Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Dedicated To Barcanista - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dedicated To Barcanista (2995 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop / Barcanista! See This :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beanscake:

What is wisdom to you? A 'sudden' switch of allegiance to a party you 'objectively' criticised for months prior to an election? Emphasis on objectively.

I do not envy him. In real life, people like Barcanista are not to be taken serious. They are dangerous men, men who the next meal is of more importance to them than any virtue.
He only exercised his civil right, and that is freedom of association. Apc e-rats should let him be, and take every bit of our criticisms as a service to the nation. A country without a viable oppostion is dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Be deceiving yourself

If Barcanista is the best PDP loyalists can offer on NL, then you are in for a very rough time in the next 8 years.

It is clear that the PDP opposition network is mainly composed of pseudo-intellectuals and mostly populated by illiterates if Barcanista is the best you can collectively offer.

His submissions are weak, very myopic and lacks coherence.

Any tom, dick and harry with access to the internet can copy and paste newspaper articles and call it analysis.

A thoughtful and well articulated analysis requires at least a minimum educational attainment, critical thinking and the ability to convey messages that are well researched. These are basic qualities that barcanista and most PDP minions lack.

You are all driven by emotions and the disappointment that your Jesus on Earth, Jonagogoro was disgracefully sent packing by the majority of Nigerians

It is still early days, you will whine, complain , moan and groan while Nigeria progresses before your eyes

Bunch of Wailing Wailers

Zombie, I've not seen any of your article even it will be as summarised as temitemi's post.

You are not invited here anumanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
21 gun salute to the destroyer of NL Zombies, We Love and will always be there for you barcanista
He's a political guru, even the opposition trembles when they see his threads.
He analyses things with facts and figures, no wonder they are still mourning his defection to PDP.
Sai barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Zombie, I've not seen any of your article even it will be as summarised as temitemi's post.

You minding that pained fellow? He wants to kill himself because of barca, I only pity his family.
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Beanscake: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:

He only exercised his civil right, and that is freedom of association. Apc e-rats should let him be, and take every bit of our criticisms as a service to the nation. A country without a viable oppostion is dead.
I have no grouse with him personally. PDP will never become a viable opposition by engaging in such frivolities like questioning the authenticity of the educational qualifications of the General. A viable opposition would rather engage the current administration in serious discussions regarding the welfare of the citizens. But their 16 years in power was more or less a farce. It was all about spending and producing nothing. Billions spent on power to produce less. So like spoilt kids whose candies have been forcefully taken from their hands, they wail and lament, cursing and blaming everything in sight for their current predicament. They'd rather watch the world burn, than see this administration succeed.

But the General will remain focused, I can assure you that. He will be slow and steady. Your 16 years of being swift only led this nation down a path of ignominy and failure.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by saintopus(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Barcanista you are the best if not the very best in recent time. With your razors edge political analysis it will not be too long you will hit something big. I am very proud to be from same state with you. You are the bomb.

Much love and blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
saintopus:
Barcanista you are the best if not the very best in recent time. With your razors edge political analysis it will not be too long you will hit something big. I am very proud to be from same state with you. You are the bomb.

Much love and blessing
Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beanscake:

I have no grouse with him personally. PDP will never become a viable opposition by engaging in such frivolities like questioning the authenticity of the educational qualifications of the General. A viable opposition would rather engage the current administration in serious discussions regarding the welfare of the citizens. But their 16 years in power was more or less a farce. It was all about spending and producing nothing. Billions spent on power to produce less. So like spoilt kids whose candies have been forcefully taken from their hands, they wail and lament, cursing and blaming everything in sight for their current predicament. They'd rather watch the world burn, than see this administration succeed.

But the General will remain focused, I can assure you that. He will be slow and steady. Your 16 years of being swift only led this nation down a path of ignominy and failure.
We just gave PMB a 4-years ticket to lead us, I pray and hope he performs the miracle he promised us.
As for the certificate, why did he lie under oat that the military was with his original copy?
Anyways, let us not derail this thread, either you hail barcanista or you keep off this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Beanscake: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:

We just gave PMB a 4-years ticket to lead us, I pray and hope he to the miracle he promised us.
Amen.
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
By the time he returns to APC, I hope you all will not hang to death?
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
By the time he returns to APC, I hope you all will not hang to death?
Says who?
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Obiodunukwe: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

I can bet that you do not have the reasoning ability to comprehend a simple analytical piece not to talk of commenting on it.

Does your father own this forum? Do you think this is Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

Tell dem my dear !

He who hv ears ,let him hear wht d angel hv said.

Haters can ctnue.

I LUV U BARCANISTA !
I love you tooooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
You see your mouth, out of all the posts, you chose to reply this angel first! Welcome brother, we celebrate you
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

I can bet that you do not have the reasoning ability to comprehend a simple analytical piece not to talk of commenting on it.

Take your hate outta here
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by bobbiekrantz: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
The Gloating lying liars detests "truth" and "sense"

So...my dear members of our great feared party(PDP).....APCankerworms can only Whine and nothing else..

we just don't give a damn!!!

barcanista!!

keep it up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
The Gloating lying liars detests "truth" and "sense"

So...my dear members of our great feared party(PDP).....APCankerworms can only Whine and nothing else..

we just don't give a damn!!!

barcanista!!

keep it up!!
God bless you and to your 5th generation, Amen.
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:

You see your mouth, out of all the posts, you chose to reply this angel first!
Welcome brother, we celebrate you
My Oga, no vex abeg! I so thank you for this thread though I am of the opinion that I owe a lot to PDP guys on this forum. I also believe that we all deserve whatever credits that comes from keeping this confused government on their toes.

Hopefully, we shall kick them out of Aso Rock in 2019. May God spare our lives till then!
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by bobbiekrantz: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

And you think this is yabaleft??

swerve to the lagoon...punk!!
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by bobbiekrantz: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:

God bless you and to your 5th generation, Amen.

just doing what we do best and that is giving the gloating lying liars sleepless nights?!
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by bobbiekrantz: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=36207321]My Oga, no vex abeg! I so thank you for this thread though I am of the opinion that I owe a lot to PDP guys on this forum. I also believe that we all deserve whatever credits that comes from keeping this confused government on their toes.

Hopefully, we shall kick them out of Aso Rock in 2019. May God spare our lives till then![/quote

You mean.....a confused super clueless government that entertains jesters in the system?

imagine basket mouth manifesting his gross Stupidity this time around
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by bobbiekrantz: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
ProfEinstein:
The ogogoro political prostitute, the chief of the wailing wailers. You still have 8 more years to wail tongue

Stupidity.... it remains your talent...
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by poiZon: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
ProfEinstein:
The ogogoro political prostitute, the chief of the wailing wailers. You still have 8 more years to wail tongue
na baba go still dey infront?
At 80 he will def be using walkng stick n will probably be farting uncontrollably. Those days will be so amazing.... Cant wait to see these events come to pass.
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

numb skull, nobody called you to this thread, aturu
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
My Oga, no vex abeg! I so thank you for this thread though I am of the opinion that I owe a lot to PDP guys on this forum. I also believe that we all deserve whatever credits that comes from keeping this confused government on their toes.

Hopefully, we shall kick them out of Aso Rock in 2019. May God spare our lives till then!
Good to know you proud of what we doing now, we can only appreciate our own, nobody will do that for us.
We know you got more vibes in you, please fell free to let it out. We enjoy your analysis and we will always stand by you.
Also, feel free to criticize our great party any where we go astray, that will only strengthen our internal democracy.
Thanks once again for your efforts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Utchgirl(f): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks dear !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by engineerboat(m): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:
We the e-PDP on Nairaland want use this medium to appreciate our own in the person of Barcanista. Barcarnista remains the finest and best political analyst we have on Nairaland.
We are proud of you, and we wish you the best as you continue to fight for our democracy. No amount of intimidation by the e-apc rats to tarnish your image will on Nairaland will work, we are going to stand by you.

All I see is that majority of apc e-rats are jealous of his popularity on Nairaland
Please, let us use this thread to encourage our own, by posting something nice about our e-idol

Cc: firefire mogidi temitemi1 whynotthetruth ecoterrors utchgirl raayah wombraiders israeliairforce emekamex eurobomber editor1
Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire,
Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
oremusanctus IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi

Sai barcanista
Sai Jonathan
Sai PDP

Truth will always prevail at the end. No wonder CHANGErians always result to personal attack @Barcanista, when the LIES and PROPAGANDA had been busted by @Barcanista. CHANGErian let this sink into your head that @Barcanista is a NIGERIAN. @Barcanista always stand on the side of the truth, we will not allow this CHANGErians twist Nigeria for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by wakaman: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Barcinasta I see you, your naivety knows no bounds, your persona Coolestrouge is a sham like you.
Imagine registering a new moniker to sing you songs.
Grow up.

Get a life, man!
If you are one.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2015
And Beremx is d Head of d Apc paid e-bots... how pathetic...hahaha... look at who deir supporters are demdem, omenka, Ngenemumu, Abduljabbar.... one common thing about apc e-bots is dat wen dey re thrown valid points and dey cant counter, they shift to insults and abuses, and blaming of GEJ.. like dat goat talking of Maslow's theory wit no understanding. ... well so long Beremx is destroyed on ds forum, I ve no probs.. well BARCANISTA tnx for a great Job and other Democrats like whynottruth, NPDVF et all.. Ese gan ni o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Beremx(f): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2015
crixtex:
And Beremx is d Head of d Apc paid e-bots... how pathetic...hahaha... look at who deir supporters are demdem, omenka, Ngenemumu, Abduljabbar.... one common thing about apc e-bots is dat wen dey re thrown valid points and dey cant counter, they shift to insults and abuses, and blaming of GEJ.. like dat goat talking of Maslow's theory wit no understanding. ... well so long Beremx is destroyed on ds forum, I ve no probs.. well BARCANISTA tnx for a great Job and other Democrats like whynottruth, NPDVF et all.. Ese gan ni o
the way this fool has been disturbing my mentions even when I always ignore him is really pathetic! Am I the cause of your misfortune?

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Candyrain(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:

Cc: firefire mogidi temitemi1 whynotthetruth ecoterrors utchgirl raayah wombraiders israeliairforce emekamex eurobomber editor1
Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire,
Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
oremusanctus IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi

Sai barcanista
Sai Jonathan
Sai PDP

Shuuuu!!! It is Candyrain and not Candirain. No wonder I've not been getting the call. I planned giving each of you 5 bottles of Orijin but becos of this you'll all get one.

On the other hand, Sai Barcanista, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by engineerboat(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2015
wakaman:
Barcinasta I see you, your naivety knows no bounds, your persona Coolestrouge is a sham like you.
Imagine registering a new moniker to sing you songs.
Grow up.

Get a life, man!
If you are one.

Is that all CHANGErian,

e dey pain you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Land Is Green / Insane Facts From Around The World (strictly Photos) / JOHESU Strike Claims Nigeria’s Only Neuropathologist – Nursing World Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.