Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. (2803 Views)

Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. / President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
PrivateRyan:
This is really worrisome coming from a president who should be a father to all. How did this man become our president?

Not saying I support it, but was GEJ father to all?
Re: President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. by fulanimafia: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
One thing you have to understand is that the Fulani do not mince words. This should not be blown out of proportion.

The constitution protects each and every citizen in this country and so no one will be victimized.

I would be very disappointed if PMB decides to target/harass any region or group of people as is being insinuated.
Re: President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
themilanway:
I'm a staunch supporter of Buhari and have endlessly and ceaselessly defend him going by his government's actions and inaction and will continue to do so.

Still I won't be a party to some careless and care free remarks and statement credited to him.

This report if true contradict's his innaugural speech of"I belong to everybody and to no body"which was well and roundly applauded by all and sundry.

That I support him doesn't stop me from criticising him if and when he err.

I support him but the well being of Nigerians irrespective who voted him or not comes first.

Long live PMB

Long live Nigeria.

Deceit and grandstanding at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. by Positiveminds(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
he said he won't treat nigerians equally. I wonder how this managed to trouble the 2nd class citizens. Or why should it be a plus for Biafra?

You are an unfortunate creature!
Re: President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. by Positiveminds(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
fulanimafia:
One thing you have to understand is that the Fulani do not mince words. This should not be blown out of proportion.

It is a grand indication that your Fulani brother is about to set this country on fire. Now it is obvious that his pre-election threat to soak the nation in blood was meant. I fear for this entity called Nigeria. How did we fall into the hands of APC that sold Buhari to us.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. by fulanimafia: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Positiveminds:

It is a grand indication that your Fulani brother is about to set this country on fire. Now it is obvious that his pre-election threat to soak the nation in blood was meant. I fear for this entity called Nigeria. How did we fall into the hands of APC that sold Buhari to us.

The constitution protects each and every citizen in this country and so no one will be victimized.

I would be very disappointed if PMB decides to target/harass any region or group of people as is being insinuated.
Re: President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. by lalasticlala(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
lalasticlala, Ishilove, Afam4ever, Seun. Don't you think more Nigerians deserve hear from their Oga Daura? Catapult this yarns go FP na?

Follow thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2470322/did-buhari-just-say-dc

(1) (2)

IPOB : 20 Million People To Protest In Abuja / Are These The 30 Richest Entrepreneurs In Nigeria For 2015 / Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.