Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND (60464 Views)

Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / Okorocha Resuscitates Otamiri Water Scheme As Water Now Runs In Owerri (pics) / Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
GspotAngela:
i find it very very very hilarious that you mentioned asari dokubo. That fat obesed fool that went to build his university in benin republic whilst neglecting his poverty stricken people in the ND. The mofo cant even run a distance of 1km

Do you think PMB doesnt know what he was doing when he appointed a Niger Deltan as the new Chief of Naval Staff. All your creek thugs would be brutally wiped out within the fraction of a second

u don't even know who asari is.

if Nigerian government likes, let dem touch him. he will blow Nigeria apart n we will start producing 200,000 barrels per day.

I repeat, u know nothing about him. wen u do, u will develop respect immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Ahmeduana(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

@ the part in bold, google Michael Oyenkachi Chukwuma
laugh wan kill me oo! See as he take deflate my argument with pictures! I surrender oga!
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by letibab(f): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just after his own pocket and looking for disposable hungry men to use.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:
These people should not allow the Military to test their new skills and weapons on them before using it on Shekau oo.

We don't have any weapons ooo.

our military is over stretched now. if they can't beat BH...can they beat 2 more groups together
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Eazydeek(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Comsol:
What do you expect? When the Duara Dullard wants to use the oil money from Niger Delta to settle his boys all in the name of negotiation.

Ewwwooooo see rat brained bastard
Hahahahahahaha
All the money been allocated in the last 8yrs for them
What impact does that have on the lives of the inhabitants The money is been shared by tompolo and friends ... Nothing for the masses
And you hate Buhari for stoppage of the useless bogus money?

Your father must be a weed seller

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by churchmind: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
GspotAngela:
...... So tompolo an illiterate Ijaw thug would be the one that will lead you to Biafra whilst namdi kanu the radio Biafra scammer chills in the comfort of the UK. How low have the ibos sunk
u r a big fool
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Fash20: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
yang:
Biafra is here
idio1t i dont c anything
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by abagoro(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
jossyj:

but why can't you avoid this war by allowing these people have their freedom
or is there any crime in asking for freedom?
remember the billions and trillions you steal everyday comes from their land

I come from probably the richest oilfield in Nigeria. The Orashi region if you are talking about oil.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by churchmind: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Flyingngel:
This tompolo is playing with earthquake. Simply because he is not eating again frm the center, he want to cause problem to us Niger Deltans. If them try any nonsense kill them all: afterall they are after their pocket not what Isaac Borro agitated for.
shut dat ur dustbin of a mouth who dash u ND indigene goat

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Eyor1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ofeakwu:
Introvert & Co where ar u, am back. In other news, Biafra is at hand[img][/img]

Them no knw ux. . .we go thumble hauxa 4 dx coun3
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by festico: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
GspotAngela:
i dare tompolo and his thugs to try sh'it. The Niger Delta creeks and his criminal hideouts would be carpet bombed ruthlessly and mercilessly

Idi at what have u done to sambisa forest?
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by sweatlana: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
madridguy:
Are you from ND ? If yes what part of the region ?

Yes I am from the NIGER DELTA PROUDLY CITIZEN OF THE CREEKS!!!
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Flyingngel:
This tompolo is playing with earthquake. Simply because he is not eating again frm the center, he want to cause problem to us Niger Deltans. If them try any nonsense kill them all: afterall they are after their pocket not what Isaac Borro agitated for.
how old are you sir
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by bobbiekrantz: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
GspotAngela:
...... So tompolo an illiterate Ijaw thug would be the one that will lead you to Biafra whilst namdi kanu the radio Biafra scammer chills in the comfort of the UK. How low have the ibos sunk

And for how long would you remain terribly useless!!!

Keep on displaying your ignorance and stupidity till you Demented nitwits would be smoked!!!

Psychotic dirty b! tch!
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by sweatlana: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
how old are you sir

He is still sacking his mother's breast!
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
People still don't get it... #Operation12Monkeys is more than just a reaction... and it it never about killing persons... but more on retaining the God given resources to the People of the SE & SS.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
feedburna:
hahaha... can buhari handle BH boys n boko haram coupled with radio Biafra n maybe the coward OPC?
coward OPC.......lol.......
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by sweatlana: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Keep on displaying your ignorance and stupidity till you Demented nitwits would be smoked!!!

Psychotic dirty b! tch!

Take it easy on her Bro she probably lost her virginity to her grandfather mate at age 9! Hence her stu.pidity.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by sweatlana: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Psychotic dirty b! tch!

Take it easy with her Bro she probably lost her virginity to her grandfather mate at age 9! Hence her stu.pidity.
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by FirstNigerian(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
atlwireles:
I thought MEND was supporting APC and Buhari, grin grin grin
me too
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Clerverly:
Eyaa! They want to embark on suicide mission!

Don't share ur dreams here.
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by sweatlana: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gabbysky:
People still don't get it... #Operation12Monkeys is more than just a reaction... and it it never about killing persons... but more on retaining the God given resources to the People of the SE & SS.

Don't expect them to understand cos the only language the islamic north knows is violence.

They think everyone is a wild animal like them.

If not there is nothing to debate about. The money which lagos generates from its ports, do they share it with the nation??

Why should we derive only 13% of our God given resources? Absolute wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by mbulela: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Flyingngel:
At least there are Niger Deltans with functional brains.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Faraidi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:
These people should not allow the Military to test their new skills and weapons on them before using it on Shekau oo.
mumu why diden't the military test their skills some years back when MEND engage them? The so called military is just overrated.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Faraidi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Flyingngel:
There is just one word for you COWARD.I doubt if u are from Niger Delta, you must be a BASTARD CHILD.Pls go and ask ur mom some questions.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by mbulela: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
chuna1985:

u don't even know who asari is.

if Nigerian government likes, let dem touch him. he will blow Nigeria apart n we will start producing 200,000 barrels per day.

I repeat, u know nothing about him. wen u do, u will develop respect immediately.
There is nothing to know about him.
He is just a businessman masquerading as a freedom fighter.
He is not even discreet in his hustling. I wonder why people like you attempt to hype him.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by mbulela: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
kettykings:

This would be worsened when biafran fighters who have been training, in some countries now join the battle.
I bet Nigerian army will be really stretched to its limits as I do not see them able to cope against a well armed biafran army with niger delta militants holding the coast clear and weaponry cargoes via the open shores
Which biafran soldiers?
Stop smoking that thing

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by ArodewilliamsT: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oga Tompolo carry go! Peesident of Daura has said he will not treat the East equally!. The East will also protect what belongs to it. Biafrans of the Lower Niger, this is a call to arms. Easterners who still believe in zoogeria can pack to daura and become his Cow tender. Bye Bye Oduarewastan. Biafra beckons!

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
mbulela:

There is nothing to know about him.
He is just a businessman masquerading as a freedom fighter.
He is not even discreet in his hustling. I wonder why people like you attempt to hype him.

I guess ur likely too young to know d events that took place wen DSS arrested asari.

Cuz if u did, u will understand what ah mean.

he's untouchable
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
abagoro:

The highest MEND can do is to turn Ijawland into a stage for war and war crimes. No sane person would like such especially with America backing the FG. Foreign powers will help make the war last longer in order to sell more weapons while Ijaws will die in millions. Life as usual will be very Normal in the Southwest and North who will develop more and receive refugees in camps around Delta and Edo.

After the war pipelines will be destroyed leaving most of the creeks polluted and the lands uninhabitable.

My advice remains "say no to war" or if there must be war do not let your territory be the theater. Take it to the other man's land.

Loooooooooool. abeg which war college did u attend?
Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by FirstNigerian(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

Believe u me, these criminals Av so much enjoyed life that going back to the creeks won't be appealing to them. Qoute me after their meeting.

you get am bro.....
D are seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND by sweatlana: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Oga Tompolo carry go! Peesident of Daura has said he will not treat the East equally!. The East will also protect what belongs to it. Biafrans of the Lower Niger, this is a call to arms. Easterners who still believe in zoogeria can pack to daura and become his Cow tender. Bye Bye Oduarewastan. Biafra beckons!

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.