Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (38288 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:

I didn't expect any objective comment from you. Why has Buhari abandoned even OBJ of yesterday in his so called probe?

My heart bleeds for Nigeria under this Buhari of a man. He's definitely witch hunting GEJ and it's not fair.
All of a sudden, it has become a waste of time to probe anyone else but GEJ . And why didn't he put it this way during his campaign?

Surprisingly barely two months in office, followers like you have forgotten Buhari's promises. What a country!

Jonathan, not Buhari, is the right person to ask why Obasanjo was not probed.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by NDPVF(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have said it before,those that are still "hoping" for a better Nigeria,after over 50yrs of independence,are merely "wishing".

A country so ravaged with tribalism,cannever prospers.

Whats the rationale behind the decision of that bastard from Daura,to probe Gej,who is the "past",but refuses to probe OBJ,who is the "past" as well,and by default,the most corrupt President in the history of Nigeria?.

How time flies.
OBJ's administration was enmeshed in corruption such as,"$16b rural electrification project,the Siemens scandal,Halliburton scandal,Malibu scandal,etc".

Buhari is an idiotic hypocrite.
Barcanista,when i tell you that i have mourned the demise of Nigeria after the March 28 election,people like you will say lets try and salvage her.well their isn't anything wrong in being optimistic,but perharps people like us has done more thorough research on the entity called Nigeria,and hence,our decision.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
@M0gidi

The so-called invite to Yar'adua's daughter is all wash. They won't prosecute her. Mark ny word

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by theshadyexpress(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

He has chosen whom to probe. If u aren't happy with it, the best u can do is to commit suicide.
However, this shouldn't stop u from writing ur petition against anyone in any govt if u av verifiable facts. Am certain the efcc will act on ur request as long as it's credible.

you apc labrats are just a perfect definition of hypocrisy, this attitude of accept-anything-buhari-does-but-criticize-jonathan-for-doing-same will be your major waterloo, and its just a matter of time before your rotten general you packaged with a shiny cover will start to smell beyond the high heavens. and u did demdem guy now marauding as dekdek u are the biggest fool im yet to meet, im sure in reality u are even scared of your own stupidity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Rose2014: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Was this what Buhari said during his campaign
Yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Themonster: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Bloodyassassin aka Opioku na you be that? Ji wayo. I ma na Buhari wu onye isi anyi.

Onyisi gbakwa oku

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Captainswag225(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

oga politician, how much dem dey pay u?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Beremx(f): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

The only "noise" here is the one you posted.
President Buhari must probe Jonathan whether you or other wailing wailers like it or not. There's nothing you noisemakers can do about it. grin

Ndi ara!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

This is why I call you saTANoids "akasoleri." How is the probe on Mrs Saraki and Yar'Adua's daugher your problem? Your wailing has just started.

This was what made Hitler succeed, because the injustice has nothing to do with me I should remain silent. Remain silent until Buhari's Hisbah police arrive at your house for your showdown..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
theshadyexpress:

you apc labrats are just a perfect definition of hypocrisy, this attitude of accept-anything-buhari-does-but-criticize-jonathan-for-doing-same will be your major waterloo, and its just a matter of time before your rotten general you packaged with a shiny cover will start to smell beyond the high heavens. and u did demdem guy now marauding as dekdek u are the biggest fool im yet to meet, im sure in reality u are even scared of your own stupidity.
[/s]

Shaddyfool, this ediocy of urs adds no value to this thread. Jonah-daft ur god govt is to be probed, go and die fool.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Passingshot:

By your definition of past, the only past GEJ should've probed is Yar'dua's regime which he served.

Past has no limit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Captainswag225(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista the next pdp president.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by theshadyexpress(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
@M0gidi

The so-called invite to Yar'adua's daughter is all wash. They won't prosecute her. Mark ny word

barcanista my guy, i'll advise u to keep up the telling the truth cos thats the only way to keep the word on on the street and put this lying bastards on their toes so that they'll know that propaganda can only make u look good but not make u successful.

PROUD WAILING WAILER

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
@M0gidi

I'd also like him to order EFCC to invite the ridiculously corrupt Remi Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
@M0gidi

Has Jonah-daft aide that was investigated which u fools claimed died in detention prosecuted? If after investigation and u are found not culpable what else do u expect?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:

Was this what Buhari said during his campaign
Yes or no?
You are one of the problems bedeviling this country. You saw nothing wrong when Buhari said he would not probe anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Shaddyfool, this ediocy of urs adds no value to this thread. Jonah-daft ur god govt is to be probed, go and die fool.

Dimdim, I should have realised earlier, only one nairalander has perfected the act of speaking through his anus, demdem how market?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by NDPVF(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Like serious?[s]
Dannyset:
Chairman of the Association!
Stop giving ursef sleepless night over how Buhari want to deal with Jonathan. If those past Govt should be probed, then it was in the power of Jona to do it. Now let him face the immediate past govt because that's the only one he can get enough document to unravel.
Stop shielding corruption and cankerworm, and be reasonable and thankful for ones.
[/s].I didnt see where Barcanista said Gej shouldnt be probed.instead,its baxtard like you and Buhari,that are advocating for the shielding of Idiots like OBJ,IBB,TINUBU,etc.shm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
NDPVF:
I have said it before,those that are still "hoping" for a better Nigeria,after over 50yrs of independence,are merely "wishing".

A country so ravaged with tribalism,cannever prospers.

Whats the rationale behind the decision of that bastard from Daura,to probe Gej,who is the "past",but refuses to probe OBJ,who is the "past" as well,and by default,the most corrupt President in the history of Nigeria?.

How time flies.
OBJ's administration was enmeshed in corruption such as,"$16b rural electrification project,the Siemens scandal,Halliburton scandal,Malibu scandal,etc".

Buhari is an idiotic hypocrite.
Barcanista,when i tell you that i have mourned the demise of Nigeria after the March 28 election,people like you will say lets try and salvage her.well their isn't anything wrong in being optimistic,but perharps people like us has done more thorough research on the entity called Nigeria,and hence,our decision.
God bless you! I will never side with injustice against anybody especially the people of South South and South East. I think the Buhari administration should be told that the era of picking scapegoats from the SS and SE is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Check the link I provided on page 1, Buhari insisted in March he was not going to probe past leaders, why the sudden change if not vindictiveness?

I can now see ur now in same shoe with my Barcanista friend. What if he said he won't probe, and the need arises? U want him to suffer in silent? Or u think Nigerians that voted for him don't want him to probe? U guys think this is just about Buhari alone, noooo. It's also about those who believe in him and casted their votes for him.
And hey! If PDP don't want probe, then Metuh should stop lying because the more he lies, the more this govt will want to tell practically tell Nigeria PDP is lying.
Finally, ur celebration of he won't probe any past govt, and ur repeated bitterness that he's suddenly change from that shows u also have a bit of corruption in you bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by theshadyexpress(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

u just assisted me in confirming that indeed u are a compound fool, now i wont feel bad that i called u a rotten fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Rose2014: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You are one of the problems bedeviling this country. You saw nothing wrong when Buhari said he would not probe anybody.

When he said that, I saw an old man speaking from both sides of his mouth.
But what do u call this one now? 3 sides of his mouth?

Whatever happens to integrity

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

By your definition of past, the only past GEJ should've probed is Yar'dua's regime which he served.

Past has no limit.

How can Jonathan probe the Yar'Adua years of which he was part of? He should have probed those of Obasanjo.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan said he is not afraid of probe. So why the noise?

Hypocrisy is when you laud Wike for his decision to probe Amaechi but condemn Buhari for his decision to probe Jonathan.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jonathan-to-buhari-i-am-ready-for-probe/

Because you're daft, you don't see your employers are about to go down...though I see buhari as a noise maker who can't do nothing... Per chance he's to act within the confines of the law, see expected result below;

1)Kawu Baraje APC chieftain lorded over NRC...

2)Tinubu, Otedola etc APC dons and closet supporters lorded over subsidy...

3)Oil theft?...Is it Jonathan ministers as he sheepishly opined that are stealing same as at today and post May 29th?...

4)NNPC?...Nobody is embroiled into it as Danjuma, an APC and buhari supporter...
Yes, buhari CANNOT confront or withstand the fire power of these fellow APC folks wink

Enjoy!!!...Problem of Nigeria today sits in APC...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
theshadyexpress:

PROUD WAILING WAILER

Shameless goon. I split on u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

This was what made Hitler succeed, because the injustice has nothing to do with me I should remain silent. Remain silent until Buhari's Hisbah police arrive at your house for your showdown..
You are "akasoleri."
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Beremx(f): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

I'd also like him to order EFCC to invite the ridiculously corrupt Remi Tinubu.
if you have any corrupt case against Remi Tinubu,kindly go to the nearest EFCC office and file a case of corruption against her. Wailing on NL, EFCC won't hear you. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by theshadyexpress(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

you also saw nothing wrong when buhari was talking without his sense and changing mouth faster than u change ur dirty clothes abi, abeg park well, very soon you will defend buhari when he accepts gay union

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
NDPVF:
Like serious?[s][/s].I didnt see where Barcanista said Gej shouldnt be probed.instead,its baxtard like you and Buhari,that are advocating for the shielding of Idiots like OBJ,IBB,TINUBU,etc.shm

Please tell me one reason why ur not a BASTARD.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Filmewell(f): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:
Stop crying Chief Wailer!

No one stopped GEJ from probing his predecessor/s. He had a choice and chose what he wanted. It's PMB's time and he will decide who and who to probe. Wailing from now till 2019 will not change that.

The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

President Buhari cannot probe all past govts for lack of time and enormity of the tasks at hand but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he probes Jona, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability. When PMB is done too, let his successor probe his tenure. Before we know it, our elected officials will be guided in their deeds knowing full well that there are consequences for their actions while in office.
look at yourself always sentimental when it come to pa buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by theshadyexpress(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

Shameless goon. I split on u.

numbskull, i shit on ur destiny

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:

When he said that, I saw an old man speaking from both sides of his mouth.
But what do u call this one now? 3 sides of his mouth?

Whatever happens to integrity
I campaigned for Buhari because, irrespective of what he said, I knew he would probe people with questionable characters.

God bless the President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! / Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.