Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

HELP!!! My School Is Burning: PICTURES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HELP!!! My School Is Burning: PICTURES (1566 Views)

Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" / The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries / I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My School Is Burning: PICTURES by corperscorner: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
My school started burning gloriously around 6pm today...

I have managed to snap the picture below so you guys can see it's for real.

I hope the management allows the marked piece of land to take enough rest before disturbing the earth by placing a replacement structure on it.

Re: HELP!!! My School Is Burning: PICTURES by Yustash001(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Your is burning and you are laughing...
Re: HELP!!! My School Is Burning: PICTURES by rheether(f): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is what social media can do to some people. Your school is on fire and instead of trying to put it off or get in touch with the Fire fighter you tot it wise to be the first to post it online. My dear, call 911 if you really want to help.
Re: HELP!!! My School Is Burning: PICTURES by ksbusari(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
So wot can i do for u? My school has ceased to exist so how can i be of help?
Re: HELP!!! My School Is Burning: PICTURES by Qualer: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2015
rheether:
This is what social media can do to some people. Your school is on fire and instead of trying to put it off or get in touch with the Fire fighter you tot it wise to be the first to post it online. My dear, call 911 if you really want to help.

nwa! ma ginwa, ma your friend, unu amakachakwa!!!! 042 for life!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashain Loves Sharing Home With Reclusive Bro!!! They Having Sex??? / Top 15 Highest Paid Footballers In The World! Latest List 2015 (pics) / Pastor Chris Okotie And Emeka Ike’s Marriage Crisis Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.