Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) (79329 Views)

Hottest African First Ladies / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
yvesboss:
a
for Apple.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
They belong to the same world as Jackie Kennedy.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by vicfajeze: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
thank god snailbuhari's wife is not listed
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
sweatlana:
What sort of rubbish trend is this?

The person who posted this trend is jobless.

Thread not trend..... Brain dead cyborg!
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Trust Nigerian first ladies ,they will never be caught napping . grin
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by andyanders: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Waiting on Osho Baba's own time to explode.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by gistdee: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
@soreza: you mean say dem go soon Y**CH OSHOMOLE WIFE TOO grin@soreza: you mean say dem go soon Y**CH OSHOMOLE WIFE TOO
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by gistdee: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Soreza:
OSHIOMOLE WATCH OUT O
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by holyteeboy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Can someone tell me why Nigeria is not here
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by robosky02(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
holyteeboy:
Can someone tell me why Nigeria is not here

try am na efcc go come after you
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:
Correct mamas.

Who wan chop ogbono forever?

Ashawo,I don't think you will get a honest man.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by pressy09: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
No man can cheat on me.Lets explore WWW.familyparliament.com to know to how to get trustworthy wife.
donholy28:
Dem tire for d old men so dem seek fresh blood
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by kilode100(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ashawo ke, you don knack me before?..
Come o... I think you are really my customer.

Nwoke Ngwa, kedu ije? cheesy cheesy

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by chibic(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
The guilty ones are those being caught. 90% women out there cheats too. They've not been caught doesn't make them better than the women listed on this thread. And the problem is that they tend to cheat with your close friends, colleagues and familly members. They can't go far. They'll try to seduce the closest person you have around you which makes them more deadly and foolish.

Just now, a friend is telling me about his friend who have been fuuucking his Oga's wife for more than two years and the man have not suspected them for once. Imagine how the man will feel if he finds out. And the woman is even extremely jealous when she sees the guy with another woman..lol.

Women? Trust them and die before your time!!

PunkyVeer:
The case of the 1st 3, I understand. The 1st two are in polygamous marriages. It must be lonely when he's with his other wives. Winnie's case, well, Mandela was in prison for almost 3 decades. The nights can get cold & lonely lol. I'm amazed she cheated with only one guy all this time while he was away.
shhh!! You think every other women are like you and many other Nigerian women who are known for jumping from one diick to another. This mentallity is the reason why you people are topping the adultery chart.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:

Ashawo ke, you don knack me before?..
Come o... I think you are really my customer.

Nwoke Ngwa, kedu ije? cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin you funny sha
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by logica(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
ALL from Southern Africa.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
nairaman66:

She should have cheated with a hundred? You think every other non Nigerian ladies think like the Nigerian ladies folks who can't keep their hot pants in check?? Mtcheew

Where did I say that? Look, don't put words in my mouth. Winnie was still a young woman when he went to prison. One would assume that at her young age, she couldn't be celibate forever. On top of that, Mandela received a life sentence. Life meant life in those days, hence I say I'm amazed she didn't cheat because nobody knew he was ever going to be released from prison. She controlled her urges until the last moment. Tell me if you can stay away from sex for lets say, 10 years? Think you can do it? Now imagine 20+ years without sex? Give me a break!

Oh & I'm not a Nigerian btw.

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
chibic:
The guilty ones are those being caught. 90% women out there cheats too. They've not been caught doesn't make them better than the women listed on this thread. And the problem is that they tend to cheat with your close friends, colleagues and familly members. They can't go far. They'll try to seduce the closest person you have around you which makes them more deadly and foolish.

Just now, a friend is telling me about his friend who have been fuuucking his Oga's wife for more than two years and the man have not suspected them for once. Imagine how the man will feel if he finds out. And the woman is even extremely jealous when she sees the guy with another woman..lol.

shhh!! You think every other women are like you and many other Nigerian women who are known for jumping from one diick to another. This mentallity is the reason why you people are topping the adultery chart.

Ok, I'm still not interested in answering this post, so whatever, dude.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by nairaman66(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Where did I say that? Look, don't put words in my mouth. Winnie was still a young woman when he went to prison. One would assume that at her young age, she couldn't be celibate forever. On top of that, Mandela received a life sentence. Life meant life in those days, hence I say I'm amazed she didn't cheat because nobody knew he was ever going to be released from prison. She controlled her urges until the last moment. Tell me if you can stay away from sex for lets say, 10 years? Think you can do it? Now imagine 20+ years without sex? Give me a break!

Hmmnn.. Yeah you are not a Nigerian, obviously you are a gangsta! cheesy there you go, you got the break you need!
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Stella nko...
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by trapQ: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
this list isn't complete without princess Diana
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by trapQ: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
seconded
Detayo7:
What about the Presidents who cheated on their wives while in Office, We shouldnt just criticize women anyhow, women shouldnt be judged with a single story
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by trapQ: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
can you shut the actual fvck up??
what does that statement imply? at least no Nigerian woman was on that list. its your southern African women who lack self control.
nairaman66:

She should have cheated with a hundred? You think every other non Nigerian ladies think like the Nigerian ladies folks who can't keep their hot pants in check?? Mtcheew
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
nairaman66:

Hmmnn.. Yeah you are not a Nigerian, obviously you are a gangsta! cheesy there you go, you got the break you need!

My gangsta pic is hilarious though, right? Lil Wayne (gangsta wannabe) vs the most notorious REAL LIFE gangsta of all time, Al Capone. Fake vs real.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by trapQ: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
rotflmao to China

you have mouth ooo. damn!!
Kachisbarbie:

This one pass ancestor nne, na antique husband. He can comfortably gist her 'bout all the wars in the world (Tales by Moonlight thingz...).

She suppose dey worship am sef...
That age difference can produce 3 generations. All these old men, that are older than monuments, would wanna marry young babe.
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Moana(f): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:
Correct mamas.

Who wan chop ogbono forever?

see your life grin
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by trapQ: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
hypocrite!

what makes her an ashawo. when you men do it , its not a crime but when a woman does it she's an ashawo. Sin is sin irrespective of gender.
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by trapQ: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
women topping the adultery chart?? you must live in sambisa. like the men aren't the ones that always fvck the house girls, and their wives friends and relatives. spare yourself all that. OK you men are the ones who can put your dicks in your pants right? you bash women when you men are deadly vipers
chibic:

Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by henchamb(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
all of them are southern african women. they are not loyal
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
I understand the others, but Winnie is such a hypocrite...she never had hope that Nelson would return from jail but was willing to cash in on the publicity anyway. Yes I understand that her husband was incarcerated for a long time, but she ought to have broken up all engagements the moment he was released, but she was running around murdering all those small boys she was hanging with and hooking up with new ones, the thing don master am...what a disloyal shlut
Re: 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) by baralatie(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

as for me!I believed Winnie case was not in her wish but a case of an outsider wanting her not to benefit from her relationship to madiba!

Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55