Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO (11518 Views)

8 Good Reasons Why Women Should Start Asking Men Out / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationshipsby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrincheesy

Well,I will trust your judgement,since you have the indepth scenerio on that.

About the heart break ishgrin..with the prophetic powers bestowed on my by jah(almighty God)

I declear that love bulldozzerr will not locate your heart to demolish.grin

I can't make out the last vision on wether you will become a potential maga in future. You have to emberk on 3dayz dry fasting,so I can clearly see into the futurecheesytongue
[/size]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahha

nice one

amen bro
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by ShortBass(f): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. We should take tips from these girls then.

We should hey. Mara I'd take toiletries and pay for them when we get to the till, lol, yeah, I've been called stupid a lotta times. People r getting paid boma R1500 nje, for just being a gf nje! Tjo!
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LOL! The thing is, even working women expect something. I'll be honest with you & say, if I don't get money from a guy I feel like he's good for nothing lol. Like he's just a waste of time. Maybe it all comes down to biology, tradition or whatever. Men = provider. That need we feel about receiving, is the same one you feel about giving. I'll tell you why. In reality, your girlfriend's finances shouldn't be your problem. That's what parents are for. But as a man you felt that you should be giving her something, which I believe is the provider side of you coming out. Most guys don't need to be asked. They know the drill. I think it's how we're wired from birth. Just my opinion anyway.

apart from dick and headache i can offer cuddles, breakfast in bed sometimes, massage when you are good. and a bomb ass head tongue tongue.

the notion of guys having to provide this n that when in a relationship is just our culture here, which to be honest is wrong. it takes away the independence of the girl, most guys in nigeria feel all that all they need to attract girls is money. but thats wrongggggggg.

what can you provide apart from puzzy and nagging undecided undecided
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2015
ShortBass:

We should hey. Mara I'd take toiletries and pay for them when we get to the till, lol, yeah, I've been called stupid a lotta times. People r getting paid boma R1500 nje, for just being a gf nje! Tjo!

Tjo wena, I'm telling you. Girls ain't smiling out there. They go big while some of us settle for petty change lol. TBH, I wish I was like that too..be upfront. When I asked this neighbour of mine if she isn't shy when she makes financial demands on her men, she said they're also not shy when they ask for sex so why should she be shy to ask for what she wants from them. In a way it makes some sense. They're upfront, she's upfront, everyone's happy.
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by cyprus000: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahha
nice one
amen bro
cheesycheesywink
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Adaeze003(f): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:

haha nice one, i will give you that.

stop being stubborn and admit i am right.

even when i was abroad, dating girls with a diff mindset, cooking for your man and fucking him is the norm.

i admit though, they aint hung up on money like naija girls are.

wink

But you have to know that some people live above or below the "norm"...

I'm expected to be independent... I also expect him to be... that's just me, doesn't make me better than others or worse...
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:

apart from dick and headache i can offer cuddles, breakfast in bed sometimes, massage when you are good. and a bomb ass head tongue tongue.

the notion of guys having to provide this n that when in a relationship is just our culture here, which to be honest is wrong. it takes away the independence of the girl, most guys in nigeria feel all that all they need to attract girls is money. but thats wrongggggggg

lol @ breakfast in bed. That'll do, SOMETIMES. But we expect more.

I have a friend married to an Indian guy & I'm sure you know how stingy Indians are. Anyway, he does the grocery shopping himself, etc. But that's still not enough for her. She wants cold hard cash in her hand. Mind you, everything is there: food, la di da...is all there. But the woman still wants the money. It's funny when you think about it. Women LOVE money. End of story.

And you're right about Nigerian guys. They like to flaunt money around. Which to their detriment, is attract the wrong types of women that are solely about money. Some girls don't do love, hey. They're all about the gain. It's scary.
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by ShortBass(f): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Tjo wena, I'm telling you. Girls ain't smiling out there. They go big while some of us settle for petty change lol. TBH, I wish I was like that too..be upfront. When I asked this neighbour of mine if she isn't shy when she makes financial demands on her men, she said they're also not shy when they ask for sex so why should she be shy to ask for what she wants from them. In a way it makes some sense. They're upfront, she's upfront, everyone's happy.

Sometimes you'll try this "upfront" shit and scare him off, lol, u just never know hey. Girls are going in hard out there, shu! I'll a few shots of tequilla before I dare do that. Lol, the regret when I sober up... Awemah!
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2015
ShortBass:

Sometimes you'll try this "upfront" shit and scare him off, lol, u just never know hey. Girls are going in hard out there, shu! I'll a few shots of tequilla before I dare do that. Lol, the regret when I sober up... Awemah!

Hahaha. The thing is, these kind of girls know how to manipulate. They're not new to the game. I guess they know the right words, perfect timing & voila!!! It's a skill. I can't remember a time when a dude paid for my hair, but they're quick to grab it & make the threads loose lol. Some years ago I was so angry at this guy I was dating because I just did my hair & then during "you know what wink ) he pulled at my weave & it became loose on one side. MY money. So I was fuming when I got home & asked my cousin to fix it for me. She told me I was stùpid for not making him pay for it. Anyway, next time I met him & he started pawing my hair, I said- boetie please, not the hair! Can you imagine? He's stingy & yet he wants to mess up things I paid for. Nah.
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by ShortBass(f): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. The thing is, these kind of girls know how to manipulate. They're not new to the game. I guess they know the right words, perfect timing & voila!!! It's a skill. I can't remember a time when a dude paid for my hair, but they're quick to grab it & make the threads loose lol. Some years ago I was so angry at this guy I was dating because I just did my hair & then during "you know what wink ) he pulled at my weave & it became loose on one side. MY money. So I was fuming when I got home & asked my cousin to fix it for me. She told me I was stùpid for not making him pay for it. Anyway, next time I met him & he started pawing my hair, I said- boetie please, not the hair! Can you imagine? He's stingy & yet he wants to mess up things I paid for. Nah.

grin! LMAO. You see right there, that part where he made my weave loose, I would put my "ghetto gold digger attitude" on and asked him to asseblief PAY for it!! I'm with your cousin on this one. Gosh, hair's expensive you know. Most black women need assistance to get their long in an instant and it's expensive!!! Honey, I'm in the sales industry, I can sell a product but when it comes to "marketing my product" I can't. Eish.
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2015
ShortBass:

grin! LMAO. You see right there, that part where he made my weave loose, I would put my "ghetto gold digger attitude" on and asked him to asseblief PAY for it!! I'm with your cousin on this one. Gosh, hair's expensive you know. Most black women need assistance to get their long in an instant and it's expensive!!! Honey, I'm in the sales industry, I can sell a product but when it comes to "marketing my product" I can't. Eish.

LMFAO @ ghetto gold digger attitude. I learned a valuable lesson. Hands off the hair, especially if I paid for it.
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by ShortBass(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO @ ghetto gold digger attitude. I learned a valuable lesson. Hands off the hair, especially if I paid for it.

Damn right. HANS OFF!!! grin
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
ShortBass:

Damn right. HANS OFF!!! grin

So how's Maphumalanga today? grin I'm in PTA btw.
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
"All women are whores...except my mother. But then again, she is a woman” --------- Victor Hugo
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by MRBrownJ: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
any man should hand over gifts to his woman ONLY when he believes that she deserves one, nothing more... sadly, many women are getting greedy with their aim/desires in life, and will therefore only be "nice" to the right mugus or magas who are foolishly over generous to them. this in return will create a void in the market, and the demand from men who are not financially buoyant to throw their hard earn cash through the window (but who still need love and affection) will rise; and these criminals (aka goldiggers/undercover ashewos) will use that to their advantages in order to defraud desperate men. so these poor desperate men will do whatever it takes to satisfy these demons, even steal/kill others to get some money... but the unfortunate part in this sad tale is that, when these poor guys finally make a little money to dash these deluded women (and their legs mysteriously open for business) these guys will fukc these biatches with anger, and righteously make the sexual punishment be worth every Kobo they have paid for it.
to each their own misery!
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by myboy2010(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adaeze003:

My life is not up for discussion here but you should step out of the ghetto more... meet classy people... that ghetto lifestyle has eaten deep into your mentality cheesy

Typical naija guy... shallow (I'm not bashing all naija guys oh... just this one wink)
*slaps her on the face* don't u no u r talking to a man.u lack respect
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Adaeze003(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
myboy2010:
*slaps her on the face* don't u no u r talking to a man.u lack respect

*slaps him right back twice* tongue tongue
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by myboy2010(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adaeze003:

*slaps him right back twice* tongue tongue
*drag her bra and breast 2geda* am I not old enough to suck ur punna
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by adedayourt(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=18pt]there's nothing wrong in asking just don't become a liability.. [/size]

2nded
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Adaeze003(f): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
myboy2010:
*drag her bra and breast 2geda* am I not old enough to suck ur punna

*grabs his pen1s n drags him across the room on his knees*
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by myboy2010(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adaeze003:

*grabs his pen1s n drags him across the room on his knees*
yeah....my p..my p..this thing wey u drag go later spit on ur.....pomo
Re: Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO by Adaeze003(f): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
myboy2010:
yeah....my p..my p..this thing wey u drag go later spit on ur.....pomo

In yo dreams.... you sure it works?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me In Bed With Another Man / Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.