Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader (2634 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by richgang(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
"I dialed my mother's number on my wife's phone and found out she saved it as 'old witch". Granted my mother has her attitude but is it fair to save her name like that? I am thinking of creating a storm because I am really upset.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by majamajic(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

yet she gave birth to her * lovely hubby*

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
IF YOUR MAMA NA WITCH....I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN WHAT UR WIFE DID..
IF UR MAMA NO BE WITCH....THEN UR WIFE IS A WITCH..
BUT BROS O...WHY ARE YOU SURROUNDED BY WITCHES? OLD WITCH..YOUNG WITCH..WHY?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Chiaka(f): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good shez a woman, one day she will become old and then will also be an 'OLD WITCH' called so by her daughter in-law(s)
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
What kinda thing is that?no matter how bad you mum is,your wife have no right to tag her name with that,it show how disrespectul and stvpid she is,if she cn"t respect your mum at her old age,i wonder if she will respect you... Talk some senses into her,who knows!her mum may be worst.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by krazydave(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
*falls of chair*

Oya save her own mom's name as young witch now. problem solved

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by donholy28(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Save her mothers number as wicked mother of d witches of witches
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by SAMBARRY: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
gringringringringringrin

your wife is very hilarious but then for her to save her number with old witch it means your mother hasn't been a mom to your wife grin

at least thank God you admitted that she get for body gringringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by lilmax(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Divorce
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Enoquin(f): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy My goodness! And I thought I have heard it all.
On a serious note, make her aware that you know; ask her why and then scold her, tell her why you aren't happy and ensure she sees it from your viewpoint.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by boolet: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Enoquin:
On a serious note, make her aware that you know; ask her why and then scold her, tell her why you aren't happy and ensure she sees it from your viewpoint.
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Enoquin(f): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
boolet:

Hmmm

Kilode?
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by 5minsmadness: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
richgang:
"I dialed my mother's number on my wife's phone and found out she saved it as 'old witch". Granted my mother has her attitude but is it fair to save her name like that? I am thinking of creating a storm because I am really upset.
Dhahahahahhaha! grin grin grin
Your wife's got a good sense of humour!
Do same for her mom wink

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by flyca: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nobody has noticed that the OP is a female, likely lonely and dispressed, the reasons she has her "assets" on display @DP.

Conclusion: Attention seeking thread.
Suggestion: Ignore.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by boolet: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Enoquin:

Kilode?
Your analysis...
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Story time

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by SAMBARRY: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
gringringringrin
cococandy:
Story time

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Enoquin(f): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
boolet:

Your analysis...

That's not an analysis na...An analysis would have me trying to figure out how mama behaves towards her daughter-in-law and vice versa
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by boolet: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Enoquin:

That's not an analysis na...An analysis would have me trying to figure out how mama behaves towards her daughter-in-law and vice versa
Toh... your proposed solution.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Enoquin(f): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
boolet:

Toh... your proposed solution.

Wetin the man go do na? Im wan beat the wife or pursue am comot for house? Or e wan pretend say e no see am? Oya wetin be your own solution?
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by boolet: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Enoquin:

Wetin the man go do na? Im wan beat the wife or pursue am comot for house? Or e wan pretend say e no see am? Oya wetin be your own solution?
Five lashes grin
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Tashaamania(f): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Enoquin(f): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
boolet:

Five lashes grin

What kind of lashes? lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by boolet: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Enoquin:

What kind of lashes? lipsrsealed
wink whichever kind you imagine.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Feed her to the LIONS
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by obiksam(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
I tire oh. same same just today. The fact is that she sent such text to my mum. I am mad.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by innervoice(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by focus7: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Your wife seriously need some attitude and need to grow up, but handle it with care as your over reacting may spark a flame beyond what you intended as it turn to a family matter. Just make it an issue between you two in a calm, calculative and firm in rebuking her.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by MarryMeee: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2015
richgang:
2 wrongs never make a right, unless you are both 5years old. Sit down and talk to her. Tell her it hurt your feelings. Explain to her how much you would love for them to get along. She will gradually change.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by MarryMeee: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2015
Enoquin:
and how will playing tit for tat help their marriage exactly?
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Chidoks(f): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2015
DDeliverer:
IF YOUR MAMA NA WITCH....I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN WHAT UR WIFE DID..

IF UR MAMA NO BE WITCH....THEN UR WIFE IS A WITCH..

BUT BROS O...WHY ARE YOU SURROUNDED BY WITCHES? OLD WITCH..YOUNG WITCH..WHY?

you are the deliverer;abeg deliver them witches.i don laugh tire o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Shows Off His 12 Kids [PHOTOS / Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband / Please Any Baby Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.