Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (2584 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by popesam1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
see photo

She mixed klin detergent with water this afternoon after her boyfriend dumps her yesterday.

CC** Lallastica, ishilove

Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by tcalc: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by endy4oxide(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
only foto...... wats the full story behind d photo ... what did she take ?
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by adedayourt(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
y dey stop am undecided
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Twaci(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Where's d story line?

Either ways, no love is worth dying over...

Thank goodness she was stopped sha.

*modified*

Klin? Mehn that's not good na. As for those wondering about the oil, it is used to nullify poison or poisonous substances taken into the body. Could be she was forced to drink it to nullify the harmful effects of the concoction she drank.

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Young03(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
is dat the color of blood?
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ladies!!!!! don't love with your heart......fall in love with your brain to avoid story that touches the heart. Use your head cos men can't be trusted besides it's their birthright to cheat on us.
In other to be on the safe side love with your head!
Use the out of sight, out of mind method. When he's with you, you are all over him, immediately you leave him you forget about him till you meet again.

Sorry lady
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Young03(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
is dat the color of blood?
small girl like her having a bf

1 Like

Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Pelummy(f): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
I gat my life to live ooooooooooooooooooo, I cannot come and die for one man shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, no matter what the case may be
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by adedayourt(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
endy4oxide:
only foto...... wats the full story behind d photo ... what did she take ?

d cameraman dint snap d pix wit plenty of scape, so we cant read d story bhind d pix
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by adedayourt(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pelummy:
I gat my life to live ooooooooooooooooooo, I cannot come and die for one man shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, no matter what the case may be

mouth making.
dem no tell u sey som guys sabi cook efo fr woman chop

u kno d kind vegetable dis one don chop
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
shocked but y babe? undecided no man worth dying for mehnnnn cheesy i dey craze btw life goes on!soldier go,soldier come barracks remain there! cheesy
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Pelummy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
adedayourt:

mouth making.
dem no tell u sey som guys sabi cook efo fr woman chop

u kno d kind vegetable dis one don chop
you must have experienced such , pele dear
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by LEvuls(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
No storyline something tells me OP staged thisundecided
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by adedayourt(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pelummy:
you must have experienced such , pele dear

never!!!!
tongue
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
effect of too much watching of telemondo
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by 5minsmadness: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Klin and water.
Not a bad suicide plan.
It would Ave Destroyed her kidneys.
Would have been a slow and regretful death.

Thankfully someone loaded her with palm oil which would slow down absorption and also stimulate her to vomit. Thus saving her life.

But the girl mumu shaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Pelummy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
adedayourt:

never!!!!
tongue
i doubt you grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by adedayourt(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pelummy:
i doubt you grin grin grin grin

i dont lie, not even on a sweet evening like dis.

u can trynd make d efo nd lets see if it ll work on me tongue
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Slimzjoe(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
You say?
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Pelummy(f): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
adedayourt:

i dont lie, not even on a sweet evening like dis.

u can trynd make d efo nd lets see if it ll work on me tongue
sign OUT
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by adedayourt(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pelummy:
sign OUT

error!!

system unresponsive
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Full story please!
baby why are u breaking my heart?
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
whitewitch:
baby why are u breaking my heart?

How?
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by hensben(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Small girl wey suppose face her studies. undecided
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

How?
dnt worry, GOD will judge u
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by meimoks(f): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rubbish undecided
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Oyetboy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
jonzing world..... foolish op, so cos you want to make frontpage you had to quickly Snap her picture and post it online, even if she's dying....you didn't even delve into details of what and how it happened Olowshi angry
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
whitewitch:
dnt worry, GOD will judge u

Judge me cause I refused to upload my pix?
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by belac: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

judge you cos you turn his request down.....

Who still die because of love? Very insane
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
belac:
judge you cos you turn his request down.....

Who still die because of love? Very insane

I don't understand him anymore. there are other ladies with dp he can show love since I declined
Re: Girl Try To Commit Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumps Her by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

no nt that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Why You May Never Get A Good Husband (photo) / This Why You Dnt Treat People Dirty ( PIC ) / Counter Thread: Why Lagos Ladies Will Not Stop Gold Digging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.