Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (627 Views)

Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter / No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. / No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by truenorth: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Investigations have revealed that the story that the vice President is a target for a bomb attack is untrue,
There was allegedly a typographical error in the press briefing document circulated to Journalists after the 6 hour Long National Economic Council Meeting.

The Vice president actually said that there were plans that involved scavengers being prepared by
insurgents to dump refuse laden with bombs in the houses of VIPs, VIP was erronously reported as VP.
See statement from the Office of the Vice president explaining the error below.

A press briefing note circulated today by the Secretariat of theNational Economic Council, NEC, contains a typo on the very last lineof the last paragraph.

That paragraph should read “The Vice President also disclosed thatsecurity reports has it that scavengers are now being prepared byinsurgents to dump refuse laden with bombs in the houses of VIPs.”

The last line erroneously says “in the house of the Vice President.”Please take note of the correction.
The 59th NEC meeting was presided over by the Vice President, Prof.Yemi Osinbajo, earlier today.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President
(Media and Publicity)
July 23, 2015

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/07/no-bomb-threat-to-vice-president-yemi.html
Re: No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
I talk am
Re: No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Mancity26(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
so oga no go skul yet he no employ ppl wey go skul, naija don enter one chance...one step forward..two step backward.. Vips or vp? #funnyNation comedian
Re: No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by UnknownT: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Naija
Re: No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by merry02(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Another hogwash frm VP aids!like Buhari like Osinbanjo
Re: No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by bunmioguns(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by dani3(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't know who and what to believe again in this admistration....abeg ife get me my glass let me re-read this news again...maybe my eyes is deceiving me.
Re: No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Huh?
Re: No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by virus05(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
truenorth:
Investigations have revealed that the story that the vice President is a target for a bomb attack is untrue,
There was allegedly a typographical error in the press briefing document circulated to Journalists after the 6 hour Long National Economic Council Meeting.

The Vice president actually said that there were plans that involved scavengers being prepared by
insurgents to dump refuse laden with bombs in the houses of VIPs, VIP was erronously reported as VP.
See statement from the Office of the Vice president explaining the error below.

A press briefing note circulated today by the Secretariat of theNational Economic Council, NEC, contains a typo on the very last lineof the last paragraph.

That paragraph should read “The Vice President also disclosed thatsecurity reports has it that scavengers are now being prepared byinsurgents to dump refuse laden with bombs in the houses of VIPs.”

The last line erroneously says “in the house of the Vice President.”Please take note of the correction.
The 59th NEC meeting was presided over by the Vice President, Prof.Yemi Osinbajo, earlier today.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President
(Media and Publicity)
July 23, 2015

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/07/no-bomb-threat-to-vice-president-yemi.html

Bros ait don carry am already
Re: No Bomb Threat To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by dustmalik: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
PDP propaganda media outlets are relentless. I don't know what they intended to achieve by lying.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Impeached Next Week – Senator marafa / Who Knows Sambo Whereabouts? / Buhari: U.S. Ready To Help Nigeria If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.