Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video (44676 Views)

Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. / Buhari Should Not Treat IPOB The Same Way As Boko Haram – Afenifere / President Buhari Promises Not To Treat Nigerians Equally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Emperortj93(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Reddit:
Haaaa!!!! grin grin grin grin

Did you watch where our dumbo Bubu asking the guy beside him the meaning of inclusive government?

Oh!! Words fail me. Nigerias behold your Daura President!
i thought am the only one that heard that. but as am not sure, i quickly put it aside before lieing liars crew come for my heard

what a national disgrass

daura President Buhari is trully a dullard

proudly "wailing wailer"

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Chiaka(f): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Which way Nigeria??

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Emperortj93(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:
"(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair."

Buhari knows nothing about governance and democracy. He's a bigot and an embarrassment for this.
seconded

cc

lalasticlala

ishilove

seun

@frontpage

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Demdem2: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Its ironic seeing TANoids and eediotic bigots expecting a "brain dead " and "illliterate" president to better their lives grin grin grin grin

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Chiaka(f): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2015
signz:
This wonderful thread only has 2 pages

Guys calm down and imagine if it was GEJ that made this statement, Nairaland would've been shutdown by now cheesy.

True talk!!

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Chiaka(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
signz:
This wonderful thread only has 2 pages

Guys calm down and imagine if it was GEJ that made this statement, Nairaland would've been shutdown by now cheesy.

True talk!! lol!

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by eleven(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2015
I think there is a deliberate attempt not to move this thread to the front page now. Would probably move it late night when most people are asleep and quickly load the front page with other news to hide this important news from Nigerians. Naija!

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Kingspin(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Some reasons why Nigeria will never be one. True federal or report from the national confab will go a long way in shaping the future of this country.

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by babadem2much(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Am from the North n i feel the president shouldn't have made such statement as an elder statesman, he is a father that should embrace all zones inrespective of tribes. Truth be told, i know Igbos and many in Riverine that voted the APC. So he the president should not conclude cuz u n i know their is mass rigging.
May God help us to do the right thing

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by omotoyossi(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2015
i like this man..he says the truth and what he feels..gbam..black n white!!..e no send anyborry!

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mprepz:
I used to think this man will deliver
But believe me he's clueless!!
He's cluelessly clueless

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by frakdon(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
This man.........I dey watCh yu like a hawk

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by StOla: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Positiveminds:
The evil mods have just closed a thread on this. We will shout it to roof tops. Bubu is a mistake.

Maybe they closed it because they saw it was a deliberate misinformation by carefully editing the full remarks of the video.

While shouting it to the roof tops, try to shout his full remarks, and not the part that pleases your true propaganda.

Who is evil between moderators who prevent misinformation, and the poster who edits a remark with the aim of passing a message that was never intended?

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by freshness2020: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
swizzle:
mmili amaa efi n'anya! cry
Chai..ezigbo "one chance"

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by appini: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Operation one chance activated!!!

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by lionel4mercy: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
lazinc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A

FOR THOSE THAT FIND IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND PLS READ HERE:

"(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair."

akuko uwa part 2
Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by BigElEddy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Every state gets her allocation don't there? Make Buhari come breastfeed una abi?
Go and sleep joor!

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by ijustdey: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
YoruBanger:
Perhaps he wasn't 'politically correct' in the way he framed the early part of his response to that first question from the clip. However, if you listened to his response in it's entirety he undoubtedly succeeded in articulating a fair and pragmatic response. This is where context comes to bear. Of course it will be naive to expect him to, for example, treat PDP members as equals with his APC supporters (PDP members are Nigerians too), therefore in THAT CONTEXT, he's right when he implies he won't treat all Nigerians equally. It's a matter of political correctness and context. No need blowing his statement out of proportion.

Thanks for your unbiased response to those wailing wailers

They keep looking for faults in this man
Why can't they give him the chance to do his work and after a year begin their criticism

For me have seen some changes in this few weeks

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
satanists,, here comes your delicacy,,, jollof rice & tilapia topple with OGOGORO,,,

Happy festival

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by lionel4mercy: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
This man keep vindicating Biafrans. I
like him for that, very honest.
President of Oduarewastan! Salute!

who cares....
Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by HDee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Omotayor123(f): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chai.. They don get this man at last.

Baba be careful ooo. Tanoids And Enemies Everywhere.

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by goshen26: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
That's poor statement from his excellency, if he actually made that statement, I don't av strong internet in my ppa, I would av watched it.

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by DonXavi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jonathan has set a precedent: Gen Gasua contested against him and even supported the candidacy of Atiku acrimoniously, yet Jonathan appointed him in his cabinet. Those who are sharing political appointments according to voting patterns should remember 1999, 2007 and 2011. Buhari won in NW,NE, and part of NC, yet they were not discriminated against in political appointments by Jonathan who they did not vote for!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by yahmohy27: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mprepz:
I used to think this man will deliver
But believe me he's clueless!!
And do you know ,you are more than what you called him? YES U ARE

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by xynerise: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am disappointed in this man. So daft

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Emekamex(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
A dictator can never change. I still cant believe that some Nigerians will defend this statement; this man knows nothing about democracy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by Yehman(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
swizzle:
mmili amaa efi n'anya! cry
Nwoke OMA, Funny you
Re: BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video by yahmohy27: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
lazinc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A

FOR THOSE THAT FIND IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND PLS READ HERE:

Are you an igbo @Op ? Yes must be one desperate to divide the country on their selfishness undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims