Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm (5796 Views)

4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) / Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by okeylaw: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2015

Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by Ufranklin92(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by Judeoxide(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa ohh..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by Mrbigman1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tomorrow dey will say men re scares.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by Yustash001(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2015
*covers face with my palm...and run outta the thread with my tail between my legs*
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by Paitty(f): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Immature couple showing love in public like naive kids
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Paitty:
Immature couple showing love in public like naive kids
Is not bad my dear. If u get it u flaunt it. grin
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by lovely17(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2015
the guy na dullard grab your own too
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by bigmummy7(f): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Flaunt wat? immaturity at it peak.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by Paitty(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Will u allow it??
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by iamrealdeji(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Safu and Luku
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by rattlesnake(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Persin pikin
Persin pikin..... undecided Terry g singing
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by BeauHomme: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bros dey use BYC brief swim?shocked
What happened to swimming pants?grin

I don't see anything wrong in what she did. She was only trying to cover his n.akedness

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by kissty(f): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
stupidity in the highest order
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
She's like, YOU SEE LADIES, ITS MINE

But she carry liver o...
That thing they fear me
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by mira4u: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
cry look at his tiny cockroach legs
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by donfemo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
bigmummy7:
Flaunt wat? immaturity at it peak.

Could you just enlighten me on what's immature about them? It's their life. You are just one of those people who deceive them self thinking you are mature.
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by somtoto(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
lol
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by nukky77(f): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
donfemo:

Could you just enlighten me on what's immature about them? It's their life. You are just one of those people who deceive them self thinking you are mature.
and what makes u think u are matured with this your silly post? grow up dear.
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by Whobedatte(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
She's like, YOU SEE LADIES, ITS MINE

But she carry liver o...
That thing they fear me
taa. Weytin dey fear u dia? Na electric pole? wink
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whobedatte:
taa. Weytin dey fear u dia? Na electric pole? wink

Lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by keni315(f): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
End time couple
Re: Photo Of The : Please Tag This Couple Photo Pose, The Lady Grabbed The Guys! Hmm by tupem: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeauHomme:
Bros dey use BYC brief swim?shocked
What happened to swimming pants?grin

I don't see anything wrong in what she did. She was only trying to cover his n.akedness
cheesy you are funny! cant help but laugh!

(1) (Reply)

TV Presenter Taking Selfie With Kim Kardashian's Butt (See Pictures Here) / Selena Gomez Unleashes Banging Body In Seductive Lingerie (photos) / ”girls Don’t Need Big Penis This Days”- Tiwa Savage Share Her Sex Life(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.