Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) (79331 Views)

Hottest African First Ladies / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
henchamb:
all of them are southern african women. they are not loyal
south African women are very,very loyal.the only thing is they hate being cheated upon and even at that they are still loyal.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by baralatie(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
trapQ:
this list isn't complete without princess Diana
princess Diana never cheated o. prince charles
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by trapQ: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
then you didn't hear the story. princess Diana cheated with her Egyptian bf that was from a wealthy family.
baralatie:

princess Diana never cheated o. prince charles
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
trapQ:
rotflmao to China

you have mouth ooo. damn!!

Think am na
41yrs difference? Haba

As for the Princess of Wales, the babe was hot. She just didn't care about her office, the media, scrutiny and all.
It pains me she died that way. I really enjoyed her nonchalant attitude and 'disrespect'(after separation) for/to the throne a bit...lols
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
trapQ:
then you didn't hear the story. princess Diana cheated with her Egyptian bf that was from a wealthy family.
didn't you get the story.
princess Diana and prince Charles were divorced years before she met her Egyptian prince.Prince Charles had his true love and was with her till the unfortunate accident
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
baralatie:

as for me!I believed Winnie case was not in her wish but a case of an outsider wanting her not to benefit from her relationship to madiba!

Hmmm...who knows. But I understand why she fell for the guy though, he's not bad on the eyes grin

I doubt Mandela would have remained loyal to her if the shoe was on the other foot. According to those who knew him well, he was quite a ladies man lipsrsealed He cheated quite a lot in his 1st marriage. Not sure how he was with Winnie though. Many say he worshipped the ground she walked on, so maybe that's why he was so unforgiving of her betrayal. Plus she's some 18 years younger than him. Was still in her prime, so she probably needed a virile man in her life.

1 Like

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by baralatie(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm...who knows. But I understand why she fell for the guy though, he's not bad on the eyes grin

I doubt Mandela would have remained loyal to her if the shoe was on the other foot. According to those who knew him well, he was quite a ladies man lipsrsealed He cheated quite a lot in his 1st marriage. Not sure how he was with Winnie though. Many say he worshipped the ground she walked on, so maybe that's why he was so unforgiving of her betrayal. Plus she's some 18 years younger than him. Was still in her prime, so she probably needed a virile man in her life.
true! madiba was a ladies man!
but Winnie case was a case of frustration.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by trapQ: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
ok
baralatie:

didn't you get the story.
princess Diana and prince Charles were divorced years before she met her Egyptian prince.Prince Charles had his true love and was with her till the unfortunate accident
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by bummyla(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na waah! Wonders shall never end

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
baralatie:

true! madiba was a ladies man!
but Winnie case was a case of frustration.

Yeah, no wonder she's now so bitter. She even looks bitter. She lost out. Too bad.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by refreshrate: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Story no complete na?

Stella nko?
Nigerians can forget
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by refreshrate: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
kenedy175:

Its indeed a Rubbish trend

Where is the OP that opened this trend ?

grin

lol at trend

If dem begin say make dem fill form to confirm eligibility to use internet now dem go begin riot
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by kenedy175(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
refreshrate:

lol at trend

If dem begin say make dem fill form to confirm eligibility to use internet now dem go begin riot

Lol... him just they type trend dey go.

But you talk true oo!

And e be like say na just me and you spot that error. NL is doomed.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Winnie had it tough, hey. She tried. From a blushing bride, to being alone with a husband she spoke to via letters for 27 years to being a 1st lady next to her now aging husband. It's sad.

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by nairaman66(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
trapQ:
can you shut the actual fvck up??
what does that statement imply? at least no Nigerian woman was on that list. its your southern African women who lack self control.

You can eat poo! You can't shy away from the promiscuity of the Nigerian women folks!!
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by nairaman66(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

My gangsta pic is hilarious though, right? Lil Wayne (gangsta wannabe) vs the most notorious REAL LIFE gangsta of all time, Al Capone. Fake vs real.

You should be in the pic too closer to lil Wayne. grin grin
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mama peace own is stiill unknown
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by JAZES(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Mama peace own is stiill unknown

grin grin grin
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by amiskurie(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls op kindly keep Nunber 6 spot for patience jona.... We will soon found out cause america will know.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by osifred(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Take Winnie Madikizela Mandela off the list she was Mandela's wife, at no point was she the first lady of South Africa. Infact Mandela denying Winnie of that position despite all the pains she went through because of Madiba is my gross with Mandela. For the record if I were in Mandela's shoe a woman like Winnie will still be my first lady cheating or no cheating.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by trapQ: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
lmao!!

and who are the ones with HIV everywhere? lemme guess SA women. lmao, either you have no sense at all or you lack some chromosomes. your low IQ is just alarming. you seem to hate Nigerian women but u have "naira" in your name. I won't reply you again cuz I don't converse with people of low IQs.

bye!
nairaman66:

You can eat poo! You can't shy away from the promiscuity of the Nigerian women folks!!
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by holyteeboy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
robosky02:

try am na efcc go come after you
lol
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by nairaman66(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
trapQ:
lmao!!

and who are the ones with HIV everywhere? lemme guess SA women. lmao, either you have no sense at all or you lack some chromosomes. your low IQ is just alarming. you seem to hate Nigerian women but u have "naira" in your name. I won't reply you again cuz I don't converse with people of low IQs.

bye!

Yeah! Your IQ is higher to Einstein's, go to any of the Nigerian banks and they will pay you for having a higher IQ. I can figure all you use your brain for is to kiss asses!

Sorry and I beg to disagree, you don't strike me like someone who has a brain!
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by flofields(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
What have you gained from washing this dirty linen in public?
It is not that is is your business.

1 Like

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by letibab(f): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Man and woman are the most unfaithful creatures of God
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tsk. But notice how they're all fugly and, like, twice their age. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Ya can't cheat nature.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by friends4ever(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2015
This is what they deserve for marrying their daughters age group. I would rather marry a woman who is 1 or 3 year older than me rather marrying a young lady 10 to 29 years younger. Well as a married man, I am 3 years older than my wife, we share the same thoughts and admire each other every day due to maturity and understanding. With due respect, Marrying a younger lady btw 10 to 29 yrs below your age expect a broke up or cheating in your relationship. Men should marry their agemate and grow together, avoid marrying your daughter's agemate to avoid disappointment in the near future. All women are the same, they got the same quality.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by absilk(m): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2015
Sm1 add oshio n his nu wife. cool
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Fourwinds: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The case of the 1st 3, I understand. The 1st two are in polygamous marriages. It must be lonely when he's with his other wives. Winnie's case, well, Mandela was in prison for almost 3 decades. The nights can get cold & lonely lol. I'm amazed she cheated with only one guy all this time while he was away.
hmmmmmm. U spoke d minds of a lot of women. Dats means u must keep an eye on ur woman and give her a lot of doses. But i don't know y women pretend about sex when dey know dey love it at least not in marriage
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Fourwinds: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2015
flofields:
What have you gained from washing this dirty linen in public?
It is not that is is your business.
are u pained by it? It is wrong and it is better dey never got married. It is wrong and dats y d dirty linen should be washed in public to warn others
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by baroun04(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Nigerian women are not in the list because no one dares to make their affairs official due to the ignnomity of the destruction that would for the official whistle blower
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Moana(f): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2015
Naledi14:
You dont mess with southern african women they will show you flames!!! By the way all the men "presidents" listed are known womanizers. I dont blame any of them.
they simply got their match grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.