Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Dedicated To Barcanista - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dedicated To Barcanista (2983 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop / Barcanista! See This :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
the way this fool has been disturbing my mentions even when I always ignore him is really pathetic! Am I the cause of your misfortune?
Lol... you can go and die... My happiness on ds forum is for you to b destroyed until u change frn hypocrisy. .till then.. lo ku.. and I can mention you anyhow, wat can u do bout it?? ode anuwerey
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by engineerboat(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
the way this fool has been disturbing my mentions even when I always ignore him is really pathetic! Am I the cause of your misfortune?

@Beremx truth is always bitter,

CHANGErians hate truth,
but NIGERIANS want truth which CHANGErians govt is lacking.
So if you are not convinient with our truth voice, remain silent or get the bashing you desired
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Beremx(f): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... you can go and die... My happiness on ds forum is for you to b destroyed until u change frn hypocrisy. .till then.. lo ku.. and I can mention you anyhow, wat can u do bout it?? ode anuwerey
me destroyed on Nairaland? You must be crazy! Seems you are just knowing who Berem is on Nairaland. You're a learner then!

Kid, you better stop seeking for attention by disturbing my mentions. I am not the architect of your foolishness and misfortune. I only dignified you with a response here because you so crave for it. There are many of your types who can't do without mentioning Berem in their comments. I know how to deal with them accordingly.

This would be my last response to you on this forum. You can keep wanking by screaming my moniker. You will be ignored definitely.
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
me destroyed on Nairaland? You must be crazy! Seems you are just knowing who Berem is on Nairaland. You're a learner then!

Kid, you better stop seeking for attention by disturbing my mentions. I am not the architect of your foolishness and misfortune. I only dignified you with a response here because you so crave for it. There are many of your types who can't do without mentioning Berem in their comments. I know how to deal with them accordingly.

This would be my last response to you on this forum. You can keep wanking by screaming my moniker. You will be ignored definitely.
Keep off this thread girl
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:

Lol... like I care if u ignore me.. hahahaha... how wil u deal wit sumone u dont see?? Fish brain..hehehe... well I m happy u re pained... u have not seen anything yet... u wil definitely beg me to stop wit d change money u re being paid .. hehe... Wailing hypocrite
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... like I care if u ignore me.. hahahaha... how wil u deal wit sumone u dont see?? Fish brain..hehehe... well I m happy u re pained... u have not seen anything yet... u wil definitely beg me to stop wit d change money u re being paid .. hehe...
Please, leave that old woman, I don't want her to derail this thread. We just want to use this medium to hail barcarnistar.
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:

Please, leave that old woman, I don't want her to derail this thread. We just want to use this medium to hail barcarnistar.
Alryt sir dats true... tnx
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Beremx(f): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:

Keep off this thread girl
you can warn that attention seeker to stop disturbing my mentions. I don't think I give a fucck about your thread.

Bunch of wailing wailers!
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
you can warn that attention seeker to stop disturbing my mentions. I don't think I give a fucck about your thread.

Bunch of wailing wailers!
I want to believe you married and so you matured, you can simply ignore him. That's how you should behave, as an old folk, learn not to reply every mentions.
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by amaben2020(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Be deceiving yourself

If Barcanista is the best PDP loyalists can offer on NL, then you are in for a very rough time in the next 8 years.

It is clear that the PDP opposition network is mainly composed of pseudo-intellectuals and mostly populated by illiterates if Barcanista is the best you can collectively offer.

His submissions are weak, very myopic and lacks coherence.

Any tom, dick and harry with access to the internet can copy and paste newspaper articles and call it analysis.

A thoughtful and well articulated analysis requires at least a minimum educational attainment, critical thinking and the ability to convey messages that are well researched. These are basic qualities that barcanista and most PDP minions lack.

You are all driven by emotions and the disappointment that your Jesus on Earth, Jonagogoro was disgracefully sent packing by the majority of Nigerians

It is still early days, you will whine, complain , moan and groan while Nigeria progresses before your eyes

Bunch of Wailing Wailers

if e dey pain you, go and commit suicide
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by amaben2020(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Be deceiving yourself

If Barcanista is the best PDP loyalists can offer on NL, then you are in for a very rough time in the next 8 years.

It is clear that the PDP opposition network is mainly composed of pseudo-intellectuals and mostly populated by illiterates if Barcanista is the best you can collectively offer.

His submissions are weak, very myopic and lacks coherence.

Any tom, dick and harry with access to the internet can copy and paste newspaper articles and call it analysis.

A thoughtful and well articulated analysis requires at least a minimum educational attainment, critical thinking and the ability to convey messages that are well researched. These are basic qualities that barcanista and most PDP minions lack.

You are all driven by emotions and the disappointment that your Jesus on Earth, Jonagogoro was disgracefully sent packing by the majority of Nigerians

It is still early days, you will whine, complain , moan and groan while Nigeria progresses before your eyes

Bunch of Wailing Wailers

if e dey pain you, go and commit suicide by swallowing water melon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by SalC: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2015
I may not be politically inclined or comment much on this section as I detest Nigerian politics but truth be told, Barcanista is the best political analyst on Nairaland. His threads are well articulated and well referenced. One can easily confirm everything he writes, I think the reason why APC loyalists bad mouth him is simply because he was one of them before leaving when they least expected it, and they can't seem to stomach it.

I really don't care about your political inclination but Kudos a million times Barcanista and don't let anyone deter you from doing what you know to be right. You have a fan here.

Your threads bring me to this section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2015
SalC:
I may not be politically inclined or comment much on this section as I detest Nigerian politics but truth be told, Barcanista is the best political analyst on Nairaland. His thread are well articulated and well referenced. One can easily confirm everything he writes, I think the reason why APC loyalists bad mouth him is simply because he was one of them before leaving when they least expected it, and they can't seem to stomach it.

I really don't care you political inclination but Kudos a million times Barcanista and don't let anyone deter you from doing what you know to be right. You have a fan here.

Benedicta mos dominus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by engineerboat(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2015
SalC:
I may not be politically inclined or comment much on this section as I detest Nigerian politics but truth be told, Barcanista is the best political analyst on Nairaland. His thread are well articulated and well referenced. One can easily confirm everything he writes, I think the reason why APC loyalists bad mouth him is simply because he was one of them before leaving when they least expected it, and they can't seem to stomach it.

I really don't care you political inclination but Kudos a million times Barcanista and don't let anyone deter you from doing what you know to be right. You have a fan here.

Thank you,

Its in their blood to alwys look for ways to crucify thr messenger while neglecting the message.
Anybody not on their side is now a crimininal (CHANGErians are the only saints),
the earlier they understand that no matter how CHANGErians try to cover the truth, surely @Barcanista et.al will always be their for innocent Nigerians not to swallow their hooks of Lies and PROPAGANDA.

@BARCANISTA, surely they (CHANGErians) will gather, they will always fail.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Old Photos Of Barrack Obama In Kenya Will Inspire Anyone! / Private Modular Refinery To be Constructed In Bayelsa State.( Photo ) / The Plan B Startegy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.