Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron (17097 Views)

Renovations In Full Swing At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja (Photos) / The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates / Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eapps:
Captain stacy's
Ok before u derail us again I started the bit on quick silver by saying that comic book movie producers find it hard to kill off comic book characters because of the risks so rank quicksilver and agent coulson and see how who ranks higher that's my point undecided stop giving yourself headache

That doesn't make sense captain stacy died doing his job it wasn't because of spiderman just because he told peter that people close to him will get hurt does not mean that he and peter were close if you said gwen stacy's death was more significant I would have even considered that

Hehehe and where did you see me asking about the significance of back stories I only asked why you were. So bent on backstories when I never brought it up in the first place

an opportunist makes use of any slight opportunity given to him, he must not create the opportunity himself
Malekith's killing of the queen was the opening loki saw and he used it to it's fullest. There was no better person to sell the act,that's why thor met loki.
Ok so loki is now an opportunist and not a schemer? Ehen now we are getting somewhere and did loki tell you the murder of the queen was the opportunity he was waiting for? Cause he failed to communicate that to the audience and what if thor didn't come to break him out? I guess he would have waited to use another opportunity to the fullest and what act did thor want loki to sell? Did there even have to be an "act" to begin with?

Believe me ultron is deader than dead unless a reboot is made. Zod's body may be used to create doomsday, that doesn't mean zod is coming back. You don't have to be Einstein to know that.
Ultron is dead how do you know? Didn't you think loki was dead in the thor movies? Didn't you think agent coulson was dead? You can't be too sure ok zod isn't coming back just his body and probably his hatred for superman I guess max dillon also did not come back when he transformed into electro ok I got it

Ultron didn't destroy the whole of sokovia oo. It was wakanda he went to, and he didn't destroy it.
So the city he lifted off the ground was not sokovia but wakanda? I understand that's why the citizens were all white undecided

As for your xmen theory, you clearly don't get it.
Alright help me get it

You've just refused to accept the fact that your precious ultron is one of the suckiest movie villains. Your point being he started a robotic invasion, loki started an invasion too.
Why should I accpet that when all you've said was ultron's depiction wasn't loyal to the comics and that he was a metallic kevin hart to make me "get it" you'll have to try much harder. And didn't I say he is cool because he led an invasion didn't I talk about how he plotted his plan all by himself or how much fear he put into the avengers or how. He didn't need to use silly sceptres or convenient devices to get people to do his bid and his invasion sef compare it with lokis which was more devastating?

As for deadshot and the eye thingy.. it's in the BACK STORY. Now can you see how and why back stories are important? Superman and batman have fought before in the COMICS..
So dead shot can survive shots to the eye? Hmmm never knew deadshot was an immortal god

Loki's couldn't care less about the helicarrier, his minion hawkeye had stolen the iridium, so he had to leave which he did
Oh great you're no longer talking about BACKSTORIES okay now was loki telling black widow. That hawk eye had stolen the iridium and how he was going to leave? Because I can remember black widow saying"so that's your plan" and then informing fury that "he's planning unleash the hulk" so clearly he was concerned with hellicarrier and the avengers besides are you trying to tell me that loki was once more depending on his minions to leave? Just imagine if hawkeye regained consciousness and didn't come to hawkeye's rescue.

. And the avengers realised loki's plan was not just to defeat them but do it publicly seeing as they are billed earth's mightiest heroes
So loki's plan was to defeat the avengers that was just formed and he or the earth has never met? I see
Hawkeye had served his purpose stealing the iridium so loki couldn't care less what became of him. The avengers were so distraught after the incidence that fury had to motivate them with coulson's death. How is that handling the situation...
undecided so because they were depressed about coulson supposedly dying that means they didn't handle the situation and loki won? Who knows maybe loki's mission was to depress the avengers?

Loki used the scepter as an advantage, idiot ultron used it for decoration. Haha. You said he used it on the doctor to avoid sabotage? Well he should have used it on the twins for the same reason. He didn't and it cost him.
And loki used it and it still cost him so who is the bigger loser? Especially when it was under loki's nose his own sabotage happened lol loki couldn't even "manipulate" a guy under a trance
Be enlightened on loki, you can do more research

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
shockwave91:
severee i don't think u'll need to do a "swing and a miss" for fantastic four. The movie sounds like pure sh*t. Check out the critics consensus for the movie. LOL!
You'd be surprised eapps would disagree oo
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:

LOL! Well, I hope not.

Infact, rumour has it that the Waynes(Thomas, Martha & Bruce) were @ d premiere of the movie and got so disgusted that they left early only for them to get shot & killed that night hence, Batman was made.

Pictured below from L-R; Thomas, Martha and Bruce.

1 Like

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:
that girl no dey gree oo! 2 of u have been arguing 4 ova 2 pages
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
shockwave91:

that girl no dey gree oo! 2 of u have been arguing 4 ova 2 pages
Asin eh.. I don tire sef.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
shockwave91:

LOL! Well, I hope not.

Infact, rumour has it that the Waynes(Thomas, Martha & Bruce) were @ d premiere of the movie and got so disgusted that they left early only for them to get shot & killed that night hence, Batman was made.

Pictured below from L-R; Thomas, Martha and Bruce.
Lwkmd
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:

Max dillon and electro are one and the same person. Zod and doomsday are different characters. Gosh don't conclude on what you don't understand.
Ok so just because they have diffrernt names or because they are different people in the comics that means they are different people right? Lol that's Awesome so tell me how exactly are they different people
badinfluence:

Ultron lifted a city did he destroy everyone?..
So a city with a giant hole in the middle is still a habitable city right and when did I say ultron destroyed everyone I only said he d more damage in his invasion than loki did
badinfluence:

an opportunistic person is also a schemer..
No they aren't the same one RELIES on luck one CREATES luck
badinfluence:

is that hard for you to understand. Captain stacy knew Peter was spidey, and he knew his daughter would likely get hurt just like he did.
But you said captain stacy's death was significant to peter's loved ones dying as a result of him being a super hero but captain stacy was not a loved one he was just an acquaintance and he was on the tower because that is his job unlike gwen who kept stringing around because she cared about peter undecided see the difference?
badinfluence:

I never said deadshot's ability includes being a god.
I was being sarcastic I know he is not a god but how did he survive the shot in the eye? I've seen dead shot in dc cartoons before and he has both eyes intact so the what's the background story on him surviving the shot to the eye in green arrow?
badinfluence:

Do your research more on him. If you don't understand things about these characters don't argue blindly.
Arguing blindly? I'm arguing based on the movies na you know wetin dey carry you from film go comics
badinfluence:

Coulson has more importance than quicksilver in mcu.. quicksilver was insignificant case closed.
So if you ask a fan now whose death was the most painful coulson or quicksilver who do you think the fan will obviously go for? Smh
badinfluence:

Nobody said loki's plan worked but the helicarrier episode
Ah ah but thought loki didn't have a plan? I thought He just wanted to leave the hellicarrier?
badinfluence:

was a win for loki.
How is it a win when your plan does not work and your threat is still out there, if loki was so contempt with the hellicarrier outcome then why did he try brainwash tony to fight the avengers?
badinfluence:

Malekith attacked asgard, thor freed loki and loki capitalised on the situation.
What if thor didn't free loki? What if thor chose not to avenge his mothers death? What if malekith never attacked in the first place? you see that's what I mean by luck loki's dark world plan was so full of it
badinfluence:

Every one who saw post credit scenes knew loki didn't die, so you can't say we all thought he died.
Tsk tsk must I break everything down for you? You're not a kid didn't you think I would have seen the post credits? Ok lemme explain it to you slooooooooowly when loki supposedly fell to his death, didn't you think he was dead? When he was stabbed by malekith's henchman didn't you think he was dead?
badinfluence:

Ultron didn't show in any post credit scene, he's dead.
Lol so because ultron didn't show up in the credits that makes you so sure that he is dead ok did agent coulson show at the post credit? Did winter soldier show up at post credit of first avenger when he was supposedly dead?
badinfluence:

The doctor whom you claim loki couldn't manipulate had already served his purpose, he had built what he was meant to build.
But what about the fail safe he installed in the sceptre to close the worm hole? Was that part of his purpose too? How did loki miss that?
badinfluence:

Loki is termed the god of mischief. Maybe you don't know being cunning and scheming are all included
So where was all that cunningness and scheming in the movies, joker showed his cunningness in dark knight he lived up to his title , ozymandas from watchmen also lived up to the title in the movie but loki didn't simple
Arguing with you on this is just tiring because you don't have background knowledge on these characters. My
badinfluence:

advice, do your research. It's just like someone who only watches game of thrones trying to argue basics with someone who reads and watches game of thrones.
Why are you diverting into the comics weren't you the one saying that loki in the movie was way better than ultron in the movie as well I've stuck loyally to the movies and showed you how loki was a weak villain but you keep jumping into the comics yet you haven't still told me how loki was better than ultron IN THE MOVIE, ok if I decide to "do extensive research" on the comic universe would you promise to stick to the depictions of beoth villains in the movies undecided
badinfluence:

You just think the movie is good because it made money. News flash, it was obviously going to make money because it's avengers.
And what about the ratings weren't those good as well read my earlier comments on why I thought the movie was great I went way deeper than the box office earnings
badinfluence:

My dear I'm done. I'd rather argue with someone who can explain why ultron was given a sucky interpretation with valid points, and explain why the movie was exactly what we saw in part 1.
Lol you were done when you started using the comic books as an excuse to avoid the topic on ground loki has had three movies and still you couldn't come up with how he was cunning and scheming without mentioning his reliance on luck or his so called minions infact you even contradicted yourself by proving that hawkeye was beneficial to loki, that loki relies on luck(opportunist) and that he is a lousy schemer(the hellicarrier episode)
badinfluence:

Be enlightened on loki you can do more research
Smh I thought you were done?

badinfluence:

Omg how childish can't you contain your pain? If I'm to disagree with the movie I'll be sure to do that with facts and not avoid the situation as you can see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eapps:

Ok so just because they have diffrernt names or because they are different people in the comics that means they are different people right? Lol that's Awesome so tell me how exactly are they different people

So a city with a giant hole in the middle is still a habitable city right and when did I say ultron destroyed everyone I only said he d more damage in his invasion than loki did

No they aren't the same one RELIES on luck one CREATES luck

But you said captain stacy's death was significant to peter's loved ones dying as a result of him being a super hero but captain stacy was not a loved one he was just an acquaintance and he was on the tower because that is his job unlike gwen who kept stringing around because she cared about peter undecided see the difference?

I was being sarcastic I know he is not a god but how did he survive the shot in the eye? I've seen dead shot in dc cartoons before and he has both eyes intact so the what's the background story on him surviving the shot to the eye in green arrow?

Arguing blindly? I'm arguing based on the movies na you know wetin dey carry you from film go comics

So if you ask a fan now whose death was the most painful coulson or quicksilver who do you think the fan will obviously go for? Smh

Ah ah but thought loki didn't have a plan? I thought He just wanted to leave the hellicarrier?

How is it a win when your plan does not work and your threat is still out there, if loki was so contempt with the hellicarrier outcome then why did he try brainwash tony to fight the avengers?

What if thor didn't free loki? What if thor chose not to avenge his mothers death? What if malekith never attacked in the first place? you see that's what I mean by luck loki's dark world plan was so full of it

Tsk tsk must I break everything down for you? You're not a kid didn't you think I would have seen the post credits? Ok lemme explain it to you slooooooooowly when loki supposedly fell to his death, didn't you think he was dead? When he was stabbed by malekith's henchman didn't you think he was dead?

Lol so because ultron didn't show up in the credits that makes you so sure that he is dead ok did agent coulson show at the post credit? Did winter soldier show up at post credit of first avenger when he was supposedly dead?

But what about the fail safe he installed in the sceptre to close the worm hole? Was that part of his purpose too? How did loki miss that?
So where was all that cunningness and scheming in the movies, joker showed his cunningness in dark knight he lived up to his title , ozymandas from watchmen also lived up to the title in the movie but loki didn't simple
Arguing with you on this is just tiring because you don't have background knowledge on these characters. My

Why are you diverting into the comics weren't you the one saying that loki in the movie was way better than ultron in the movie as well I've stuck loyally to the movies and showed you how loki was a weak villain but you keep jumping into the comics yet you haven't still told me how loki was better than ultron IN THE MOVIE, ok if I decide to "do extensive research" on the comic universe would you promise to stick to the depictions of beoth villains in the movies undecided

And what about the ratings weren't those good as well read my earlier comments on why I thought the movie was great I went way deeper than the box office earnings

Lol you were done when you started using the comic books as an excuse to avoid the topic on ground loki has had three movies and still you couldn't come up with how he was cunning and scheming without mentioning his reliance on luck or his so called minions infact you even contradicted yourself by proving that hawkeye was beneficial to loki, that loki relies on luck(opportunist) and that he is a lousy schemer(the hellicarrier episode)

Smh I thought you were done?

Omg how childish can't you contain your pain? If I'm to disagree with the movie I'll be sure to do that with facts and not avoid the situation as you can see
Who is a schemer? Basically one who formulates plans. Nobody creates luck for crying out loud. What sort of troglodytic thinking is that biko... who friggin creates luck. Did you read those inserts I posted?
I said ultron wasn't depicted well in the movie considering his story from the comics. And you kicked against the point as if I said ultron is a bad villain, learn to comprehend before you start arguing. In an effort to show you that, I brought evidence from the comic, is that something you can't understand? You can conduct a poll between loki and ultron in mcu and see the one picked as a better villain. Ahhh... loki has been in 3 movies and he isn't dead yet as opposed to almighty ultron. How do you expect me to show that ultron pailed in the movie if I don't compare the comics to the movie. You're telling me quicksilver's death was more painful than coulson's? Get real please. You can as well conduct a poll for that too. I would have ignored you totally but this ignorance is alarming...
Give us facts why you think avengers 2 was dope other than it made money?? You just enjoy anything churned out by hollywood I can see.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
You're asking me how general zod and doomsday are different Really? Are you for real.. you think doomsday is the villain name for zod? Shoot me now. Even the comedian ultron would acknowledge how funny this question is.. I should tell you how zod and doomsday are different? I should tell you how these two separate characters are different? Lord have mercy. Abi you think zod's surname is doomsday abi. You seriously got me laughing by ass off with this show of ignorance
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:

Who is a schemer? Basically one who formulates plans. Nobody creates luck for crying out loud. What sort of troglodytic thinking is that biko... who friggin creates luck.

Uh-oh I forgot I'm discussing with a baby and I have to break down everything have you heard the saying"real men create their own luck"? Well what did I define as luck in thor dark world? If loki was as scheming as you claimed he would have. Controlled the circumstances that got him out of jail and make him become king , he wouldn't have "waited to take advantage of an opportunity which came merely by chance now I know u are going to say what can loki do from a jail cell? If that is your question then perhaps I will answer it by saying he won't do anything because he is not a schemer I hope you get it this time?
badinfluence:

I said ultron wasn't depicted well in the movie considering his story from the comics. And you kicked against the point as if I said ultron is a bad villain, learn to comprehend before you start arguing.
Lol weren't you the one calling ultron a comedian? Weren't you the one who talked about how he placed the gem stone from the sceptre into the hands of his opponents what do all this points lead to? If you told me that you were comparing ultron movie to ultron comics I would have stayed away from this discussion
badinfluence:

In an effort to show you that, I brought evidence from the comic, is that something you can't understand? You can conduct a poll between loki and ultron in mcu and see the one picked as a better villain
smh give up you obviously have nothing to say is my discussion with everyone isn't it with you?
badinfluence:

. Ahhh... loki has been in 3 movies and he isn't dead yet as opposed to almighty ultron.

Okay so loki survived because of his cunningness and scheming skills or because marvel is keeping him alive? C'mon you even said it yourself that loki will be in the part 3 of avengers so why the question smh
badinfluence:

You're asking me how general zod and doomsday are different? Really? Are you for real.. you think doomsday is the villain name for zod? Shoot me now.
Smh undecided sarcasm look it up
So just because their names and characters are different in the comics it is now mandatory that they are different in the movie? That's why I sarcastically brought up a comparison of max dillon and electro just to show how ridiculous that idea was and here you are making a joke out of yourself ok baby who owns doomsday's body? Zod abi? So my dear its zod ok
badinfluence:

Even the comedian ultron would acknowledge how funny this question is.. I should tell you how zod and doomsday are different? I should tell you how these two separate characters are different? Lord have mercy. Abi you think zod's surname is doomsday abi. You seriously got me laughing by ass off with this show of ignorance
Smh are you this frustrated or you just want to entertain me by making fun of yourself? Please work harder cause I'm not laughing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eapps:

Uh-oh I forgot I'm discussing with a baby and I have to break down everything have you heard the saying"real men create their own luck"? Well what did I define as luck in thor dark world? If loki was as scheming as you claimed he would have. Controlled the circumstances that got him out of jail and make him become king , he would have "waited to take advantage of an opportunity which came merely by chance now I know u are going to say what can loki do from a jail cell? If that is your question then perhaps I will answer it by saying he won't do anything because he is not a schemer I hope you get it this time?

Lol weren't you the one calling ultron a comedian? Weren't you the one who talked about how he placed the gem stone from the sceptre into the hands of his opponents what do all this points lead to? If you told me that you were comparing ultron movie to ultron comics I would have stayed away from this discussion

smh give up you obviously have nothing to say is my discussion with everyone isn't it with you?

Okay so loki survived because of his cunningness and scheming skills or because marvel is keeping him alive? C'mon you even said it yourself that loki will be in the part 3 of avengers so why the question smh

So just because their names are different in the comics that automatically means they are different in the movie? That's why I sarcastically brought up a comparison of max dillon and electro just to show how ridiculous that idea was and here you are making a joke out of yourself ok baby who owns doomsday's body? Zod abi? So my dear its zod ok

Smh are you this frustrated or you just want to entertain me by making fun of yourself? Please work harder cause I'm not laughing undecided
An opportunistic person takes advantage of situations for his own interests, he doesn't rely on luck. He uses any situation.
Because it's zod's body doesn't mean the consciousness of zod is in it. Shey you get.. if they weaponize the body, then my dear that isn't zod anymore.
I think you've forgotten how this whole ultron argument started. Go back and see.
Marvel is keeping loki alive because he has a significant role to play and not because they feel like. Loki was in the cell and malekith's attack was the opening he needed.
Yes I'm frustrated with the level of ignorance I'm dealing with.
Ok.. this is what would happen. Consult your dictionary on these terms: cunning, scheming, opportunistic. Maybe then you'd know loki exhibited these in the movies.
Thor enlisted the help of loki not because marvel said so but because loki knew about a secret portal. This same loki tricked malekith into extracting the aether from jane.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
'real men create their own luck' is as daft as ' real eyes realize real lies' nobody can create luck. Try to be logical in thinking biko. Luck is like chance, you'd have to be a mutant to influence probability. So that saying is illogical. Give me an example of someone who created luck
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:

I'm not talking about how it did in the market. If you actually are consistent with the comic universe, you'd know the movie was a big disappointment. Moreover it wasn't different from what we saw in the prequel. If you are familiar with the story of ultron, you'd know his depiction in the movie was a joke.
So Aunty eapps, can you see that from point one I was making comparison to the comics. Even what I said about ultron.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:

Asin eh.. I don tire sef.
lolxxx. i like d way she argues sha. She's defending all her points(monket sh*t or not). And it seems u don enta gbese. She no go stop until u admit she's right and u r wrong. I no fit argue like dis o! If na me she 4 don win since. Lol
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2015
shockwave91:

lolxxx. i like d way she argues sha. She's defending all her points(monket sh*t or not). And it seems u don enta gbese. She no go stop until u admit she's right and u r wrong. I no fit argue like dis o! If na me she 4 don win since. Lol
Lol. She's mixing up facts, boldly making claims to things she's oblivious to. It's a shame sha. This is what happens when people are always glad to see any hollywood movie. The one wey tire me now na when she talk sey zod and doomsday are the same. I literally became weak.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2015
badinfluence:

Lol. She's mixing up facts, boldly making claims to things she's oblivious to. It's a shame sha. This is what happens when people are always glad to see any hollywood movie. The one wey tire me now na when she talk sey zod and doomsday are the same. I literally became weak.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I bet she's having fun arguing with u tho so......just keep up appearances. grin
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2015
badinfluence:

An opportunistic person takes advantage of situations for his own interests, he doesn't rely on luck. He uses any situation.

Any situation that rules in his favour abi? Ok so how did he get this situation or opportunity was it by his doing or by chance? That's what differentiates a schemer from an opportunist
badinfluence:

Because it's zod's body doesn
't mean the consciousness of zod is in it. Shey you get.. if they weaponize the body, then my dear that isn't zod anymore.
What about winter soldier? They turned him from a soldier for america to a lethal and powerful assassin for hydra his brain was wiped clean but did that stop him from being steve rogers friend bucky did it? And what makes you think doomsday won't have zods consciousness afterall we've seen comic book stories change in their movie adaptation
badinfluence:

I think you've forgotten how this whole ultron argument started. Go back and see.
I think it started with you thinking ultron was lame and me thinking the opposite

badinfluence:

Marvel is keeping loki alive because he has a significant role to play and not because they feel like.
Yes i know but if he wasn't needed by marvel, his "cunningness and scheming skills" would not have kept him alive
badinfluence:

Loki was in the cell and malekith's attack was the opening he needed.
Okay it was the opening he needed to predict that thor would want revenge for his mother and will commit treason to do it, then he would break loki out of prison because loki can sell an act then loki will fake his death and thor will buy it, i hope you can see how moronic this looks please stop raising this point, it's nonsense
badinfluence:

Yes I'm frustrated with the level of ignorance I'm dealing with.
Isn't it a shame that despite your vast knowledge and my "ignorance" that i was still able to floor you on all the arguments you keep bringing up? If you ask me, i'll say that's why you are frustrated if not you would find it alot easier to ignore my posts
badinfluence:
'real men create their own luck' is as daft as ' real eyes realize real lies'
Ah don't bite my head off o i am not the person who originated the saying
badinfluence:

nobody can create luck. Try to be logical in thinking biko. Luck is like chance, you'd have to be a mutant to influence probability. So that saying is illogical. Give me an example of someone who created luck

Didn't i explain how people create opportunities rather than sit down and wait for the situation to turn in their favour? stop trying to act slow you are only hurting yourself
badinfluence:

So Aunty eapps, can you see that from point one I was making comparison to the comics. Even what I said about ultron.
And i also remember you giving no valid reason for why he was silly in the movie. undecided try harder my friend try harder
badinfluence:

Lol. She's mixing up facts, boldly making claims to things she's oblivious to.
Lol please list the mixed up facts and oblivious claims
badinfluence:

It's a shame sha. This is what happens when people are always glad to see any hollywood movie.
Smh what does that have to do with anything? Off topic as usual
badinfluence:

The one wey tire me now na when she talk sey zod and doomsday are the same. I literally became weak.
There you go again forcing words down my throat did i ever say they were the same people i said zod is going to be re-animated and you said he is coming back as doomsday so who is coming back as doomsday? Zod simple

2 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 12:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Eapps:

Any situation that rules in his favour abi? Ok so how did he get this situation or opportunity was it by his doing or by chance? That's what differentiates a schemer from an opportunist

What about winter soldier? They turned him from a soldier for america to a lethal and powerful assassin for hydra his brain was wiped clean but did that stop him from being steve rogers friend bucky did it? And what makes you think dooms won't have zods consciousness afterall we've seen comic book stories change in their movie adaptation

I think it started with you thinking ultron was lame and me thinking the opposite

Yes i know if he wasn't needed by marvel, his "cunningness and scheming skills" would not have saved him

Okay it was the opening he needed to predict that thor would want revenge for his mother and will commit treason to do it, then he would break loki out of prison because loki can sell an act then loki will fake his death and thor will buy it, i hope you can see how moronic this looks please stop raising this point, it's nonsense

Isn't it a shame that despite your vast knowledge and my "ignorance" that i was still able to floor you on all the arguments you keep bringing up? If you ask me, i'll say that's why you are frustrated if not you would find it alot easier to ignore my posts

Ah don't bite my head off o i am the person who originated the saying

Didn't i explain how people create opportunities rather than sit down and wait for the situation to turn in their favour? stop trying to act slow you are only hurting yourself

And i also remember you giving no valid reason for why he was silly in the movie. undecided try harder my friend try harder
Did you read the part I said loki knew about a secret portal, hence thor needed him?.Moreover thor promised loki vengeance in return. You dey watch your movie for mirror ni? I've told you why ultron was a joke maybe you're too daft to comprehend. You've not countered any point rather you heap more ignorance in each of your post. I don't have to try harder, you can't make a blind man see the light. Since you're too dimwitted to know the difference cum similarity between an opportunist and a schemer keep swimming in your ignorance. I've tried to enlighten you but maybe your brain na push and start so e never pick. Well I like you because in the midst of the ignorance you've exhibited you're still confident. Now I'm going to have to leave you to bask in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 12:53am On Aug 08, 2015
You mixed up thanos' role, you're oblivious to the role of the infinity stones, you're oblivious to back stories, you don't even know the role of the chitauri, you're oblivious as to why thor needed loki, you don't know the role of selvig, you're oblivious to loki's ultimate aim.. do I continue miss ignoramus??
Doomsday is coming not zod is coming, you don't even know that. You're oblivious to the build up of the next avenge, you don't even know who whedon is, you said ultron is the best villain in mcu, you claimed hawkeye is the main villain in avengers part 1. You're oblivious to loki's powers, you can't confidently explain who an opportunist is, you don't know how to classify villains. Infact you are just the mascot of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 12:55am On Aug 08, 2015
shockwave91:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I bet she's having fun arguing with u tho so......just keep up appearances. grin

Lool.. abi.. I have touched her life sha. She would forever remember the name badinfluence
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 08, 2015
badinfluence:

Lool.. abi.. I have touched her life sha. She would forever remember the name badinfluence

hahaha. U be real influence. It's rare 4 me seeing a gal who's into stuff like dis tho. Seems she likes d fact you know so much about the characters comics wise, so she's just saying anything/everything that pops in her head to keep the arguement going. Biko, please influencing her life 4 us grin grin
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2015
badinfluence:

Did you read the part I said loki knew about a secret portal, hence thor needed him?.Moreover thor promised loki vengeance in return.

Did you read the part where loki had to depend on the chance that thor would want revenge? undecided
badinfluence:

You dey watch your movie for mirror ni?
Em ha ha? Right? undecided
badinfluence:

I've told you why ultron was a joke maybe you're too daft to comprehend.
Whay was he a joke? Because he gave punchlines throughout the movie, well that's not a reason
badinfluence:

You've not countered any point rather you heap more ignorance in each of your post.
Lol so why are you now desperately relying on your cheap and childish insults if it's not your pain and frustration from being throroughly countered eeyah sorry ehn
badinfluence:

I don't have to try harder, you can't make a blind man see the light.
You don't need to try harder because you have nothing else to put forward simple
badinfluence:

Since you're too dimwitted to know the difference cum similarity between an opportunist and a schemer keep swimming in your ignorance.
Hmmm more frustration talk, don't worry get it all out get out all your frustration
badinfluence:

I've tried to enlighten you but maybe your brain na push and start so e never pick.
OMG more jokes undecided
badinfluence:

Well I like you because in the midst of the ignorance you've exhibited you've. Managed to defeat me despite my attempts to save my face using the my comic book knowledge and expertise
Fixed!
badinfluence:
You mixed up thanos' role,
Thanos wanted the tesseract so through his chitauri intermediary he negotiated a deal with loki he would deliver the chitauris for loki to conquer earth(or newyork) in exchange for the tesseract, this was my point
badinfluence:

you're oblivious to the role of the infinity stones,
Infinity stones? What did i say about infinity stones please i'm curious?
badinfluence:

you're oblivious to back stories,
Eeyah i knew that back story bit was your strongest ally undecided too bad you had no reason to use it
badinfluence:

you don't even know the role of the chitauri,
Ok now you're just looking for things to add to make your list lump smh why are you so desperate to prove your self to an ignorant person?
badinfluence:

you're oblivious as to why thor needed loki,
Yes the part where he needed to sell the act? What act? Ok the act of knowing a secret tunnel ah ah you should have said that before na continue being convenient there
badinfluence:

you don't know the role of selvig,
Yes his role was to create the wormhole am i right? Now was it the role of dr selvig to install a fail safe in the sceptre to close this wormhole under loki's nose? undecided that was my point
badinfluence:

you're oblivious to loki's ultimate aim.
Look whose talking you who kept changing loki's objective for being on the hellicarrier smh
badinfluence:

Contiinue miss ignoramus??
Yes continue displaying your childishness and making fun of your self
badinfluence:

Doomsday is coming not zod is coming, you don't even know that.
Doomsday is only coming in zods body? got it
badinfluence:

You're oblivious to the build up of the next avenge
More off topic points
badinfluence:

you don't even know who whedon is,
Lol joss whedon sure i have no idea who he is
badinfluence:

you said ultron is the best villain in mcu, you claimed
Have you countered my oblivious claim or are you relying on your comic books to do that for you? undecided
badinfluence:

hawkeye is the main villain in avengers part 1.
Yes because without his plans or resourcefulness loki would have been nowhere even you know that
badinfluence:

You're oblivious to loki's powers,
Yes the powers he poorly or hardly displayed in the movie you can't blame me undecided
badinfluence:

you can't confidently explain who an opportunist is, you don't know how to classify villains. Infact you are just the mascot of ignorance

I can't confidently explain who an opportunist is? You are the one who has made no effort to explain how loki is an opportunist and a schemer at the same time

Sorry ehn undecided better luck next time

Insult me from now till tomorrow, but this ignorant chick floored you on a topic you are well versed in and you lost your cool and wept like a baby peace!

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Eapps:

Did you read the part where loki had to depend on the chance that thor would want revenge? undecided

Em ha ha? Right? undecided

Whay was he a joke? Because he PICKED ON THE WORLD WITHOUT ANY REASON AND WAS BORING WITH UNNECESSARY WIT
Lol so why are you now desperately relying on your cheap and childish insults if it's not your pain and frustration from being throroughly countered eeyah sorry ehn

You don't need to try harder because I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND

Hmmm more frustration talk, don't worry get it all out get out all your frustration

OMG more jokes undecided

Fixed!

Thanos wanted TO HAVE ALL THE INFINITY STONES TO RULE THE GALAXY, AND HE GAVE LOKI THE MIND STONE so through his chitauri intermediary he negotiated a deal with loki he would deliver the chitauris for loki to conquer earth(or newyork) in exchange for the tesseract, this was my point

Infinity stones? What did i say about infinity stones please i'm curious?

Eeyah i knew that back story bit was your strongest ally undecided too bad you had no reason to use it

Ok now you're just looking for things to add to make your list lump smh why are you so desperate to prove your self to an ignorant person?

Yes the part where he needed to sell the act? What act? Ok the act of knowing a secret PORTAL ah ah you should have said that before na continue being convenient there

Yes his role was to create the wormhole am i right? Now was it the role of dr selvig to install a fail safe in the sceptre to close this wormhole under loki's nose? undecided that was my point
Look whose talking you who kept changing loki's objective for being on the hellicarrier smh

Yes continue displaying your childishness and making fun of your self

Doomsday is only coming in zods body? got it

More off topic points

Lol joss whedon sure i have no idea who he is

Have you countered my oblivious claim or are you relying on your comic books to do that for you? undecided

Yes because without his plans or resourcefulness loki would HAVE DEVISED ANOTHER PLAN

Yes the powers he poorly or hardly displayed in the movie you can't blame me undecided

I can't confidently explain who an opportunist is? You are the one who has made no effort to explain how loki is an opportunist and a schemer at the same time

Sorry ehn undecided better luck next time

Insult me from now till tomorrow, but this ignorant HAS LEARNED A LOT FROM YOU
Wow.. look.. the ignorant one is still at it.. I know at least you've learnt a little. I like how you conveniently ignored those inserts. I've corrected some of your ignorance in the quote. Free of charge
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
badinfluence:

Wow.. look.. the ignorant one is still at it.. I know at least you've learnt a little. I like how you conveniently ignored those inserts. I've corrected some of your ignorance in the quote. Free of charge

Lol your headache hasn't stopped? Eeyah you are so bent on vindicating yourself that you keep coming back even though you said you are "done" and you keep chatting up that poor passerby who was only concerned with fantastic four's rating just to hide your shame, why is an "ignorant" person making you do all this? why is an ignorant person making you so restless? i would love to stay and engage in your banter but I will be quite busy today because unlike you i have a life and i don't roll around in the mud for no reason because i have a thing called pride, so keep talking when your points become fresh, I'll be more than willing to engage you when I have nothing better to do cheers!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eapps:

Lol your headache hasn't stopped? Eeyah you are so bent on vindicating yourself that you keep coming back even though you said you are "done" and you keep chatting up that poor passerby who was only concerned with fantastic four's rating just to hide your shame, why is an "ignorant" person making you do all this? why is an ignorant person making you so restless? i would love to stay and engage in your banter but I will be quite busy today because unlike you i have a life and i don't roll around in the mud for no reason because i have a thing called pride, so keep talking when your points become fresh, I'll be more than willing to engage you when I have nothing better to do cheers!
Because I can change the world... one ignoramus at a time grin just say you have chores to do and stop claiming 'I have a life'...
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
O god @severee i thought i was the only one who hated this terrible movie i was even afraid to open mouth about the movie to my friends severee you deserve one truck of orijin abeg kindlyy bash these movies for me:
-john wick
-jupiter ascending
And
Mortdecai
Thank you
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Now that was refreshing
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
badinfluence:

Because I can change the world... one ignoramus at a time grin just say you have chores to do and stop claiming 'I have a life'...

Smh nairalanders please make una help am laugh undecided

10 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by mrmagoo(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2015
U go fear debaters

Eapps i will be

Very disappointed with you if you aren't a lawyer or pursuing a career in law (Y)

grin Where is that Op? Have you crawled into your hole because people aren't praising your lazy hobby this time heheheheheheheheh lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 1:03am On Aug 11, 2015
mrmagoo:

Ok having fun by expressing your lack of knowledge on a good movie? Smh these people worked so hard to create such a movie but because some couch potato who knows nothing about film making does not understand it, they go around nitpicking on the movie and consider themselves smart
Am very sure you are a Marvel fan boy.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Eapps:

Pls what exactly is your idea of a movie flopping
It made $1.3billion it,it holds a rating of over 70% if it was a flop then i wonder what you'll call a successful movie?
You should understand that the film didn't flop literally. The film flopped when compared to its expectations at the box office. Fans and box office analysts were projecting the film to make about 2 billion dollars at the international box office due to the success of the first film, hype and the anticipation. But it didn't. it didn't even make up to the box office figures of the first avengers movie. Conclusively, the film didn't flop literally (it still raked in profits), but it flopped when compared to its expectations of 2 billion dollars. Hope you understand now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: My Love For Ceec Is Unmatched – Kiddwaya / Tems Nominated For 2023 Oscar Award (Full List) / #bbnaija: Alex, Cee-c, Rico Disqualified From Head Of House Task Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.