Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano (45497 Views)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by IGBOSON1: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
kritikali:

I said u shld ask ur pathetic father

^^^So you asked who you think is my father and he said what?
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Duru1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You still have those Civil War shrapnels stuck in your skull, Gull.

OrlandoOlodo,

If you have not upgraded your intellectual stock since you hung around this forum, I guess such endeavor should be left in the domain of almighty.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^So you asked who you think is my father and he said what?

Am an almajiri!! Can u die now please?
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Duru1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
xklucvG:

Sorry i am not Igbo i am Edo but if you don't like a people let them go. Let Igbo go and stop all this trash. Our common enemy is the Hausa/Fulani muslim who sees the rest of us down south as Infidels. The Igbo nor Yoruba nor any South-Southerner would never suicide bomb anybody. So lets understand we have 1 common enemy.

The jackasses from western region of Nigeria are plentifully afraid of colossal collapse if the Nigeria disintegrates into nation states. The Islamic Caliphate will walk through Lagos, via Oduduwa nation without a challenge.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by ArodewilliamsT: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You still have those Civil War shrapnels stuck in your skull, Gull.

Olanrewaju johnson, Ask your OBj if that Biafran bullet is still lodged in his left bum bum. My Brave Grand-Dad had the privilege of firing that very important bullet that got Obj limping to lagos.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by ChikezieU(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
hamzeiy:

really.......oh..you mean the last 9 appointment done by PMB less than 2 weeks ago....one must be dement*ed to compare the two....as i said earlier in some thread ago..*if THE IGBOS ARE MEN ENOUGH..STOP THE SOCIAL MEDIA WAR AND COME OUT OPENLY DECLARE INDEPENDENCE AGAINST THE NIGERIAN STATE...AND WE WOULD USE THE OPPURTUNITY TO REDUCE YOUR POPULATION SINCE YOU CANT LEARN FROM HISTORY...YOU CAN ALSO START BY LEAVING NAIRALAND AFTER ALL...IT IS A FORUM FOR THE NIGERIAN LAND NOT BIAFRA......ASS*HOLES
sorry for you. Your manner of reasoning is nothing to ride home about.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by IGBOSON1: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
kritikali:

Am an almajiri!! Can u die now please?

^^^Almajiri you say! You've got some nerve accusing Igbos of 'looting the country dry'!! Isn't politics and federal civil service the major pastime of you lot!? Isn't it your lot that's causing grief all over the middle-belt as we speak?

Bastardo, next time shut your stinking mouth and don't bring Ndigbo into your senseless rants!

Fool!!!
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Almajiri you say! You've got some nerve accusing Igbos of 'looting the country dry'!! Isn't politics and federal civil service the major pastime of you lot!? Isn't it your lot that's causing grief all over the middle-belt as we speak?

Bastardo, next time shut your stinking mouth and don't bring Ndigbo into your senseless rants!

Fool!!!

It shall not be well with all ur generation and the ones yet to be born all together. Aiye iyalaye ma baje ni, a si ere omo Nna oni spare part jatijati. U have been waitin all year jus to spit that shiit out. Now that you have wasted ur energy to type, does that unpelebe ur head? Mumu
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by IGBOSON1: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
kritikali:

It shall not be well with all ur generation and the ones yet to be born all together. Aiye iyalaye ma baje ni, a si ere omo Nna oni spare part jatijati. U have been waitin all year jus to spit that shiit out. Now that you have wasted ur energy to type, does that unpelebe ur head? Mumu

^^^Curses from an evil animal such as you is like water off a ducks back!

Shameless goat that can't be proud of his ethnicity! wink
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by ChikezieU(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
cheruv:

Keep repeating that line..

We need words like this to harden and burn away any sympathies any Igbo might ve for one Nigeria angry
When the time comes,we'd raise an army of the hardened that'd sink Nigeria.
Moreover, am happy for what happened to GEJ.meanwhile keep the insults coming.. We Igbos deserve it for believing in the zoo called "one Nigeria"
honestly speaking we will never learn. We have killed ourselves that's why any idiot can Insult an Igbo man brazenly and go scot free. We need proper orientation for the youth's in particular but the most frustrating things is, they are bunch of blackheads. We may not deserve what or how other tribes treats us, but truth be told our predisposition created room for it.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Curses from an evil animal such as you is like water off a ducks back!

Shameless goat that can't be proud of his ethnicity! wink

Am not obligated to tell an animal like u my ethnicity, u are a worthless piss of shiit and why shld I ansa ur que correctly..onyara.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by hansad: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ironsi and Zik were two Igbos who never saw beyond the nose, as far as One Nigeria is concerned; abeg close Ironsi chapter, make we hear word.
If Ironsi had seen beyond his nose, he could have declared the Biafra which wise Ojukwu had to declare later; and Biafra should have been Africa's and black man's show-case of success since way back...

If Zik had seen beyond the nose, he ought to have seen that NATIONHOOD can never come to Nigeria, instead of the pain of One Nigeria he inflicted on his southeast region.
Igbos have been seeking to manufacture Ziks Pain Relief medicine since 1967.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by bionictino(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
anonym0us:
He caused his death....

he should have court martial those igbo rebels that lead the coup for mutiny but rather he was playing hanky panky..so the northern soldiers felt he supported the killing of their kinsmen remember no igbo politician lost their life in the coup and to make matters worse igbos where occupying the keys positions in the military and civil service...quote me and I will teach you history You'll teach history. Smartpants were you there Were you even existing @ that time ......nawa for people o !!! What if what you read, or the story we've been fed for a long time coming now are all make-believe and bogus Why not we all threat carefully, & not start another war, and suffer what our forefathers suffered.......one love Nigeria !!!

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by bionictino(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
You'll teach history. Smartpants were you there Were you even existing @ that time ......nawa for people o !!! What if what you read, or the story we've been fed for a long time coming now are all make-believe and bogus Why not we all threat carefully, & not start another war, and suffer what our forefathers suffered.......one love Nigeria !!!

[/quote]
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
The man that scatta nigeria with his brother chukwuma kaduna...no wonder the ibos are paying the price 2day
female monkey!! By the way she looks you will know.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by detosho: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Duru1:

The jackasses from western region of Nigeria are plentifully afraid of colossal collapse if the Nigeria disintegrates into nation states. The Islamic Caliphate will walk through Lagos, via Oduduwa nation without a challenge.

OK guys, lemme explain somethings to you.
1) Hausa people had tried dat invasion before, it didn't end well for them, we may not be violent, but we are skilled at self defence.
2) Every Yoruba is bred with knowledge of the perpetual enmity with Hausa's, infact an average Yoruba thinks of them as idiots (ask why they are called Abokis in SW)
3) Every Yoruba knows that Igbos are less of enemies and more of competitors to us. But every Yoruba also thinks of Igbos as prone to being dubious and disloyal, especially when they are set to benefit from it.
4) Due to the aforementioned, Yorubas prefer sometimes to deal with Hausas (whose state of enmity with them is sure), than with Igbos, who may be their friends but who may betray their trust, something Yoruba people value a lot, and know at least they cannot give to Hausas.
5) Be sure that like Igbos, Yoruba people also have a cause for feud with Hausas, one dat even goes beyond the creation of Nigeria, the place called Ilorin. No true Yoruba does not know of the story of Ilorin, Aare Afonja and Alimi.
6) Yoruba people are generally the most welcoming in this country, you may dispute it, but I've been to most other regions in this country, save NE. Thus we welcome Hausas as much as we welcome Igbos, Idomas, Efiks, Igalas, Tivs, etc.
7) Due to Pre-colonial trading, a lot of lingual similarities have occured between Hausas and Yorubas, thus in modern life, it may tell why Yorubas seem to understand Hausas and their Language/Culture faster and better than Igbos and their language/Culture. Its not for animosity.
cool This is subject to dispute, but an average Yoruba person,like Artisans and Traders and co, is highly interested in politics and governance, but doesn't really give a damn about either the Unity or Seperation of Nigeria, although when asked most would reply that "we are better off on our own".
9) The above Stated reason is why not too many Yoruba people go out of the SW for residence and those that do so are considered doing it at their own risk.
10) Yorubas are benefiting the most from the fracas between Hausas and Igbos, as they are able to make both bring their resources meant for other parts of the country to the SW, due to their non-partisan accommodation. Why do u think SW is the least poor region in the country, and having the highest per capita standard of living (fact from Nigerian Bureau of Statistics)

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by amaben2020(m): 3:53am On Jul 25, 2015
detosho:

OK guys, lemme explain somethings to you.
1) Hausa people had tried dat invasion before, it didn't end well for them, we may not be violent, but we are skilled at self defence.
2) Every Yoruba is bred with knowledge of the perpetual enmity with Hausa's, infact an average Yoruba thinks of them as idiots (ask why they are called Abokis in SW)
3) Every Yoruba knows that Igbos are less of enemies and more of competitors to us. But every Yoruba also thinks of Igbos as prone to being dubious and disloyal, especially when they are set to benefit from it.
4) Due to the aforementioned, Yorubas prefer sometimes to deal with Hausas (whose state of enmity with them is sure), than with Igbos, who may be their friends but who may betray their trust, something Yoruba people value a lot, and know at least they cannot give to Hausas.
5) Be sure that like Igbos, Yoruba people also have a cause for feud with Hausas, one dat even goes beyond the creation of Nigeria, the place called Ilorin. No true Yoruba does not know of the story of Ilorin, Aare Afonja and Alimi.
6) Yoruba people are generally the most welcoming in this country, you may dispute it, but I've been to most other regions in this country, save NE. Thus we welcome Hausas as much as we welcome Igbos, Idomas, Efiks, Igalas, Tivs, etc.
7) Due to Pre-colonial trading, a lot of lingual similarities have occured between Hausas and Yorubas, thus in modern life, it may tell why Yorubas seem to understand Hausas and their Language/Culture faster and better than Igbos and their language/Culture. Its not for animosity.
cool This is subject to dispute, but an average Yoruba person,like Artisans and Traders and co, is highly interested in politics and governance, but doesn't really give a damn about either the Unity or Seperation of Nigeria, although when asked most would reply that "we are better off on our own".
9) The above Stated reason is why not too many Yoruba people go out of the SW for residence and those that do so are considered doing it at their own risk.
10) Yorubas are benefiting the most from the fracas between Hausas and Igbos, as they are able to make both bring their resources meant for other parts of the country to the SW, due to their non-partisan accommodation. Why do u think SW is the least poor region in the country, and having the highest per capita standard of living (fact from Nigerian Bureau of Statistics)
copy and paste won't help matters
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by anonym0us: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=bionictino post=36240833][/quote]smh bros go back to primary school
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by garrimallam: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hahahaha ok ooooo! As the time pleases.
anonym0us:
I wish you could add more to my research sir
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by disumusa: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
kestolove95:
The man that scatta nigeria with his brother chukwuma kaduna...no wonder the ibos are paying the price 2day
its long ibo love claiming people land, how can one hate his own town and be answering another tribe name i.e chukuma kaduna or kaduna ezegu. You can see the problem of ibo from genesis.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by disumusa: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^What are the 'ibos' paying the price for, and how are they paying it?
its left for you to know.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kestolove95(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
disumusa:
its long ibo love claiming people land, how can one hate his own town and be answering another tribe name i.e chukuma kaduna or kaduna ezegu. You can see the problem of ibo from genesis.
dont mind d fool...u knwbdat aguiyi ironse refuse to sentence him to death whch was d culture den for coup plotters...since same of dem ar ibos...he js imprisoned him nd latr released
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by disumusa: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
amaben2020:

Must you type trash? paying for what? how much?? Most of the igbos just wanna divide and I see nothing wrong with that, USSR disintegrated into over 50 nations because the Russians wanted absolute control over everyone, Albania, Georgia etc Guess what? no one likes being controlled, they are all living in peace, but that same Russia (Hausa) is still fighting some of them eg Ukraine for Chechnya land despite having the largest underdeveloped land mass on earth.
they gave you regional autonomy and you capitalise on it to excalate war, if they allow you to have that biafra its then you will constitude more danger to nigeria.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by disumusa: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
smsshola:
A man who trusted all his friend but was later betrayed...
so ironsi is not a betrayer by ploting or forcefully overtaking civilian govt.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by disumusa: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
amaben2020:

the northerners always have the belief that they were born to rule, yellowbar people have proved them right again
God know how he work, if you are not happy go and enguage with many wife and increase you population.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by amaben2020(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
disumusa:
God know how he work, if you are not happy go and enguage with many wife and increase you population.
the Hausa have a very low quality population, 1000 Hausa souls = 1 igbo Man
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Henic2sy(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
hakeem4:
okay it's only education you're better ... But still out of 18 million Igbos .. You couldn't even bring out 1 Nobel laureate
Now i can understand how stupid yorubas are, the noble laureate that was giving to Wole Soyinka, did Obasanjo not bribed the officials of that program to pave way for Wole Soyinka?, let me ask you how many books can you boast of writing by Wole Soyinka that makes waves around the world? but i can tell one or two books writing by Prof Chinua Achebe 1. Things Fall Apart, 2. There Was A Country. So tell me what makes Wole Soyinka a Nobel laureate?
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by charger09(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
kestolove95:
nice body! lovely shape!
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by disumusa: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2015
amaben2020:

the Hausa have a very low quality population, 1000 Hausa souls = 1 igbo Man
that is why God made them as rulers,0ne almajeri or any one muslim are oportun to rule nigeria than 1000 igbo. Because you can't hate every nigerian, you hate hausa,north central,yoruba, ss, pls na who you like.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by disumusa: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Henic2sy:
Now i can understand how stupid yorubas are, the noble laureate that was giving to Wole Soyinka, did Obasanjo not bribed the officials of that program to pave way for Wole Soyinka?, let me ask you how many books can you boast of writing by Wole Soyinka that makes waves around the world? but i can tell one or two books writing by Prof Chinua Achebe 1. Things Fall Apart, 2. There Was A Country. So tell me what makes Wole Soyinka a Nobel laureate?
this ibo girl be wise up and grow. In football leage, the team that won golden melder or first are not the best in term of rating and consistences,include other consideration. Any way how market today.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
yeah my papa get 2 houses and my mama get like 10 houses for lagos. my descendants built lagos. that time you were still in loin cloth in aba hunting down snakes and rabbits for lunch with machete

For fear of coming across as a hypocrite, let me say those properties belong to my family and not to me. i dont talk to them like that because i am the only different one. like i always questioned why they needed more than one property and this drove a wedge, and we dont talk like that anymore. very important to clear that up considering i was getting on el-rufai about his 40 properties
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by bionictino(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
anonym0us:
smh bros go back to primary school
If I call you a fool, will that really describe the height of your Folly Lollllzzzzzz......I don't think so. Cuz you're far worse. Tagging you a "fool" is to say the least of right names to describe you. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert / See What Slay Queen Is Doing With PT Presidential Candidate / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.