Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie (13081 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by maxism2: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo meets with China's Ambassador to Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie. Aso Villa. 24 July.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGreenVilla/status/624534208510193664

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
U mean the mere commisioner??

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by chiefololade: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Children of hate

In PMB and VPYO we trust

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Beremx(f): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
he's still far better than Namadi Samboribobo who has the award as the most passive Nigerian vice president.
Samboribobo was more of a bench warmer that an active player. grin

God bless our Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by dreamworld: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
gud
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by CR77(f): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good one

But i am still waiting for them to make #1=$1

8 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by hakeem4(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okay it's cool sha

But help me visit www.musicnobs.com
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by hakeem4(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okay
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
chiefololade:

Children of hate
another slave spotted!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by CR77(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rubbish of d century grin grin
Beremx:
he's still far better than Namadi Samboribobo who has the award as the most passive Nigerian vice president.

God bless our Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

6 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Diesel1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
U mean mere pastor do good ?
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by pTomz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
wat a nameshocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by CR77(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:
another slave spotted!!

5 Likes

grin grin grin APC pastor grin grin grin
Diesel1:
U mean mere pastor do good ?

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by braine(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
NICE. Osinbajo Always representing. cool cool cool cool cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by RichDad1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
A working and effective VP

Not some invincible dumbo.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
see that fine boy
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by oyefeel(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Pray HADR make you can even reach a post of MERE commisioner

Apari omo yaakuba

6 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by kennyman2000(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
nice one..
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Willswise(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Amiable vice president
Seeing you at the topmost top.

I will be there one day so i don't need to hate

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Dollyak(f): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
That's what education and exposure gives you. It's perfectly clear Osinbanjo is better than buhari in dealing with social responsibilities.

6 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by chiefololade: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
another slave spotted!!

I don't have to exchange word with you, with time we will know the real slave.. Maybe me that accepted him as my No. 2 citizen or you that just keep ranting.. Remember he still has 46 months left to be in that position, I wonder how you will cope

14 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by takoi: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Our country is Nigeria and not that thing u spelt.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by multikolour(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
PROF OSIBANDE

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Captainswag225(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
small boy VP....
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by rattlesnake(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
See neck
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by RichDad1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=18pt]No! Nigeria's no 2 citizen.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by walexGodson(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good job my vp

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by mormoni(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
My V.P, my V.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by omowolewa: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
We need the Chinese too.
Chinese can function well in PPP-projects.
We are their major market, they are in almost all the sectors.
We need the Chinese to sell Nigeria-crude oil.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Adenugay(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
kk

Nigerian man allegedly killed by South African police
>> http://www...com/2015/07/nigerian-man-allegedly-killed-by-south.html
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by HonourablePomk: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cool. How will he pronounce the name?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Dissolves Ebonyi EXCO, Southeast Zonal Caretaker Committee / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu / Nigeria Immigration Unveils Enhanced Electronic Passport Facility For South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.