Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND (60463 Views)

Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / Okorocha Resuscitates Otamiri Water Scheme As Water Now Runs In Owerri (pics) / Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Afritop(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
The former militant leader had maintained a low
profile since after the election and subsequent
inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari on May

WHY won't he keep a low profile since he has made billions of naira under the good luck administration
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Blakjewelry:

If have you will know that fighting is in their blood, they do not fight because they will paid at the end of the month like soldier does. They fight because they believe they are doing the right thing, and lately most of them are idle, some doing menial job to make ends meet. All they needs is just a call to battle, so I think the issue should be handle with care Nigeria cannot afford to fight at another front

Lol enough said everyone is entitled to his/her views.....
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by vindisick: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
FSU:
Boko Haram from the NE
MEND from the SS
If the military cannot win on one front, how on earth can they do so from two fronts?
Hopefully, the Biafrans open their own front in the SE to make it three.

Wahala dey!

Anyways, Nigeria should remain one but not under the present situation. True change must come

lol. if nigeria cannot deal with boko Aram, how then can they defeat the militants and the biafrans you just talked about. if that happens nigeria will be worst than Somalia. and remember Nigeria has never won any war on their own without external aid
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by drake2(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
dustmalik:
Good, because we have been looking for who to use as target practice. Let them bring on the war.

Bros, don't let your ignorance fool you. These guys have persisted not because of who have superior fire power.

I have witnessed a serious fight between Nigerian Navy and the Oro (Oron Nation) for maritime academy. Nor be gadgets oh.

Navy go shoot, bullets nor go come out, infact them use cutlass cut Naval officers hands and seize their guns.

And the shocking revelation is that; when they kill you, they cook you and chop. This ain't a joke oh.

In Akwaibom, find out what they call: " Epke-demisom!

I ain't sure of the spelling though.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by knowledgeable: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
drnelson:
ijaw/Igbo people need to taught a lesson on civilization. They have been paid billions of dollars to develop their communities yet they are living like stone men because their elders steal the money every time .

Then they return to blame Hausa/Yoruba for their problems demanding country and all kinds of things.

It's about time we go and colonize them and teach them to live like human beings and not monkeys.

Any yoruba or hausa/fulani who overlook the fulani herdsmen slaughtering unhindered in the middle belt, and choose to comment on the mere meeting announcement by Tompolo has baboon brain for real. Hausa/fulani and yorubas can never, never achieve any iota of victory over Se/Ss in an all out war or conflict in this present day and age, simply because the positions of the following entities will not be the same as in the past period. Britain, Russia, USA, AU, ECOWAS, Egypt, South Africa, UN, ICC, Arab League and etc.

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by jerrywool: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=28pt]YES! Go Boys! Stop the flow of our oil. But Tompolo and other Niger Delta heroes should demand that all multinational oil companies must move their offices and jobs to Niger Delta. Not to Lagos, I repeat, Not to Lagos. Give all companies ultimatum. If they fail, dont spare them. including those saboteurs of Nigerian Origin [/size] tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by abagoro(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigeria36:

Nd his Excellency as well appointed a Northern from Borno as Chief of Army Staff. Pls don't pray for violence.
The military will be overstretched and I bet u, if those guys hit the creek, Massob will follow suit, Radio Biafra will supply the inspiration, IPOB will continue their legal fight against Nigeria and finally, the Sacrifice of GEJ will be destroyed. I don't want that for this country. A lot of blood av already been shaded. His Excellency should return the amnesty programme.

The highest MEND can do is to turn Ijawland into a stage for war and war crimes. No sane person would like such especially with America backing the FG. Foreign powers will help make the war last longer in order to sell more weapons while Ijaws will die in millions. Life as usual will be very Normal in the Southwest and North who will develop more and receive refugees in camps around Delta and Edo.

After the war pipelines will be destroyed leaving most of the creeks polluted and the lands uninhabitable.

My advice remains "say no to war" or if there must be war do not let your territory be the theater. Take it to the other man's land.
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Comsol: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
holytribe:

You are a stupid fool for your statement.. you are praying for the stupid Mend to fight against their country, now if the war begins, can you even wait to smell the smoke?

Preach peace and not War lipsrsealed

What has all the people from the left wing preaching peace or referring to their fate as fate of peace caused the world today?

You're just being delusional and ignorant.
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by ruggedboy01: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
We are ready for them. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep
Bro hope u will defend ur family when it starts.......... violence is not the way out
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Earthwide:
All these he is ex military stuff he has not been able to take out bh. militancy started under obj and they almost crumble d economy, is obj ex teacher? stop making mouth my friend

Nah...Sharia was introduced during OBJ era, while Militancy came on board during OBJ/Yaradua's regime. Yaradua came up with Amnesty option to quell or contain the Militants prior to his death. GEJ inherited and continued with the Amnesty program.

Now back to the subject above. Don't expect Buhari to fond his hands while Tompolo inflicts mayhem on Oil facilities, workers and Pipelines.

Let's wait for @ least 100 days in office before calling for his head or making him a subject of ridicule. When this duration expires, we shall both get him appraised on this platform. But for now, it's damn too soon.

Take care!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by ruggedboy01: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
jerrywool:
[size=28pt]YES! Go Boys! Stop the flow of our oil. But Tompolo and other Niger Delta heroes should demand that all multinational oil companies must move their offices and jobs to Niger Delta. Not to Lagos, I repeat, Not to Lagos. Give all companies ultimatum. If they fail, dont spare them. including those saboteurs of Nigerian Origin [/size] tongue
brutality is not the way to win a battle
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Jesusloveyou: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=sammhi post=36196978][/quote]did ss tell u, we need secession, or u want tompolo to fight biafran war?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by boma95(f): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Flyingngel:
This tompolo is playing with earthquake. Simply because he is not eating again frm the center, he want to cause problem to us Niger Deltans. If them try any nonsense kill them all: afterall they are after their pocket not what Isaac Borro agitated for.

My dear brother
No be small thing o angry
Some people are just too greedy
What he had from the previous administration is not enough for him
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by humilitypays(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
No, you got him wrong, what he meant is that MEND's revival of their right to fight for their freedom will aid Biafra's agitation for freedom as it will stop making it seem like Igbos are the only aggrieved tribe in Nigeria...and will also draw international attention to Nigeria, which will further push Nigeria towards disintegration if not properly checked/managed. And pls always respect the Igbo tribe, they are blessed and unique tribe all over the world, you can google: “Igbo people”, not “Ibo”, thankssmiley
GspotAngela post=3619I3491:
...... So tompolo an illiterate Ijaw thug would be the one that will lead you to Biafra whilst namdi kanu the radio Biafra scammer chills in the comfort of the UK. How low have the ibos sunk

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by kaka74: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Firefire:

We OPC sef dey here to start our own struggle...

Odua ni mi tokan tokan!

Bros abeg make una no start opc own na helele
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Ofeakwu(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

The Niger Delta Struggle should not be mistaken for Biafra.

We Are Niger deltans,

Oga I didn't say so, all I mean is dt when d war starts we Biafrans go go our separate way sharp sharp!. Shey u grab!
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by feedburna: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
chief tompolo gcfr ND armed militants
Alahaji shekerau gcfr boko armed jihad
Mazi KANU gcfr armed IPOB
wetin be d name of OPC cmder?
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by danlamiturawa(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
I pity dem......
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by zuchyblink(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
vickylala239:

Rubbish!!

they are talking abt meeting ur talking abt biafra.

Keep wasting ur tym.

Is Gud Dat u Ppl knw Hw to post biafra every where.

Am from Niger Delta,Bt biafra is rubbish.

No man wit his right senses will support violence or war,wen he knows his children n him will suffer for Wat Dey cnt Evn achieve.

For anybody to tink Dat biafra cn defeat fed govt n d whole country is dreaming.

Dnt forget Dat Mst Ppl from Niger Delta wnt peace.

D rich will use deir flight n move to other countries or peaceful state while u kill ursef.

Incase u Dnt knw,d north has Nigerian military.Dey Dnt go to skul,So d flood army.

Vry few igbo n other tribes.if u tink am lying move out in ur state n check out military check point.

I Dnt knw Wat u Ppl r thinking. Dat biafra will xist or Dat Mi for xample will say am from biafra.u tink d Nam sound Gud.

Stop dreaming rubbish

coward,go and suck ur mama's breast
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by jossyj: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
abagoro:

The highest MEND can do is to turn Ijawland into a stage for war and war crimes. No sane person would like such especially with America backing the FG. Foreign powers will help make the war last longer in order to sell more weapons while Ijaws will die in millions. Life as usual will be very Normal in the Southwest and North who will develop more and receive refugees in camps around Delta and Edo.

After the war pipelines will be destroyed leaving most of the creeks polluted and the lands uninhabitable.

My advice remains "say no to war" or if there must be war do not let your territory be the

theater. Take it to the other man's land.

but why can't you avoid this war by allowing these people have their freedom
or is there any crime in asking for freedom?
remember the billions and trillions you steal everyday comes from their land

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by holytribe(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Comsol:

What has all the people from the left wing preaching peace or referring to their fate as fate of peace caused the world today?

You're just being delusional and ignorant.

I have given u an advice as a brother and I have said all I need to say about this issue. So, if u like hang ur self or jump into the lagoon. Who cares
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Sant1m: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
FSU:
Boko Haram from the NE
MEND from the SS
If the military cannot win on one front, how on earth can they do so from two fronts?
Hopefully, the Biafrans open their own front in the SE to make it three.

Wahala dey!

Anyways, Nigeria should remain one but not under the present situation. True change must come

Unfortunately Buhari is Fulani and he has state power under him, i foresee a know win situation if any conflict arise. Remember the epi center will be in Niger Delta and it will be take no prisoner
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
drake2:

Bros, don't let your ignorance fool you. These guys have persisted not because of who have superior fire power.

I have witnessed a serious fight between Nigerian Navy and the Oro (Oron Nation) for maritime academy. Nor be gadgets oh.

Navy go shoot, bullets nor go come out, infact them use cutlass cut Naval officers hands and seize their guns.

And the shocking revelation is that; when they kill you, they cook you and chop. This ain't a joke oh.

In Akwaibom, find out what they call: " Epke-demisom!

I ain't sure of the spelling though.
am from Oro nation. You witnessed well.
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Lawsimon(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg who get Tompolo's number? I want to register and become MEND's member....

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by chigoizie7(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

Pastor, what's the meaning ?

Pastor wife, ask an igbo friend to translate
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
GspotAngela:
i dare tompolo and his thugs to try sh'it. The Niger Delta creeks and his criminal hideouts would be carpet bombed ruthlessly and mercilessly

obasanjo tried yo carpet bomb dem for 8 years to no avail. u have a zero idea about how smart' powerful n destructive these boys can be.
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
abagoro:

My advice remains "say no to war" or if there must be war do not let your territory be the theater. Take it to the other man's land.
Ur analysis lacked one thing; u need money to finance long term war and MEND will destroy Nigerian capacity to finance those war.
For ur mind US is backing Nigeria, don't forget this is still 2015 and US has no friend.
Just like I said before, His Excellency should avoid everything that will lead to such confrontation. Guerrilla war is always hard to win and how do u intend to decimate people u don't knw?
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
chigoizie7:

Pastor wife, ask an igbo friend to translate

I want my hubby to do that
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
GspotAngela:
...... So tompolo an illiterate Ijaw thug would be the one that will lead you to Biafra whilst namdi kanu the radio Biafra scammer chills in the comfort of the UK. How low have the ibos sunk

u don't get the picture. the foundation of Nigerian disintegration is being laid. boko from north, militants from south south n Biafra from SE......that is the hallmark of death n destruction.

the only thing that can keep Nigeria together now is if buhari can be smart enough...which I don't think he will.

Any sustained full blown attack n Niger delta for many months will result in a mini civil war, which will unite dem even More wit SE...A sustained attack on SE n SS will get us a civil war n nothing less dan 20,000 se n ss will pull out of the Nigerian military to defend their home. + a sustained attack from book haram in d north will tear Nigeria apart.

Only one man can save Nigeria, but I tink DAT man is more interested in oppressing us

whatever comes in d coming months decides the future of Nigeria n will also decide where new borders will be drawn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by funlord(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin No be small death dey await all these jobless militant fools and boko haram bastards! Obama featuring Pmb? Oh lord! This should be sweet!
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by chigoizie7(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

I want my hubby to do that

Ok, it means na, "oga eme gi voom na anya"
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by DMerciful(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
You are just trying to be mischievous! Anything that will lead to tension and unrest in Nigeria will catalyse the actualization of Biafra hence Igbos will support mend and To polo, not necessarily seeing him as their leader but as someone who can cause enough distraction to the FG and as such Biafra can spring up. Shey you get! quote author=GspotAngela post=36193491] ...... So tompolo an illiterate Ijaw thug would be the one that will lead you to Biafra whilst namdi kanu the radio Biafra scammer chills in the comfort of the UK. How low have the ibos sunk [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.