Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? (50922 Views)

A Look Into The Growth Of My Rabbit Farm... / Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by midehill(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hello guys i have been rearing rabbits for some months now and i noticed that one of my rabbit have not pooed since yesterday and it is going to 6 months old rabbit. It is big enough

My rabbit is not pooing and it is not eating too. It is also restricting its movement, please what could be the problem.

I don't want to lose it.

Please veterinary doctors and rabbit farmers/breeders in the house, what can i do to make it poo and eat again just like before.

Please i need urgent help, i dont want it to die.

Modified...

I also noticed it always stay in one place and pressing its stomach Down.

Please help move to front page, thank you, God bless you as you do that?

Pictures below:

5 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Idowster(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
midehill:
Hello guys i have been rearing rabbits for some months now and i noticed that one of my rabbit have not pooed since yesterday and it is going to 6 months old rabbit. It is big enough

My rabbit is not pooing and it is not eating too. It is also restricting its movement, please what could be the problem.

I don't want to lose it.

Please veterinary doctors and rabbit farmers/breeders in the house, what can i do to make it poo and eat again just like before.

Seun
Lalasticlala please help move to front page, thank you, God bless you as you do that?
sorry i want to buy rabbit i am in ibadan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by afeezet(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
I lost all my rabbit about 30 of them, they said one viral shit is outside, I don't know how I could help them, I was just giving them antiviral drugs and multivitamin
Attached picture of empty home of all my rabbit, thank God I have 2survors

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by lalasticlala(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
midehill:

Lalasticlala please help move to front page, thank you, God bless you as you do that?

Posting a picture of the rabbit won't be a bad idea. What do you think?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Galactico4ever(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
midehill:

I don't want to lose it.

Seun

The pictures are belows.
Why the heck are you wasting time man?

Take him to a Vet asap!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Dpsychologist: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Mehn!

There could be the possibility of a viral infection. A vet is what you need else it could infect the others.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by midehill(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
lalasticlala:

Posting a picture of the rabbit won't be a bad idea. What do you think?

Please i have uploaded the picture, help move to front page asap pls...thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by midehill(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:

Take him to a Vet asap!

I don't know how much vet will charge me, i heard they charge exobitantly. Any idea how much they charge?
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Samylekey(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:

Take him to a Vet asap!

He wants online Veterinary doctors.

Bros OP, please take the rabbit to a Vet around you before you start doing trial and error with numerous solutions nairalanders are going to offer.

33 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Dpsychologist: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
midehill:

I don't know how much vet will charge me, i heard they charge exobitantly. Any idea how much they charge?
Don't know about rapid but as for dogs in my area, it is around 3k
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by midehill(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=Dpsychologist post=93210727]
Don't know about rapid but as for dogs in my area, it is around 3k[/quote

Woow if that is the amount, i would gladly go...i taught itz like 30k or thereabout]
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Galactico4ever(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
midehill:

True, Rabbit vets are rare and hard to find so it makes sense for them to charge you exorbitantly.

Let's see what online vets can get you.

Why waiting, please get ingredients ready for rabbit stew.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by midehill(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:
True, Rabbit vets are rare and hard to find so it makes sense for them to charge you exorbitantly.

Let's see what online vets can get you.

Why waiting, please get ingredients ready for rabbit stew.

Ingredient for rabbit stew, what ingredients is that... Pardon my ignorance!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by sotall(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
cool

It wants to be used for pepper soup.

Pls do the needful.

I fit dash you pot and lighter

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Openbusiness: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
kiss I love rabbits. OP, rabbits don't do well in enclosures, they will fall sick and die. They are creatures of exploration, love to hop around the environment. So u have to put them in a very large space with nature setting of grass, trees, chicken, loamy sand etc and give them carrots + clean water smiley

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by oluwaseyi0: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=midehill post=93210782][/quote]

If vet charge you 30k how much will you now sell the rabbit or is it an exotic pet?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by oluwasegun007(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
What have you been feeding that poor creature

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Harmony92(f): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
midehill:

take it to d vet first n hear what he/she has to say.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by phlame(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
CORONA VIRUS
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by tolexy007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
is just depression, nothing more, ur rabbit is tired of this country , even this one they reason how to escape this country grin

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by ProfAmaben(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
I don't know.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Better look for a vet asap if not I'll be coming to your house soon to partake in the feast of pounded yam and rabbit pepper soup.

NB: Waiting for my religious colleagues to call this rabbit an agent of the devil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by dxdiag(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
See a vet asap
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by Mikelarteta(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Looks like the pot is calling it.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by GeneralPula: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Change ya rabbit feed..

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Take your rabbit to the vet na
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by revived: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
I don't know what to say
Re: Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? by DatGirlasia(f): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! / Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos / Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.