Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926197 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
justwise:
@justi4jesu

Please do you mind giving a brief guide on how to verify a visa and possibly a link so as to stop people putting their details here?

You can edit the first page to accommodate such info.

Thanks in advance.
or drop the site let's check ourselves
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
justwise:
@justi4jesu

Please do you mind giving a brief guide on how to verify a visa and possibly a link so as to stop people putting their details here?

You can edit the first page to accommodate such info.

Thanks in advance.

Okay I'll add it on the front page.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
justi4jesu:

Thanks a lot
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
cantona2015:

What if it's expired
na wa .ooooo can u use expired driver's license even in Nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damijah(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tkulthenoble1:

Bro share ASAP! I'm here in Sharjah.

What's good bro. Just got my page back
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Has anyone been able to withdraw with Mastercard lately?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dongorgon5(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kog45:
it is possible but be very careful.A hotel job 550k to me doesn't make sense,why not go for security job that pay better and it cannot be more than 550k.But I will rather advice u to get a 3 months visa which is not up to 200k proceed to UAE and search for job,come 29th Jan,G4S a security company is having walk in interview and this recruitment is a mass one.Pls dont gamble with your money bcs true agents that are into direct employment are very rear to see in Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by trojanhorse2(m): 6:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Dongorgon5:

Bro....pls where is the venue of the interview.
I'm just getting this info right now

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kog45(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2016
trojanhorse2:

I'm indeed sorry,d G4S walk in interview was done yesterday 28th.I made a mistake posted 29th but Marriott security walk in interview will take place on 31st Jan.As for the venue,I w keep u posting latest today.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dongorgon5(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2016
trojanhorse2:

I dunno
I just had to bring out that info for anoda person!!!
But I think it's dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gorgton(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2016
smithsydny:
or drop the site let's check ourselves

Confirm your Dubai visa via this link

https://www.ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/inimm_db.dbpk_visavalidity.query_visavalidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kay2000(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Thanks to the moderator and contributors for all your intel. I need an urgent Favour. A friend of mine recently got his Dubai visa. He needs a cheap hotel to stay for 10 days. Preferably around Deira. Can anyone suggest a cheap hotel for me. And do we have to pay for the booking or pay when he arrives. What are the other documents he need to take with him for the visit to avoid immigration wahala. Pls I need urgent and helpful response. Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cantona2015: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2016
gorgton:

Confirm your Dubai visa via this link

https://www.ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/inimm_db.dbpk_visavalidity.query_visavalidity

Requesting username and password
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gorgton(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2016
cantona2015:

Follow the link directly as pasted here. It will only request for d below info (No need to go to the home page)

Select Service To Inquire* : Entry Permit Validity
Entry Permit No. * : ---
First Name In English * : ---
Gender* : ---
Date Of Birth * : ---
Nationality * : ---

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
cantona2015:

It has been added to the frontpage and you keep asking. Follow the instructions.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
justi4jesu:

It has been added to the frontpage and you keep asking. Follow the instructions.

Thanks you are a star
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cantona2015: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gidjah(m): 5:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Pls send me your number pls,need to import infinix hot note x551 screen and calibator pls
justi4jesu:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oknee: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Hi all,

I am going to be in dubai for an exam holding in Cambridge international school garhoud. Please I have a few questions

1. Which area do u advice to book a hotel closest to the venue and will still be accessible to good resturants?
2 what is the least amount I can hold for BTA since I will be staying for only 4 nights?

Any general advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2016
oknee:
Hi all,
I am going to be in dubai for an exam holding in Cambridge international school garhoud. Please I have a few questions
1. Which area do u advice to book a hotel closest to the venue and will still be accessible to good resturants?
2 what is the least amount I can hold for BTA since I will be staying for only 4 nights?
Any general advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Well a couple of things.
In Dubai "good restaurants" and minimum BTA do not go together!
"Good" international food is not cheap!

Or by good do you mean mamma put type food?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2016
[b]Job description
Needed School's Staffs/Teachers for Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Sharjah U.A.E., Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and KSA for SY 2015-2016 & SY 2016-2017

SY 2015-2016 / Immediate:
1 Head of Arabic Department - all levels
1 Head of English Department - all levels
1 Head of SEN Department
1 Arabic Teacher for Grade 1
1 Male Social Studies Teacher (MS/HS)
11 Elementary Classroom Teachers
3 KG Classroom teachers
2 Counselors
1 ESL Teacher
2 Math Teachers
1 General Science teacher for Middle School
1 Islamic teacher for Non Arab
ICT teachers for Primary and Middle school
1 Economics Teacher

SY 2016-2017
4 KG Teachers
1 Head of Math Department
3 Elementary Teachers (1-4)
2 High School English Teachers
2 Middle School Math & Science Teachers
2 Middle School English & Social Studies Teachers
1 Head of Science Department
1 Biology Teacher
1 Chemistry Teacher
1 Physics Teacher
2 High School Math Teachers
1 Middle School / High School Geography Teacher
1 High School History Teacher
1 High School Accounting Teacher
1 High School Economics Teacher
1 Elementary Coordinator
1 Middle School / High School Girl's Coordinator

Bachelors degree and at least 2 years experience in the related field are a must. Must have EXCELLENT English skills. Native English speakers and Arabs are preferred. Please send your CV (word format) with photo to rec@pinpointuae.com or info@pinpointuae.com. Kindly mention on your email's subject the position you are applying for. For more vacancies, please visit our website at www.pinpointgroups.com.[/b]

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oknee: 5:47am On Jan 31, 2016
worry359:

Well a couple of things.
In Dubai "good restaurants" and minimum BTA do not go together!
"Good" international food is not cheap!

Or by good do you mean mamma put type food?

Good as in where one can get a decent food at a Gd rate, nt necessarily cheap. The question about d minimum BTA is because I saw somewhere it is written than BTA Is at least a thousand dollars. I just need to confirm from you gurus.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onplusguide(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Hello my people! I need u guys to help me out with this contract conditions. It is a security guard job. The agent sent me the contract to review and sign. They are 12 conditions, but these are the most striking ones :

1) the employee will only receive his or her monthly salary after 15 to 25 days of the following month. The employee may call the head office for reasons of delay only after the 25th day.

2) Employee shall handover their passport to the employer along with the academic certificates copy upon joining duty for legal procedures and formalities.

3) Employee salary will start to effect from the day the employee is certified passed from (dubai police academy training) the employee will forfeit his or her official package until they are approved and certified.

The salary is Aed 1700
With 4days off per month and 12 hours duty. There is accommodation and transportation. The company's name is Black Eagle. Please i need u guys sincere view. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2016
15 to 25 days the following months ? kai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2016
15 to 25 the following months ? kai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2016
onplusguide:
Yes 15 to 25 days @ smithsydny
wait 4 justi4jesu,nattybanta n monchouchou to answer u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onplusguide(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
emamos:
wait 4 justi4jesu,nattybanta n monchouchou to answer u
ok Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.