Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth (38268 Views)

Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 / Osinbajo Welcomes Microsoft's Offer To support Nigeria's ESP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by TMSMedia: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife, Dolapo, are now grandparents as their daughter, Oluwadamilola and her husband, Oluseun Bakare, have welcomed their first child, a baby boy.

IgbereTV reports that Oluwadamilola and Oluseun welcomed their baby boy today September 21.

Yemi Osinbajo announced the news on Twitter. He wrote:

''All glory to GOD! I am now a grand dad! My daughter, Oludamilola and her husband Oluseun became parents to a wonderful baby boy this morning!"

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1308062543710167040?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1365442/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-wife-welcome-first-granchild/

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Is04970: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
TMSMedia:
Yemi Osinbajo and Wife Welcome Their First Granchild

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and wife, Dolapo, are now grandparents as their daughter, Oluwadamilola and her husband, Oluseun Bakare, have welcomed their first child, a baby boy.

Oluwadamilola and Oluseun welcomed their baby boy today September 21.

''All glory to GOD! I am now a grand dad! My daughter, Oludamilola and her husband Oluseun became parents to a wonderful baby boy this morning! ~YO''VP Osinbajo tweeted
Glory be to God in the highest.

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Righteousness89(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations to the VP and his wife..
Congratulations to the Parents of the baby..
GOD Bless your Baby..

For Every Family looking to God For Babies,
Carry your Babies in the Name of JESUS ... Amen

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Gwin2020(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
k
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by slivertongue: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
congrats sir.just waiting for mine. I tap into this blessing

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by ImDStar: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Built2last: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations

More than half of the politicians in this country, including the President, CANNOT survive without periodic travels to the UK, USA and other European countries either for medical issues, their children schools or other matters not unconnected with their spouses, businesses or holidays.

Periodic visits to the US, UK and other European countries are as indispensable to them as water is to the fish.

If the EU and UK were to go the route of the US in not just threatening but actually slamming Visa Ban and asset seizure on election riggers here both in INEC, the security agencies (the two most notorious electoral bandits in Nigeria) and amongst the politicians and the judiciary headed by the aeroplane-driving Chief Justice of Nigeria and the election petition tribunal judges, all of whom constitute the biggest electoral headache ailing this country, trust me, we will witness significant changes in our polity. These sanctions should also be extended to their families.

There can be no true democracy without a credible electoral process where the people are allowed to chose their leaders.

Repeatedly, Africans, not just Nigerians, have proven that indeed, we are incapable of running our affairs without outside help.

A shame, isn't it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by tuniski: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
slivertongue:
congrats sir.just waiting for mine. I tap into this blessing
Me too. Congrats to the bakares

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by chriskosherbal(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Ever8090: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ok..
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by DEROX: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin I love you osinbajo starboy Bleep wailers from the other side make dem die of hate and obsession. carry in pastor.#fuckshitmen#

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by muykem: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by TheRareGem1(f): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations to the parents and congratulations to the VP grandpa

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Shooyie: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations to the Osinbajos and the Bakares.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by okefrancis: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Bodexman(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats Sir!

My own joy too has come in Jesus name.... Amen!

And for those trusting God for a good news like this, may you receive it now in Jesus name.... Amen!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Joylove2324(f): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations!!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by TimeManager(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
kiss the truth!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by EyezofGod120: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations, star boy

Now we have star boy Jr

Meanwhile::

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Dominiqueismad: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hisss
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Racoon(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations VP Osinbajo and family.Welcome baby!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Bobotic(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cool but lead Nigeria well

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Big congratulations to them
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Dagger111(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Which one be granchild, OP u well so?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by gbaskiboy: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Whao! Congrat sir
Keep on populating the world
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by GreatResearcher: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Any single daughter of this man?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by relicng: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Welcome new baby
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by visijo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Being a Man is so cool, you refuse to give your relatives money, they blame your wife. You commit adultery, they blame the lady you slept with.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by wellmax(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
The best ever VP in the history of Nigeria.

Congratulations sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard / 2023: Gen. Enenche Speaks On His Support For Peter Obi, Lekki Toll Gate / Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.