Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926257 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Brightology2(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lolz
samhay:

Tourism visa to where?

I no knw. But abeg no vex o, na wetin u dey find go Philippines as a tourist? Wetin u lost wey dey tell u say na Philippines e dey?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adesiji77: 4:32am On Nov 23, 2015
samhay:

Tourism visa to where?

I no knw. But abeg no vex o, na wetin u dey find go Philippines as a tourist? Wetin u lost wey dey tell u say na Philippines e dey?

LOL grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sarang(f): 5:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Abeg estimation of how much it can cost to go to uae..

Survival tins..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
I haileth theee. Finally have time to say hello.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
henrimoto:
lolllz
.. you ehnn.. bro, how you dey na, how dat side?
dubai just dey weaken my spirit. A lot has changed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tkulthenoble1:
Abeg house make una help me with this question, I it possible to issue to visit visas for one person, one from Sharjah and from Dubai? Cuz I don't trust all these agents, cuz one agents said he did a mistake issuing 2 visas for a friend of mine. Abeg is that possible?
it can't be done. Not possible
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
onplusguide:
A friend dat is helping me in d process told me. But plz Bros, is there any other way one can truly confirm if he is saying d truth. Thanks
ask him to show u some documents.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tkulthenoble1: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
nattybanta:
it can't be done. Not possible

Thanks so much bro!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by WhyNa: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please in the last week, i've received 2 mails from different companies asking me to download, fill and send back to them; a job questionnaire along with a copy of my passport n passport data page. Pls is this some form of scam i should beware of? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
WhyNa:
Please in the last week, i've received 2 mails from different companies asking me to download, fill and send back to them; a job questionnaire along with a copy of my passport n passport data page. Pls is this some form of scam i should beware of? Thanks
how did u go about the companies. What's their email address host like? Is it yahoo or Gmail? Cos if yes, might be a scam. But most importantly don't send money to them. U can do all they asked but money, no way.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
nattybanta:
dubai just dey weaken my spirit. A lot has changed

Boss

enlighten us? what are some of the things that have changed. The labor law coming into effect on Jan how does it benefit the employees now? also the passport retention issue by employers is it strictly for Menial workers?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Toby77:

Boss
enlighten us? what are some of the things that have changed. The labor law coming into effect on Jan how does it benefit the employees now? also the passport retention issue by employers is it strictly for Menial workers?
changes I meant was wit respect to people I knew here. Wat regards d new proposed labour law, I think u should read it carefully only then would u know if it favours employees. All I know is that it's straight forward but there r still loopholes in it. Passport retention, I think so
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by WhyNa: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
nattybanta:
how did u go about the companies. What's their email address host like? Is it yahoo or Gmail? Cos if yes, might be a scam. But most importantly don't send money to them. U can do all they asked but money, no way.

Thanks for your prompt response. One is @companyname.com while the other is @gmail.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
WhyNa:

Thanks for your prompt response. One is @companyname.com while the other is @gmail.com
@company name is more safer.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by WhyNa: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
nattybanta:
noted
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
nattybanta:
@ Bantu baba.. greetings to you. how you dey bro. God bless our hustle.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
henrimoto:
@ Bantu baba.. greetings to you. how you dey bro. God bless our hustle.
y u dey always merix my name na shocked. Anyways God dey always bless our hustle amen
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
nattybanta:
y u dey always merix my name na shocked. Anyways God dey always bless our hustle amen
yes bantte
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2015
this thread is for QATAR too, but no single post from niggas in Qatar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by missade(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello Everyone.

I got one of those dubai eVisa and the vaidity states Dec 6 2015. But my return flight is for 10th of Dec. The travel agent is assuring me that my visa will start counting from the day I arrive.

Is it possible to stay beyond the valid period as stated on it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2015
missade:
Hello Everyone.

I got one of those dubai eVisa and the vaidity states Dec 6 2015. But my return flight is for 10th of Dec. The travel agent is assuring me that my visa will start counting from the day I arrive.

Is it possible to stay beyond the valid period as stated on it?

Your visa starts counting when your passport gets stamped at Dubai Airport. Yes you can return on the 10th. No worries, your travel agent is right.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Limus: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please I want to ask few questions.
_ can someone do the certificates attestation in Dubai instead of Nigeria.
- what is the process and where can someone do the attestation
- what is the cost for each document.
-what is the advantage of doing the attestation in dubai.
- what is the advantage of doing the attestation in Nigeria.

Please someone should help out with these questions. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Larminess: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
I was at Nigerian embassy today to renew my passport n everything went well but their network had issues so they wasted little out of my time.
Incase you are trying do yours, here are the requirements..
2passport photographs
International passport
Login to the website below to start n make payment for your application online ($106) CC only
www.innovate1services dot com
Embassy processing fees 185dihram
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Limus:
Please I want to ask few questions.
_ can someone do the certificates attestation in Dubai instead of Nigeria.
- what is the process and where can someone do the attestation
- what is the cost for each document.
-what is the advantage of doing the attestation in dubai.
- what is the advantage of doing the attestation in Nigeria.

Please someone should help out with these questions. Thanks

You didn't read the front page else you should have know better.

You have to authenticate your documents with Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UAE Embassy all in Abuja before Ministry of foreign Affairs in Dubai will attest your documents.

Just go attest your certificates if you want to use them for Jobs in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Gooci:
yes bantte
another one! oga gucci,,, how you dey na? hope the weather no dey wound you there..... welldone.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by marywilson: 6:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Toby77:

Boss

There are agreements related to employees which need to be signed before joining. As I work in metallurgy department, the agreement applicable for me is called convention collective metallurgie. Similarly, you must check according to your area code.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
henrimoto:
another one! oga gucci,,, how you dey na? hope the weather no dey wound you there..... welldone.
baba, i de fine oo.... cold don de creep in here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Justi4jesu and Nattybanta pls help me confirm this visa
Permit number - 2147203/301/2015
Name :Folorunso oluwaseye yewande
Date of birth-28/10/1982
Passport - A06253200
Place of issuance - Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by trojanhorse2(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello, my people..I salute everybody wey dey house. Just got a tourist visa to dubai. How can I confirm itz authenticity. Any useful link will be appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
cruzclinton1:
@Justi4jesu and Nattybanta pls help me confirm this visa

Permit number - 2147203/301/2015

Name :Folorunso oluwaseye yewande

Date of birth-28/10/1982

Passport - A06253200

Place of issuance - Dubai

Pls O. U people should help me confirm this visa.....@madam Justi4jesu where re u? @Ogbeni Nattybanta where u?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tkulthenoble1: 3:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Abeg house, Kindly help drop the address of where to attestate here in Uae, Dubai to be precise. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.