Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Praises President Buhari For His Courage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Praises President Buhari For His Courage (723 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Praises President Buhari For His Courage by abouyusuf: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode or FFK, as he is fondly called, has never ceased to air his opinion no matter what anybody says or feels about him.femi fani kayode

He recently praised President Buhari following the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina's comment saying that the president rejected the idea of same-sex marriage.

FFK said "Buhari said sodomy is against our laws and abhorrent to our culture. It took courage for President Buhari to say that.Thanks be to God."

"Sodomy is against our laws and abhorrent to our culture"- Pr. Buhari to the Americans.It took courage to say this to them.Thanks be to God.

— Olufemi Olu-Kayode (@realFFK) July 22, 2015

President Buhari was actually quoted saying Sodomy “is against the law in Nigeria, and abhorrent to our culture.”

http://www.naijaroof.com/2015/07/24/femi-fani-kayo…or-his-courage/

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Praises President Buhari For His Courage by jcross19: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2015
abouyusuf:
Femi Fani Kayode or FFK, as he is fondly called, has never ceased to air his opinion no matter what anybody says or feels about him.femi fani kayode

He recently praised President Buhari following the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina's comment saying that the president rejected the idea of same-sex marriage.

FFK said "Buhari said sodomy is against our laws and abhorrent to our culture. It took courage for President Buhari to say that.Thanks be to God."

"Sodomy is against our laws and abhorrent to our culture"- Pr. Buhari to the Americans.It took courage to say this to them.Thanks be to God.

— Olufemi Olu-Kayode (@realFFK) July 22, 2015

President Buhari was actually quoted saying Sodomy “is against the law in Nigeria, and abhorrent to our culture.”

http://www.naijaroof.com/2015/07/24/femi-fani-kayo…or-his-courage/

cc Lalasticlala
I want him and wish him to succeeds but his cohorts in fact,are going to be the problem he will face. A good ruler without a good cabinets end up shamefully . I wish our nass members, the executives all the stake holder are from another continent.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Praises President Buhari For His Courage by nerodenero: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Maybe he is planning to return to APC undecided.

... he is my boy, if you give him food, he will sing for you.. OBJ.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Praises President Buhari For His Courage by Leopantro: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2015
The association of TANoid members on nairaland disassociate themselves from this statement. His online media output has been hacked. Please be assured that their never ending hatred for Buhari is still burning bright. They will respond with a statement from their trustworthy Doyin Okupe.
Please stand by........
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Praises President Buhari For His Courage by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2015
I hope FFK is not trying to warm his way into Buhari's heart? please he should stay thousands of kilometers away from this administration, he is synonymous with failure and badluck, Our dear president does not need your commendation MR. FFK, oponu.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Praises President Buhari For His Courage by Ephemmm: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2015
I hope this fugitive and vagabond, a replica of Barcanista, is not trying to 'pour cold water in the front so as to walk on wet ground'? These politicians sha....

(1) (Reply)

PMB Moves To Resolve NASS Rift / Governor Shettima Is Guilty Of Aiding Use Of Child Soldiers – US Report / On Apc I Stand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.