Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) (79362 Views)

Hottest African First Ladies / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Moana(f): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2015
osifred:
Take Winnie Madikizela Mandela off the list she was Mandela's wife, at no point was she the first lady of South Africa. Infact Mandela denying Winnie of that position despite all the pains she went through because of Madiba is my gross with Mandela. For the record if I were in Mandela's shoe a woman like Winnie will still be my first lady cheating or no cheating.
biko that woman become dangerous, a civil war almost broke out amongst SA tribes when she was in control of ANC while Mandela was in prison.

And that Graca Machel babe self na husband-snatcher grin lipsrsealed how many times did she want to be first lady sef?
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by flofields(f): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
are u pained by it? It is wrong and it is better dey never got married. It is wrong and dats y d dirty linen should be washed in public to warn others

I am not pained by it!
More than 90% of married couple indulge in it.
Even you, the chief apostle, are not without sin of the flesh.
Hypocrisy!
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by chinchum(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
southern africa women are the most loose women in the continent. HIV rates are also the highest in those places, s.a, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, e.t.c
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Fourwinds: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
flofields:

I am not pained by it!
More than 90% of married couple indulge in it.
Even you, the chief apostle, are not without sin of the flesh.
Hypocrisy!
me in marriage still looking out side? Why will i? It is greed of d flash. I will not indulge in such
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by flofields(f): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
me in marriage still looking out side? Why will i? It is greed of d flash. I will not indulge in such

Millions have taken the marriage vow only to break it.

You are just another number in the statistics.

Action speaks louder than words.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Fourwinds: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
flofields:

Millions have taken the marriage vow only to break it.

You are just another number in the statistics.

Action speaks louder than words.
and i tell u, it is d action i practice not d voice
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by JAZES(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
chinchum:
southern africa women are the most loose women in the continent. HIV rates are also the highest in those places, s.a, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, e.t.c

Where did u get the stats that they are d most loosed in d world?.......na wa o
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by chinchum(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
JAZES:

Where did u get the stats that they are d most loosed in d world?.......na wa o
there are lots of empirical evidence, this thread is one.
HIV infection rate is another one. at a point in Botswana, over 40% of the country were infected with Hiv. South Africa has the highest number of hiv infected individuals for a country in the world, Namibia, share similar high rates. additionally, I have had personal encounter with some, their perception to sex and practices is way too liberal for comfort.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Mapletraks: 1:51am On Jul 26, 2015
JAZES:
There is additionally a typical conviction that ladies are compelled to stray subsequent to their spouses are famous womanizers… they are practically denied their matrimonial rights and could starve for a while on occasion. This sold out lady will in this way begin sniffing other men to get even or the much consideration they miss.

We can attempt to apply these hypotheses to the Royal Swazi sex embarrassment. Other than his political duties, King Mswati has 13 wives; one may ponder what kind of a course of action he has made to guarantee every one of them are candidly cooked for.

We have put together the list below:

5. Nothando Dube ( wife of the king of Swasiland)
News about the claimed sex embarrassment including Swazi King Mswati III twelfth wife, Nothando Dube,
with the nation’s Justice Minister, Ndumiso Mamba, hit the features over the world.

Regardless of all the buildup, “LaDube”, as she is broadly known in Swaziland, is not the only one in this.
In 2004, two of Mswati’s wives — Delisa Magwaza (LaMagwaza) and Putsoana Hwala (LaHwala) left the illustrious kraal after disloyalty claim.

4. Nompumelelo Ntuli Zuma (SA First lady)

The second on the list is South Africa, another country that has had what’s coming to its of sex outrages as well!
Aside from President Zuma’s adoration for skirts, his second wife Nompumelelo Ntuli Zuma purportedly had a hot illicit relationship with her bodyguard Phinda Thomo, who later on took his own life.

Nompumelelo Ntuli Zuma was said to be pregnant with Mr Zuma’s 21st kid,
yet the assertions brought up issues over the child’s paternity.

http://onlineleaks.com/here-are-the-list-of-wives-of-african-presidents-who-cheated-on-their-husbands/

Nice post... grin
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by JAZES(m): 3:26am On Jul 26, 2015
chinchum:
there are lots of empirical evidence, this thread is one.
HIV infection rate is another one. at a point in Botswana, over 40% of the country were infected with Hiv. South Africa has the highest number of hiv infected individuals for a country in the world, Namibia, share similar high rates. additionally, I have had personal encounter with some, their perception to sex and practices is way too liberal for comfort.

Ok o
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Cholls(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2015
letibab:
Man and woman are the most unfaithful creatures of God
my sister hello just Pm you.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by APChangeZombie: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2015
What of Aisha Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.