Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? (676 Views)

Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? by nairamaverick(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
in all sincerity from me, she would be getting none, cAnt hit a lady. But we would sign an agreement where she would give me 100 slaps and I take $70m and she takes $30m.

No one should eat me raw for my decision Abeg.

Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? by 175(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
175 slaps. . .I'm not 175 for fun at all.
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? by feran15(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
as many till both hands start bleeding. then she will slap me the same way.
bae understands
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? by Blanc8(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
1 or 2
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? by octopusfreaky(f): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
1000 slaps enough for him..
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? by Hawlahscho(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Till she faints.
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? by adedayourt(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
just 2 resounding slap.

honey am sorry but its the truth. we ll make fr it later. much love frm me2u kiss
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? by Shebarh(f): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
it is going to be countless..he is gonna chop slap until both hands start to peel grin den ah will use my slipass and continue slapping him when d slipass start to peel i will use d oda slipass..would even borrow more slipass

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between "Falling In Love And Just In Love"??? / The Origin Of Tonguing Out While Snapping & Elongation Of The Lips / Adults Lounge BBM Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.