Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) (32962 Views)

Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS / Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
sameer1212:
All these his selfies will not stop us to bring him back if need arises See as the guy humble self. The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom cheesy

Humble what? Fear who? Mr. Reno is busy enjoying his holiday, yet you talk of him being afraid of your old bumbling president? Pls don't make me laugh. Dey there.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Wailing wailers! Una colleague don depart to Lake Tahoe o. Choose your destination ASAP before Buhari returns o.....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Walahi the real Tanoids(PDP) are restless, see as all of them just they loose weight. Chai the fear of PMB!!! cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigeria is getting there, all will be well
HBC to your rescue

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
makzeze:
who is Reno Omokri for goodness sake.
Nairalanders and irrelevant topics this days sef.
You prefer bombing?
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by priscaoge(f): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
blacq2009:

Of course . you're a lady.

Sure! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by mandax: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
sameer1212:
All these his selfies will not stop us to bring him back if need arises See as the guy humble self. The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom cheesy

Shut up with this your jail jail talk. PMB was elected to make Nigerians wealthier, not jail people.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Spent some time at squaw creek lake Tahoe myself, what an ambience ! But all the time all I could think of was: suppose this place were in my Country Nigeria, people will be playing loud drums, selling fried yams and plantains and shitting all over the place and if anyone dares to put the right worth on the place, my people will accuse him of elitism, now, see this mumu wey don steal im country money finish, come dey pose for Tahoe...Nigeria, we no dey try at all

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by Kjking(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2015
sameer1212:
All these his selfies will not stop us from bringing him back if the need arises See as the guy humble self. The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom cheesy
so what sense have you just made must everybody during Johnathan administration be guilty and scared of something because PMB is now president why Dont you tell that to amechi and his likes..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by sultaan(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2015
So is he e refugee now or just on indefinite vacation
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:41am On Jul 24, 2015
kennygee:
This man is FINE sha.

Na this kind pple spos dey take selfie.

Not Aregbesola.

Some eye candy.
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by rafaelloteli: 2:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
Dude has grown white hairs by force. It really sucks to be Jonathan's media aide.

grin

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu, if i hear say wut u said is funny..........cos its not funny.......Reno is enjoying life 100% more than your one chance president. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by dukecharles(m): 3:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Nature makes you closer to God?
We connect to God in the spirit.... boot licker!!!

He is right... GOD is in nature
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by slap1(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2015
sameer1212:
All these his selfies will not stop us from bringing him back if the need arises See as the guy humble self. The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom cheesy
Rubbish! Have you finished with the ones around you?
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by slap1(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2015
sultaan:
So is he e refugee now or just on indefinite vacation
He is the host of a TV programme in the US.
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by Saheed9: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2015
alaoeri:
Beaf, once upon a time on NL, how time flies this is just a lesson for the chief wailing wailers just a matter of time before he fades away like beaf.
i just hope Barcanista wont fade away like Beaf when he gets a job.
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by dhesire(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2015
M0GIDI:
The man Adesina would never become, an intellectual powerhouse, come back Reno.

Apkroko joker/comedian, thats what you are!
Imagine you compare Adesina with O'mockery, ehn?
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Some people are not only myopic but shallow in reasoning talking from their back side.since buhari took over the reigns of this country all you hear or see people write here is arrest him or her, jail him or her and Kirikiri awaits you. Now tell me , what has he done ,did Reno handle any financial department or money related issues or security department. This pmb stuff is just being blown out of proportion. Buhari should please start from amaechi , tinubu, alhaji Ibrahim comassie ,Herman hembe.
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by peleson: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2015
sameer1212:
U r talking trash ido!t
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by wakes: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Selfies...
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2015
ride on Reno

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by jayriginal: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2015
makzeze:
who is Reno Omokri for goodness sake.

Wendell Simlin
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by rescuenaija: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2015
To all you haters, Reno moved on. GOD has given him his own Christian TV show and the man has left Naija politics for you people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbFhg29nbIQ
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2015
sameer1212:

He will soon be probed, oyibo no go save am. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by hollarwaley: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2015
M0GIDI:
The man Adesina would never become, an intellectual powerhouse, come back Reno.

oponu
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by gidado14(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2015
sameer1212:
HOW CAN U LOOT NIGERIA'S WEALTH AND FEEL CLOSER TO GOD? I THINK WHAT YOU MEANT IS CLOSER TO HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE "IDIOT"
Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by TS2(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2015
Adaahjacob:
He is not selfish so he took selfies, that's according to him.

Pls Mr Reno, define selfies.

My brother...I had to reread it over and over to get the connection.

Wetin consign selfie and selfish?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) by TS2(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2015
gbengus17:
BETTER YOUR FEET WELL COS VERY SOON EFCC NIGERIA PLC MAY LIKE TO INTERVIEW YOU, JUST AN INVITATION

We don hear you na.

You said the EFCC Nig PLC earlier on in the thread and nobody laughed or liked, now you're saying it again. Why you imposing your dying sense of humour on us?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months / 2023: Buhari Has A Preferred Presidential Candidate – Adesina / Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.