in the absence of wifi or it can be used even without mobile data?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fyneguy: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
For 1st time travelers, is it compulsory they go by Emirates to Dubai or Etihad is also allowed?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 26, 2015
STILL ON THE MATTER
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:47am On Oct 26, 2015
ken1982:
please who will help me answer this question...a friends contract finsihed today and he would like to know how fast his visa can be cancelled
it's dependent in his employer. Once d employer applies for cancellation, it can b cancelled in less dan 48hours.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2015
fyneguy:
For 1st time travelers, is it compulsory they go by Emirates to Dubai or Etihad is also allowed?
U can go wit any including Rwanda molue.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:50am On Oct 26, 2015
solace89:
wen better patients no dey hospital, e dey always dey dry. grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jollyrogers: 4:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Finally my long awaited employment visa is out. Special thanks to @nattybanta for facilitating it even wen I lost hope, and also @ justi4jesu for swift response to my queries and @ken1982 for advice and every other nairalanders that guided me. Couldn't ask for more

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2015
thx bro

justi4jesu and monchouchou...nawa

i hope you guys realise lack of your contribution here has serious consequences...

nattybanta:
it's dependent in his employer. Once d employer applies for cancellation, it can b cancelled in less dan 48hours.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2015
ken1982:
thx bro
justi4jesu and monchouchou...nawa
i hope you guys realise lack of your contribution here has serious consequences...
hahahhahahha. Serious consequences oooo. Dem get luck say I never get serious issues Wey dem need put mouth. If not dem must come out oooo. As for Mouchouchou I no no weda she dey matanity leave grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uch4apex(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2015
jollyrogers:
Finally my long awaited employment visa is out. Special thanks to @nattybanta for facilitating it even wen I lost hope, and also @ justi4jesu for swift response to my queries and @ken1982 for advice and every other nairalanders that guided me. Couldn't ask for more

How long did it take to come out? I applied since last year sept, it did not come Out,I cancelled it last month.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by amunkita(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Please I will need urgent assistant today before making any payment..

My employment Visa is out as I was told, is it possible confirming that of employment visa too before paying up cous 9ja boiz over there scares even the devil.

Cc: nattybanta
Justi4jesu

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.