Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931514 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
. when are you traveling sir or is it some one you know boss?
this Wednesday
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 5:02am On Feb 20, 2018
nattybanta:
this Wednesday
thanks boss I’ll try to get in contact with you today,my email is sironigbenga@gmail.com will you mail me boss?or I should drop my number here or my brodas no
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
thanks boss I’ll try to get in contact with you today,my email is sironigbenga@gmail.com will you mail me boss?or I should drop my number here or my brodas no
Done
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 5:57am On Feb 20, 2018
nattybanta:

Done
. Yes boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2018
nattybanta:
Are you not the same person that claimed his visa would be out this week, so u have turned agent already. Guys beware cos there are some wolves in sheep clothing here.. I hope to see that visa of your when it comes out.
NA DEM
LITTLE BY LITTLE em will be coming outta their shell
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
. Yes boss
Ajakayekoke how do attest urs

oga natty a pal of mine is In dubai already with PCC un attested plz how do he go about it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
vincentvinkincin:

The rich will keep on becoming rich and the poor poorer because of utilising every single opportunity that comes their way. That's all

Oga...Relax. Many have come before you saying no money was involved till after the Visa and at the end of the day; na tears end am. So don't take too much offense if people are skeptical. You just need to convince people better. It doesn't help that you sometimes ago seem you were asking for how to go about it.....then turn around to say you are a value provider on employment visa. You sef reason am now.

No be small investment we dey talk about oh! Mentally, emotionally and financially.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hamzyluv(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
drkay:

Congrats bro. Peoples stories here differs. The koko is for God to bless our hustle.
To those planning to come over to search for job, I think its still advisable to get your academic certificates attested and your PCC along with you, especially if your fate here is very likely to be dependent on the certificate. I was misled at the wee our of my exit from Nigeria that i don't need the MOE/MOFA attestation since i already had my certificate verified by the DHA. On getting when it was needed, I realized that it is a worthless paper without those attestations at the back. sending it to Abuja alone cost 330aed at the DHL stand in Deira City Center. Guys in the ministry are already quoting figures to fast track the whole thing. So, it it cost effective to do it before coming IF it will be of use to you here.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font Please the Academic certificate you're talking about are they my degree results ... (ND & HND) (PGD) aspa? ..]
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blesser28:

oga natty a pal of mine is In dubai already with PCC un attested plz how do he go about it
I’ll be attesting it in uae.if you have the certificate u can do it here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mitzblessing(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks a lot,
Can we scan the thumb printed part instead of sending it by post, I heard it's possible, will scanning be accepted?
BAY1759:

Hi @Mitzblessing,

You tried to PM me...I will just answer your question over here so as to help out someone else in your shoes.

Go to page 484 of this thread. I made a post in regards to how you can get the form. I attached the form to my post. Download it and fill it. After filling it, thumbprint(make sure you capture your full finger not just the top part edge of your finger) it, attach a passport photograph to it. A copy of your International passport datapage as well. DHL it to someone in Lagos. The person takes it to State CID, Alagbon. They charge from 5K to infinity depending on whom attends to you. Those will work on it and stamp it and issue the PCC.

Now, send it to Abuja. At Abuja, you need to take it to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Authentication. Total Cost is 600naira at Ministry of Foreign affairs. After that, take it to UAE embassy in Abuja, for attestation. This will cost you 36,000 naira. The person DHL it back to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mitzblessing:
No problem, have replied your Email, can you give me your whatsApp line so that we can talk better
. Boss just got to see your message now,their are so many ways.scanning sending and all others.if it’s scanning,he or she have to get the form(diff ways of getting it)do the finger print scan and send it to Nigeria,dia must be a passport photo to be tagged on th form afta scanning before they take it to alagbon or d persons states cid.kalas
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello please, I started the pcc attestation here in uae and I was asked to send it to alagbon, then from there back to uae so that I will attest it at foreign affairs in uae.... My question is now that.... When it gets to alagbon, will I still need to send it to abuja first before Its been sent back to uae foreign affairs here?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blesser28:

will be doing it in uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
horluwahseye:
Hello please, I started the pcc attestation here in uae and I was asked to send it to alagbon, then from there back to uae so that I will attest it at foreign affairs in uae.... My question is now that.... When it gets to alagbon, will I still need to send it to abuja first before Its been sent back to uae foreign affairs here?

Please I need answer soon
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
horluwahseye:
. Which attestation did you start? Are you talking about getting the form?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
horluwahseye:

Please I need answer soon
I actually don’t understand your question,but if you collected the thumbprint form and u were told to send it to alagbon m,that’s the normal process but their are diff ways to send it.once you have the police report certificate sent to you,u can do every other thing in uae or better still they can help you do it in Nigeria as well
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
HenryCavill:
Yes, it is possible, you don't have to worry. I downloaded the form, filled it, attached my passport photo and sent it to Nigeria (DHL). Now my PCC is ready. Still haven't received it here tho, as It has to be attested. I don't know about the scanning option

Hello bro, I have the forms copy sent to me on my Gmail, so, I mean to ask... I can download it, use ink to do my finger prints and send it back to Nigeria before they send it back to me here?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fecosequence(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
BAY1759:

Enter bus/plane going to Abuja. When you get there....take drop to Ministry of Foreign affairs to authenticate your PCC. It will cost you 600 naira as of this typing. When done....Take the document to UAE embassy for attestation. It will cost you 36,000 to do both the PCC and the bio-metric page. The end.

Are they people that specialize? Most likely...Some will surely hit your inbox.
wat next after this attestation??any other need to come to abuja again??esp for medical. I need to know so as to plan my stay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
ken1982:
you can send it to Nigeria but first you must go to abudhabi n get the fingerprint done. Then send the original...not scan ...to Nigeria. Specifically alagbon. It will cost 7k. You will get it same day.then you have to attest and authenticate it in ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja. And the UAE embassy in Abuja as well. Dunno the cost implications of tht but Abuja is quite expensive

Must it be attested at abuja cos I learnt from one of the employees at Nigeria embassy at uae that after its been collected at alagbon.... I don't need to take it to abuja again... I should just bring it to ministry of foreign affairs here and get it done
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
I actually don’t understand your question,but if you collected the thumbprint form and u were told to send it to alagbon m,that’s the normal process but their are diff ways to send it.once you have the police report certificate sent to you,u can do every other thing in uae or better still they can help you do it in Nigeria as well

Sorry, what I mean is I have the forms already,can I do the fingerprint without going to Nigeria embassy here at uae and send it to alagbon?
If it's possible to do that, will I still need to send it from alagbon to abuja for attestation at foreign affairs, abuja or dey just need to send it from alagbon back to me at uae for the attestation here in uae? I. E all other process completed without the need to go to abuja so far abi ave the documents from alagbon??

Please, I will appreciate your answers?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HenryCavill: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
You mean it can be attested here in the UAE, without having to do any attestation in Abuja?

Ajakayekoke:
I’ll be attesting it in uae.if you have the certificate u can do it here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HenryCavill: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yes you can. Someone even recently told me it can be scanned too. I sent mine to Nigeria tho.

horluwahseye:
Hello bro, I have the forms copy sent to me on my Gmail, so, I mean to ask... I can download it, use ink to do my finger prints and send it back to Nigeria before they send it back to me here?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello my people, I finally found someone I know in Abuja to do the attestation of the Police Certificate for me.
But I was asked by the agent to go and put stamp on my passport at the embassy at once, once I received it.
Can I asked the same person to stamp it on my behalf? Will they stamp it for him?

And by the way, is it the passport I'm going to put stamp on or the visa itself?

And also my passport is still a virgin, what should I expect before travelling?

Big thanks to you all!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
HenryCavill:
You mean it can be attested here in the UAE, without having to do any attestation in Abuja?

I will advice you to send it to Abuja to do the attestation at once. The reason why I said so is because I only authenticate mine at the Nigeria ministry of external affairs in Abuja and send it to my agent, it was accepted and the visa is out....but now they say they're not going to realease the visa until I get the certificate attested at their UAE in Nigeria after it has already been authenticated at the Nigeria ministry of external affairs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.