Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (28010 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff / UNIUYO Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Edo University, Iyamo, is currently calling for applicants across the country for employment into the academic and non-academic positions in the university.

Reference:
The Nigerian Observer. Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Site Link: www.edouniversity.com/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Picture of the application requirements

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Make person pay 10k grin

Dis type of scam is on a long thing
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Make person pay 10k grin

shocked
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Valmesk(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
macino1:

Laugh. . .Government scam. Reference to NIS
Why would they be demanding such money from jobseekers
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by bwaley(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
It's application form for admission into the University.

2 Likes

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Valmesk:
Why would they be demanding such money from jobseekers
Hmm
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by RobinHez(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Make person pay 10k grin

It is not scam

It was announced on itv
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
RobinHez:

It is not scam

It was announced on itv
whch one b itv again
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by RobinHez(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
whch one b itv again
U're not in Benin tongue
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Akinfel: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nobody asks anyone to pay any amount to apply for the Edo University's job openings. Where did you get such false information? interested applicants are to apply on the school website.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opj21(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Edo state used to b jobless state....when do dey start creating jobs

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by toprealman: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Akinfel:
Nobody asks anyone to pay any amount to apply for the Edo University's job openings. Where did you get such false information? interested applicants are to apply on the school website.
One coconut head saw 10 copies of CV and the water in his brain interpreted that to mean 10K.....smh

4 Likes

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by youthofnaija: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Good morning all. Please are we required to submit hard copies of our application and cv to the school or is the online application just enough?

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Omoocash(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
youthofnaija:
Good morning all. Please are we required to submit hard copies of our application and cv to the school or is the online application just enough?

Online application is enough. it is even written on their website that no hard copy is allowed in the school that application is strictly online.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opj21(m): 6:25am On Mar 13, 2016
When d application go close[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Valmesk(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2016
opj21:
When d application go close[color=#770077][/color]
The application is closing on 16th of March,2016 although interview for Academic staff has commenced.

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by youthofnaija: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Valmesk:
The application is closing on 16th of March,2016 although interview for Academic staff has commenced.
Very true. Interview has commend for academic staff from the level of professor to lecturer II. I think they are yet to invite those that applied for the position of assistant lecturer for interview.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by sunch(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Payment of 10k is for utme candidates seeking admission into the institution
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by jjstanley(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Has anyone gotten any text 4rm d sku regarding updating of data in junior staff category?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by GentleNaaz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
jjstanley:
Has anyone gotten any text 4rm d sku regarding updating of data in junior staff category?
Yes. They sent me sms for dat last week. I did d updating same day. I applied for Assistant lecturer, but i hv nt heard from dm agn since dn
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by cricifixo: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
I just applied today, didn't check for closing date o
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Remeking: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Help I can't apply because my phone number refuse to submit. Its say it must be 11 digit number of which d 1st number always disappear
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Remeking:
Help I can't apply because my phone number refuse to submit.
Its say it must be 11 digit number of which d 1st number always disappear
It is network issue, try refreshing the page and try again
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
cricifixo:
I just applied today, didn't check for closing date o
The closing date was suppose to be yesterday, but since you can submit. It is cool
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by bigcole(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
pz how can i print out the slip after applying for the non-academic position of edo university, cos some people are saying dey printed a copy Bigcole 07063034871
macino1:
Edo University, Iyamo, is currently calling for applicants across the country for employment into the academic and non-academic positions in the university.

Reference:
The Nigerian Observer. Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Site Link: www.edouniversity.com/
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by owanguy(m): 2:59am On Mar 18, 2016
have anybody gotten any message from non acadamic staff.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by IkpemhiTG(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Call them
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by FESTAC101: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Is the university located in Edo town or Auchi?

Someone should help with the location in Edo state.

I have been invited for interview, Lecturer 11.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
bigcole:
pz how can i print out the slip after applying for the non-academic position of edo university, cos some people are saying dey printed a copy Bigcole 07063034871
No print out is required. Just apply online. Successful ones will be invited
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
FESTAC101:

Edo north (Auchi)

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Omoocash(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
FESTAC101:

Congratulations! which department? I equally applied for lecturer I I and I have not gotten any message. The invitation is through what medium? SMS OR EMAIL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria; this Year 2023? / "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.