Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment (23813 Views)

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff / Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by professore(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is good
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by Michdear(f): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
IYADARA:
The name sounds like one polish secondary school....
yea hall secondary school ondo
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by muwaness(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Parkac:
The management of Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele in Ogun state, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions in the institution:

Professor (HUASS 7): Candidates must have been Reader for at least three (3) years and possess a Doctorate degree in the relevant area with at least 10 years of University teaching and research experience. Must have a good record of scholarly publication in reputable journals. Administrative experience is also required.

Reader (HUASS 6): Candidates must have been Senior lecturers for at least three years and possess a Doctorate degree in relevant areas. She/he must have with at least eight years experience in University teaching/research and good record of scholarly publication in reputable journals. Administrative experience is also required.

Senior Lecturer (HUASS 5): Candidates must possess a Doctorate Degree in relevant areas and at least five (5) years experience in University teaching and research. She/he must have a good record of scholarly publication in reputable journals.

Lecturer I (HUASS 4): Must have a Doctorate Degree in relevant areas with at least four (4) years of teaching and research experience in the relevant areas in a University or comparable institution of higher learning. Candidates must have been lecturer II for at least three years.

Lecturer II/Librarian II (HUASS 3): Candidates must have a Doctorate Degree in relevant areas or Masters degree and at least three (3) years of teaching and research experience in the relevant areas in the University or comparable institution of higher learning. Scholarly publications in relevant field in reputable journals will be added advantages.

Assistant Lecturer (HUASS 2): Candidates must possess a good first degree and a Masters degree in the relevant field. Candidate must have registered for PhD programme in any recognized University.

ACADEMIC POSITIONS

(a) Faculty - Professors, Readers, Senior Lecturers, Lecturer I, Lecturer II and Assistant Lecturers in the following disciplines: Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Information & Communication, Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Zoology.

(b) University Library - Librarian II and Librarian I

(c) Qualification/Experience - Hallmark University runs a unique remuneration package HUASS which is comparable to what obtains in other tertiary institutions.

ADMINISTRATIVE & TECHNICAL STAFF POSITIONS

(i) Registry - Assistant Registrar, Administrative Officers II, Administrative Officer I, Higher Executive Officers, Executive Officers, Personal Secretary II, Confidential Secretary I, Confidential Secretary II, Clerical Officers, Office Assistants.

(ii) Bursary: Senior Accountant, Accountant I, Accountant II, Executive Officers.

(iii) Internal Audit: Senior Internal Auditor, Higher Executive Officers.

(iv) Library: Higher Library Officer, Library Officers.

(v) Laboratory Staff: Technologist II, Laboratory Assistant.

(vi) Health Centre Management: Medical Officers I, Medical Officers II, Nursing Officers, Laboratory Scientist.

(vii) ICT Unit: Network Programmer, Web Technician, System Analyst/HEO.

(viii) Works, Maintenance and Other Services: Principal Engineer, Higher Technical Officers, Senior Architect, Clerk, Security Officer II, Assistant Coach, Horticulturist II.

(b) For qualifications and experience for non-teaching staff for the above vacant positions, candidates are advised to visit “www.hallmark.edu.ng” for details.

(c) Salary - Hallmark University runs a unique remuneration package (HUTISS) which is comparable to what obtains in other tertiary institutions.

Method of Application

Candidates are required to submit 20 type-written copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae, giving information in the following format:

(i) Full names with surname in capitals

(ii) Date of birth, town and state of origin

(iii) Nationality

(iv) Current postal address including GSM telephone number and E-mail address

(v) Permanent home address

(vi) Marital status

(vii) Names and ages of children

(viii) Institutions attended with dates

(ix) Academic qualifications

(x) List of publications in details

(xi) Working experience

(xii) Present employment, status, salary and employer

(xiii) Extra-curricular activities

(xiv) Names and addresses of 3 referees, two of whom must be authorities in Library Science who should forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the Vice-Chancellor, Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele.

Submission of Application

Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in seated envelopes marked: “Post of -----------” to:

The Vice-Chancellor

Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele

i/c Vivian Fowler Memorial College,

Plot 5, Balogun Street, Billings Way, Oregun,

Ikeja, Lagos

Deadline: Applications for both positions should reach the office of the Vice-Chancellor not later than Tuesday 18th August, 2015.
What
Source: http://hallmark.edu.ng/home/?p=773

What is the essence of asking for state of origin. You need competent and qualified people, then go for them....Ethnicity will kill us in this country.
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by kennydee05(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
bookface:

Just stooopid!

Why do you need the ages/names of an applicant's children to assess his/her capability to do the job?
That is how it is been done in university settings. It is required for future purpose in the case of those children seeking for admission because staff children are given more consideration than other candidates during admission. And again for waver purp
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by askakim(m): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2015
So there is a university called hallmark?
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by topygel: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2015
kennydee05:

That is how it is been done in university settings. It is required for future purpose in the case of those children seeking for admission because staff children are given more consideration than other candidates during admission. And again for waver purp

It's because some institutions have residential arrangement for lecturers. it's therefore necessary to know this for proper arrangement.

I think a master's degree holder with Ph.D grade who is yet to start his Ph.D should be able to apply. because of this 'evidence of registration for Ph.D'
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by kollykolly: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
bigerboy200:
what will they do with 20 copies of application letter and CVs from possible thousands of applicants?? This is nonsense.. the world has evolved yet some people still wanna b living the stone age..cant they learn from the present recruitment exercise procedure going on in Redeemers University, where u just sit in the comfort of ur bed room and submit ur application and CV through their website...
Don't mind the silly people jare.
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by kollykolly: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Neduzze5:
As I am working in Shell and earning 50 million naira per annum, can I take this up as a part time job and can they pay me up to 100 million per annum?
lol.....you sound more like a*m*d r*bber......100 million what?
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by seun66(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
topygel:

It's because some institutions have residential arrangement for lecturers. it's therefore necessary to know this for proper arrangement.

I think a master's degree holder with Ph.D grade who is yet to start his Ph.D should be able to apply. because of this 'evidence of registration for Ph.D'
are u sure someone with phd grade would really bank on a private university job? while dey are needed in government unis? so if u av phd grade, better apply quick quick with confidence self. Guys without phd grade self are applying
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by temitee4me(f): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Parkac:

(xiv) Names and addresses of 3 referees, two of whom must be authorities in Library Science who should forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the Vice-Chancellor

Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in seated envelopes marked: “Post of -----------

Source: http://hallmark.edu.ng/home/?p=773
pls anybody that understand these instructions should help me out.am confused, why should my referees be authorities in library science when am not applying as a librarian? is it that all the three referees must send their reports or is that just for the 2 library scientists? lastly,what does d confidential cover in seated envelopes mean?
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by emmahoney(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
temitee4me:
pls anybody that understand these instructions should help me out.am confused, why should my referees be authorities in library science when am not applying as a librarian? is it that all the three referees must send their reports or is that just for the 2 library scientists? lastly,what does d confidential cover in seated envelopes mean?
That should be a mistake...It can only apply to librarian. Why should someone who is applying for a position in Chemistry dept etc use such people as referees? In fact, the deadline is not even 18th of August but September 3rd, 2015. My conversation and the response with the admin is shown below.

1 Like

Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by temitee4me(f): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
emmahoney:
That should be a mistake...It can only apply to librarian. Why should someone who is applying for a position in Chemistry dept etc use a such referees? In fact the deadline is not even 18th of August but September 3rd, 2015.
thanks
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by teebarbie(f): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
emmahoney:
That should be a mistake...It can only apply to librarian. Why should someone who is applying for a position in Chemistry dept etc use such people as referees? In fact, the deadline is not even 18th of August but September 3rd, 2015. My conversation and the response with the admin is shown below.
I submitted my cv and application letter with different envelopes. Am I right to have done that, if not, is there anything I can stil do? Waiting for ur response, thanks.
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by emmahoney(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
teebarbie:
I submitted my cv and application letter with different envelopes. Am I right to have done that, if not, is there anything I can stil do? Waiting for ur response, thanks.
Madam, what you did is not advisable but the fact that you have done it, I believe that there should not be any issue with that. It would only make sorting and compilation stressful for them. You need not to worry yourself, they should help you out. I have not submitted mine yet, but I am planning to submit all in single envelope. Although, I am going to put the application letter in one envelope, and CV in another envelope. But the CV and application letter would the be put inside another envelope.
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by teebarbie(f): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
emmahoney:
Madam, what you did is not advisable but the fact that you have done it, I believe that there should not be any issue with that. It would only make sorting and compilation stressful for them. You need not to worry yourself, they should help you out. I have not submitted mine yet, but I am planning to submit all in single envelope. Although, I am going to put the application letter in one envelope, and CV in another envelope. But the CV and application letter would the be put inside another envelope.
Thanks for the response.
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by emmahoney(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Does any one has info on when Hallmark will begin to invite applicants for interview?
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by emmahoney(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2016
teebarbie:
Thanks for the response.
The information reaching me is that Hallmark University has called those that applied for academic positions for aptitude test as well as interview. I applied for a non-academic position but I did not receive any message from them!! I was thinking that the School has not called non-academic applicants. My thought my be wrong but I would like someone to help me clear my doubt and thought. Did anyone that apply for non-academic position receive any message from the school? House please respond accordingly, thanks in anticipation for your good response.
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by Blacksodje(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2016
please, those in the know should please respond accordingly.... your response would be appreciated
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by Jibbie28(f): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
I got a message for screening test on Wednesday this week. (non teaching ).Any one else?
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by habtop(m): 5:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Not yet dear, when did you receive the screening test ivite? And which of the advertised non-academic position did you apply for?
Re: Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment by Jibbie28(f): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2016
habtop:
Not yet dear, when did you receive the screening test ivite? And which of the advertised non-academic position did you apply for?
I got the invite on Friday for Accountant 11.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Adviceable To Leave A 30k Teaching Job For POS and Recharge Card Business? / Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) / Have You Been Scammed Before?....share Your Thoughts And Experiences Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.